Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) (46121 Views)

Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" / Eze Aiwansone: Police Officer Who Shot His Girlfriend In The Mouth Arrested / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Nmezor(f): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wonders shall Neva cease
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by wink2015(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
I thought the British are gentle people.

Where did this gun totting nigarr came from?
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Tapasco(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Killing go on
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Frank150: 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Psycho...
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Vickkybones(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Help a brother, I'm in deep hunger right now.

Victor Opeyemi
UBA.
Thanks God bless
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Heterodox(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lollittaa:

Lord have mercy on you
I'm pressured to lay a curse on you but I'll pass.

You think everyone can stand someone bastardizing spiritual truths and light like dat pig is doing?

1 Like

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by bodybuilder: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Too much drill music.
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by tunjilana: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Why won't he kill again or say rubbish....person wey kill still get access to jenga....if to say dem don popo am well, he won't b saying that nonsense

1 Like

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Welt100(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

The young boy is not the one talking!
Legions of demons have taken hold of the young at this young age.

Some days ago , I watched a clip of a guy in America who just entered a bank with Hammer, and began to Hit a man nearby for no reason . When he was asked why? He said he had a voice that told him go and Kill

In these Endtimes, the World is so Polluted. Principalities and Powers are all over the place using any available tool to Wreck havoc.
If you are not Spiritually Awake in Christ JESUS , you likely to be used.
There is Need to be Strong in JESUS Christ in these Endtimes. Many Nonsense are out there.

Black mentality ��

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
skales67:
The paternity of that boy should be thoroughly checked!

He must be a biological product of a Fool-Ani herdsman.

They are the only ones who reason, talk and act like this. undecided
Omo dis one don pass Paternity o, na fraternity,fatality and brutality.

1 Like

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Omeizadean(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is the true definition of terror.
These sick fucktards are all over the west but they are OK
They are not Muslim...

What's the different?
One is convinced he is killing in the name of religion the other is killing for fun. Infact not a tad difference.

3 Likes

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
sad Watch how they will pamper him, then give him a mild sentence. What else does their laws do if not to raise spoilt bratts.

1 Like

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by hslbroker2(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Some days ago , I watched a clip of a guy in America who just entered a bank with Hammer, and began to Hit a man nearby for no reason . When he was asked why? He said he had a voice that told him go and Kill

In these Endtimes, the World is so Polluted. Principalities and Powers are all over the place using any available tool to Wreck havoc.
There is Need to be Strong in JESUS Christ in these Endtimes. Many Nonsense are out there.

1 Like

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by aribisala0(m): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Is he under some sort of evil spirit

He deserve to be keep out of the street.
Why can't you engage your brain without disturbing evil spirits?

1 Like

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Heterodox:
I'm pressured to lay a curse on you but I'll pass.

You think everyone can stand someone bastardizing spiritual truths and light like dat pig is doing?

Your esoteric nuances doesn't defy the fact that on this wise, Righteousness2 is right.
Anyways, I thought Christians were supposed to bless instead of curse.

4 Likes

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by aribisala0(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Vickkybones:
Help a brother, I'm in deep hunger right now.

Victor Opeyemi
UBA.
Thanks God bless
Hunger is good for the spirit

It helps to build character

Trust me
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by yrex01(m): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
If his name’s Hamed, y’all knows what you’d be saying rn.
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by zabuur: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

How do you just make everything spiritual. What if its a psychological disorder or problems related to mental faculty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by TFLASHOGEE(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
He has probably choose the zodiac killer or Ted Bundy as idol's because a normal teens who isn't possessed or has read some stuff on internet relating to serial killers would do this horrible stuff and still claim he will do it again undecided undecided undecided
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by ParkleElegant: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

I swear I done miss you die grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by udemzeus(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
When they removed religion this is what happens
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by patrickmuf(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Shut up already...Always typing out of point...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

You and him both need mental health help.
Seek help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Hopebringer: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is exactly what too much liberalism causes.

I agree with you totally. This young man hasn't been beaten by a parent in his life

1 Like

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by StanleyO22: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16040254/boy-shot-pal-shotgun-kesgrave-sentencing/amp/
All this Fulani people, and they're children everywhere nah wa oo
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by BigBashiru: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
BKayy:

Black people. Chai
Who do una this thing?

u should ask the European colonizers.....
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by flinton(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
Heterodox:
Pig
Hehehehe
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by joe17: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
I think nwamakpe is same as righteousness
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Bngf: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by IamgratefulLord(f): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
BKayy:

Black people. Chai
Who do una this thing?
cheesy Oga, are you not a black man? tongue Don't you live in Nigeria? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Vickkybones(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed
aribisala0:
Hunger is good for the spirit

It helps to build character

Trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How POS Machines Fraudsters Operate In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says / Banker Murdered Inside His Car In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.