Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) (49695 Views)

Paul Okoye Reunites With His Wife And Kids In Atlanta Amidst Divorce Rumors / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by princewarri1985: 5:21am On Sep 04, 2021
Its a lie it cant happen them must divorce oh, divorce na divorce, so them must divorce abi them dey use Nigerians dey catch cruise? Even though i like peter more, but this guy right here is a bundle of talent and the brain behind p square, he writes all the song thereby making jude and peter to be very rich. I still remember when p square was still p square, till date ASAMKPOKOTO is still my favaurite among all their songs
Re: Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) by Bekind123: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Okortor:
I have just come to realize all women are the same.
A friend of mine has this pretty wife, he pays her monthly and even established a supermarket for her.
They had lil issue fews day back which can be resolved amicably even without involving third party but only for madam to pack her things n left with his his 3kids just this morning.
I am more surprised because I know how much he adores her.

FEAR WOMEN.......

Modified: those of u @low budget feminist quoting me and spilling trash. Know this and know peace "The importance of a father figure in the lives of children can never be overemphasized".
I pity all these baby mamas that feminism has destroyed. You will all cry PREMIUM TEARS sooner or later.
Both parents are needed. But do what ever it takes to keep your family together so that you won't end up alone when you are much older.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / #1MillionNairaChallenge: Davido Gets Over ₦120 Million From Friends Within Hours / Cee-c Bares Cleavage As She Rocks Fabulous Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.