Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) (49696 Views)

Paul Okoye Reunites With His Wife And Kids In Atlanta Amidst Divorce Rumors / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by fasho01(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Celebrity marriages is now the new cruise in the country..

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by XclusiveEmma(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
W
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Stubborngirl: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Naija na cruise laslas
If u wan follow celeb matter.

All You Need To Know About Common Cold.

https://kingsmedics.com/all-you-need-to-know-about-common-cold/
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by SATELLITENET: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Mysticbabe: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
�������
I co ask oo

Odewaleadesoye:
I thought we're done with them since Annie Idibia came up with her own.

Our celebrity marriage life na cruise.
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Crossroad1(m): 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
Drama everyday and everywhere
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Ololanla: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Everything for the media

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by WAPuss(f): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Awnñnn.... See their cute faces����
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Itulah(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
zealadjay:
Lyk dis lyk dis, am d 3rd person to comment on this thread...
Las las, everywhere for stew..

I yam not understanding undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Vickkybones(m): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Help a brother, I'm in deep hunger right now.

Victor Opeyemi
UBA.
Thanks God bless
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Eriokanmi: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
2 small kids wey neva sabi wetin dem dey call marriage, been dey dabaru social media with bizarre story
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Lamasta(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
I wish the family well....
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by millionboi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Stop betting and be a responsible father
he bets?
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Parisian: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Fear your head mumu....he should marry you since you're the third person in their marriage.
Okortor:
I have just come to realize all women are the same.
A friend of mine has this pretty wife, he pays her monthly and even established a supermarket for her.
They had lil issue fews day back which can be resolved amicably even without involving third party but only for her to pack her things n left with his 3kids.
I am more surprised because I know he adores his wife.

FEAR WOMEN.......

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Femeto: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by FourElements: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

SATANIC GLOBALISTS DEPOPULATION AGENDA:

Lab founder shows damage COVID jab’s spike protein inflicts on vital organs

An independent lab founder and seasoned pathologist has graphically displayed the inflammatory damage to vital organs inflicted by the COVID jab-created spike protein.

During a one-year anniversary White Coat Summit on vaccines, Dr. Ryan Cole emphasized the finding that the spike protein created by injected mRNA spreads throughout the body, and itself causes disease – and he had the lab images to show it.

Cole presented these images, which showed post-COVID jab inflammation in organs such as the heart, lungs, and kidneys, as corroboration of lab studies in which injecting the spike protein “with no body of the virus” in animals “induced the same disease” that COVID-19 causes.

Cole supported the finding by other scientists that the spike protein doesn’t remain in the shoulder area, but “circulates in your blood” and “lands in multiple organs in the body,” where ACE2 receptors allow the spike protein to bind to organ tissue.

Cole kicked off his visual evidence of spike protein-induced damage with images displaying the spike protein’s effects on mitochondria, the “engine” of our cells. The microscopic image showed that post-COVID jab, one person’s mitochondria became abnormally disjointed and fragmented.

Cole went on to show that the image of lung tissue of a jabbed individual appeared dramatically different than normal, healthy lung tissue, with denser pigmentation that Cole said indicated inflammation.

“That’s all inflammation,” said Cole. “Why?”

According to Cole, the spike protein bonded to the ACE2 receptors in the lung, provoking an inflammatory response in which the immune system “attack[s] your own body.”

Cole then pulled up a study demonstrating that the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 crosses the blood brain barrier in mice, backing it up with scans showing that the jab’s spike protein took a similar path.

“I kind of like my brain cells to be where they are and not be blown apart. So why in the world would we put a toxin into the human body that’s going to disrupt the blood vessels in your brain, allow the spike in there [to] cause inflammation,” said Cole.

“The brain fog you hear about in the COVID patients? Guess what, you hear about it in the post-vaccinated damaged individuals as well,” he continued.

Cole also displayed a post-COVID jab image that appeared to show the swelling of heart tissue. “See those blue arrows around the white? That’s inflammation in the heart. That’s not normal. That’s after a shot. That’s a spike protein landing there. That’s your immune system attacking your own tissues,” said Cole.

