Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) (46124 Views)

Woman Who Killed 7 Men, Demanded Her Own Execution, Saying "I'll Kill Again" / Eze Aiwansone: Police Officer Who Shot His Girlfriend In The Mouth Arrested / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Good he made his future intensions clear...unlike Buhari.
grin

1 Like

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by coputa(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

The young boy is not the one talking!
Legions of demons have taken hold of the young at this young age.

Some days ago , I watched a clip of a guy in America who just entered a bank with Hammer, and began to Hit a man nearby for no reason . When he was asked why? He said he had a voice that told him go and Kill

In these Endtimes, the World is so Polluted. Principalities and Powers are all over the place using any available tool to Wreck havoc.
If you are not Spiritually Awake in Christ JESUS , you likely to be used.
There is Need to be Strong in JESUS Christ in these Endtimes. Many Nonsense are out there.
It's not demon,it's the environment he lives in,environment affects the upbringing of a child,in Nigeria that teen would probably be thinking of how to make millions through fraud,
Environment is the key problem.
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by izubext007: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is the kind of teen will need in also rock........to help us to calm buhari.
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by ibtommy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Is he under some sort of evil spirit

He deserve to be keep out of the street.

By their monicker we shall know them. RIP to English.
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by kunleham(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Terrorist!!!
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by ParkleElegant: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

You and him both need mental health help.
Seek help.

Pls Leave my Rightouesness 2 alone... He should not use you nd your matter preach endtime and repenetant message avoid himgrin grin grin
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by ParkleElegant: 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
ibtommy:

By their monicker we shall know them. RIP to English.

Lol brotherly it is only one blunder he made nah grin grin grin
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Heterodox(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lollittaa:

Your esoteric nuances doesn't defy the fact that on this wise, Righteousness2 is right.
Anyways, I thought Christians were supposed to bless instead of curse.
Jesus cursed the fig tree. Anyone going about bastardizing light and truth of Christ deserves that curse.

He isn't.
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Sodeeqlekan(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
aribisala0:
Hunger is good for the spirit

It helps to build character

Trust me
Jesu!!!

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by akpunda86: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Some days ago , I watched a clip of a guy in America who just entered a bank with Hammer, and began to Hit a man nearby for no reason . When he was asked why? He said he had a voice that told him go and Kill

In these Endtimes, the World is so Polluted. Principalities and Powers are all over the place using any available tool to Wreck havoc.
There is Need to be Strong in JESUS Christ in these Endtimes. Many Nonsense are out there.

I definitely know this Mr do good will comment Seun please give us a block button I need block this guy.Infact Seun give me a personal block button.
Righteousness my ass
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Kokaine(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
one of the signs of the hour is senseless killings. neither the killer or killed would know the reason for the killing
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Teejay13(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
What do we say about this; end time pinkin.

Abuja Deal!
HP ELITEBOOK FOLIO NOTEBOOK PC 9470M
14INCH
500GB
4GB
INTEL CORE I5
KEYBOARD LIGHT
WIFI
WEBCAM
HDMI
USB 3.0
FINGERPRINT
WINDOW 10 PRO
BATTERY: 4 hours
PRICE: 125K 115K
ABUJA
WHATSAPP: 07038517455
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by aribisala0(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sodeeqlekan:

Jesu!!!
You are right even Jesus knew the value of hunger He fasted for forty days and forty nights
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by deolumike(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lollittaa:

Your esoteric nuances doesn't defy the fact that on this wise, Righteousness2 is right.
Anyways, I thought Christians were supposed to bless instead of curse.
That person is NOT a Christian please. It's quite obvious from his utterances that is anything but a Christian.

1 Like

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by ibtommy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
ParkleElegant:

Lol brotherly it is only one blunder he made nah grin grin grin

Abi jare.
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
wink2015:
I thought the British are gentle people.

Where did this gun totting nigarr came from?
Bro there are terrorist everywhere in the world,,
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Goldbw122(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Someone that can kill his friend now tell me who he can not kill?
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by emmyileri(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
coputa:
It's not demon,it's the environment he lives in,environment affects the upbringing of a child,in Nigeria that teen would probably be thinking of how to make millions through fraud,
Environment is the key problem.
What controls good or bad environments? Imaginary beings? You shut up when you don't know anything other than blind criticism
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by CXLVII: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Killing is like steroid if you get addicted to it

Mad Adrenalin rush!
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by coronavirus19: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Terrorist
Righteousness2:

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Tomilola360: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
This one that the boy doesn't have a name, he definitely isn't a Muslim. he is a crazy maniac delusional not head slamming jihadist cheesy

Media!

1 Like

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by abubkhr: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
No body blame his religion here just because he is not a Muslim the issue is nothing to talk about or condemn had it been he is a Muslim come see insults.
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
He probably has been playing pubg and gun games
Sometimes this kids get addicted to it
And would want to turn it to reality

1 Like

Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by vicmoore568: 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
The boy is possessed of the evil spirit and seriously needs to be delivered. undecided
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16040254/boy-shot-pal-shotgun-kesgrave-sentencing/amp/
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by lexy2014: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Moji12:
Lobatan, they should just forget this one inside jail before he goes on another shooting spree.
Mad pikin

Sorry. They will give him a light sentence. In a few years, he will be given parole and wouldn't serve out his full sentence then he will be back to fulfilling his life long dream of being a killer. We have seen this happen over& over again
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by lexy2014: 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Its not demons. He needs to be taken to china or north Korea for beating that will properly format his brain
Re: UK Teen Who Shot His Friend Said He’d Probably Kill Again (Pix) by lexy2014: 12:27am On Sep 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banker Murdered Inside His Car In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest Ritualist & Robbers In Rivers, Recover Dead Body & Cars (Graphic / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.