“Once you have heart damage, the heart does not heal itself. So tell me you want to give a 12 year old, a 5 year old, a 13 year old, an 18 year old a shot. Let’s give a kid a toxin, ruin his heart for life. Stop and think about what we’re doing. We need to stop the insanity immediately.”

He proceeded to show pictures of inflammation in the kidneys, liver, and testes that occurred after injection with the mRNA jab, adding that a Japanese study showed that the lipid nanoparticle surrounding the mRNA concentrates in the ovaries.

During his talk, Cole underscored the glaring absence of medical literature on the COVID-19 jab effects, and pointed out that of at least 11,045 post-vaccination deaths in the U.S., the first investigational autopsy had only occurred a month prior to Cole’s talk.

“Where are the autopsies? They’re not there,” said Cole. “One cannot find that for which they do not look.”

Noting that autopsies are costly, Cole asked why “billions” are being spent on advertising the COVID shot “to children who don’t need it,” but almost nothing is being invested in autopsies to investigate the safety of the COVID shots.

“When an unapproved new drug, therapy, vaccine is put onto the market, we need to use the French legal system. Guilty until proven innocent. So if there’s an adverse reaction, if there’s a death, it happened from that therapy, until you prove that it didn’t,” said Cole.

Cole also pointed out that experiments are showing that the COVID jabs “dysregulate your immune response,” citing a Netherlands study that Cole said shows that immune cells are being “paralyzed” after injection with the COVID jab.

Cole suggested that CD8 “killer T-cells” that “keep cancer in check” are among the immune cells being dysregulated.

“I have seen a 10 to 20 fold increase of uterine cancer in the last six months in my laboratory, and I keep data year to year, said Cole.
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by FourElements: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
WARNING! WARNING!! WARNING!!!

SATANIC GLOBALISTS DEPOPULATION .AGENDA:

Lab founder shows damage COVID jab’s spike protein inflicts on vital organs

An independent lab founder and seasoned pathologist has graphically displayed the inflammatory damage to vital organs inflicted by the COVID jab-created spike protein.

During a one-year anniversary White Coat Summit on vaccines, Dr. Ryan Cole emphasized the finding that the spike protein created by injected mRNA spreads throughout the body, and itself causes disease – and he had the lab images to show it.

Cole presented these images, which showed post-COVID jab inflammation in organs such as the heart, lungs, and kidneys, as corroboration of lab studies in which injecting the spike protein “with no body of the virus” in animals “induced the same disease” that COVID-19 causes.

Cole supported the finding by other scientists that the spike protein doesn’t remain in the shoulder area, but “circulates in your blood” and “lands in multiple organs in the body,” where ACE2 receptors allow the spike protein to bind to organ tissue.

Cole kicked off his visual evidence of spike protein-induced damage with images displaying the spike protein’s effects on mitochondria, the “engine” of our cells. The microscopic image showed that post-COVID jab, one person’s mitochondria became abnormally disjointed and fragmented.

Cole went on to show that the image of lung tissue of a jabbed individual appeared dramatically different than normal, healthy lung tissue, with denser pigmentation that Cole said indicated inflammation.

“That’s all inflammation,” said Cole. “Why?”

According to Cole, the spike protein bonded to the ACE2 receptors in the lung, provoking an inflammatory response in which the immune system “attack[s] your own body.”

Cole then pulled up a study demonstrating that the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 crosses the blood brain barrier in mice, backing it up with scans showing that the jab’s spike protein took a similar path.

“I kind of like my brain cells to be where they are and not be blown apart. So why in the world would we put a toxin into the human body that’s going to disrupt the blood vessels in your brain, allow the spike in there [to] cause inflammation,” said Cole.

“The brain fog you hear about in the COVID patients? Guess what, you hear about it in the post-vaccinated damaged individuals as well,” he continued.

Cole also displayed a post-COVID jab image that appeared to show the swelling of heart tissue. “See those blue arrows around the white? That’s inflammation in the heart. That’s not normal. That’s after a shot. That’s a spike protein landing there. That’s your immune system attacking your own tissues,” said Cole.

“Once you have heart damage, the heart does not heal itself. So tell me you want to give a 12 year old, a 5 year old, a 13 year old, an 18 year old a shot. Let’s give a kid a toxin, ruin his heart for life. Stop and think about what we’re doing. We need to stop the insanity immediately.”

He proceeded to show pictures of inflammation in the kidneys, liver, and testes that occurred after injection with the mRNA jab, adding that a Japanese study showed that the lipid nanoparticle surrounding the mRNA concentrates in the ovaries.

During his talk, Cole underscored the glaring absence of medical literature on the COVID-19 jab effects, and pointed out that of at least 11,045 post-vaccination deaths in the U.S., the first investigational autopsy had only occurred a month prior to Cole’s talk.

“Where are the autopsies? They’re not there,” said Cole. “One cannot find that for which they do not look.”

Noting that autopsies are costly, Cole asked why “billions” are being spent on advertising the COVID shot “to children who don’t need it,” but almost nothing is being invested in autopsies to investigate the safety of the COVID shots.

“When an unapproved new drug, therapy, vaccine is put onto the market, we need to use the French legal system. Guilty until proven innocent. So if there’s an adverse reaction, if there’s a death, it happened from that therapy, until you prove that it didn’t,” said Cole.

Cole also pointed out that experiments are showing that the COVID jabs “dysregulate your immune response,” citing a Netherlands study that Cole said shows that immune cells are being “paralyzed” after injection with the COVID jab.

Cole suggested that CD8 “killer T-cells” that “keep cancer in check” are among the immune cells being dysregulated.

“I have seen a 10 to 20 fold increase of uterine cancer in the last six months in my laboratory, and I keep data year to year, said Cole.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Decorous51: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
That's good
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Longman8: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
SHEBI NA HUMAN BEINGS BE POLITICIAN FOR THIS COUNTRY TOO.
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by dreu2fine(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Congratulations to them but if they are truly reconciling the children should left out of their social media dramas, hype and stunts.

Peace is better than war and privacy is the best strategy for a happy, peaceful and successful marriage.
Wat congratulations
Na only: d kids concern Paul because e as right to see is kids,
Thewoman can to to hell
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Stupid optics.....for the divorce court. The mofo knows he won't get custody. Flatin0 fvcker.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Evercurious(f): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okortor:
I have just come to realize all women are the same.
A friend of mine has this pretty wife, he pays her monthly and even established a supermarket for her.
They had lil issue fews day back which can be resolved amicably even without involving third party but only for her to pack her things n left with his 3kids.
I am more surprised because I know he adores his wife.

FEAR WOMEN.......

HE SHOULD STOP ADORING HIS WIFE AND MAKING LIFE SO EASY FOR HER.. IF SHE HAD STARTED MAKING MONEY ON HER OWN WITHOUT HIS SUPPORT, SHE WLD HAVE BEEN MORE TOLERANT.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by wyserose: 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Okortor post=105460989]I have just come to realize all women are the same.
They had lil issue fews day back which can be resolved amicably even without involving third party but only for her to pack her things n lef

Give us update ooo I want to hear they have setttled
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by KillaBeans(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Light Camera Action
Give your phone to someone.....do the drama and then post online.
Y'all craz.y but I'm not m.ad

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by wyserose: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Evercurious:

HE SHOULD STOP ADORING HIS WIFE AND MAKING LIFE SO EASY FOR HER.. IF SHE HAD STARTED MAKING MONEY ON HER OWN WITHOUT HIS SUPPORT, SHE WLD HAVE BEEN MORE TOLERANT.

God hate divorce
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by J2381: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Almost anything for the gram. Chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours / Cee-c Bares Cleavage As She Rocks Fabulous Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.