Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Top American Artist Shizem Features Flavour In New Song "Call" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top American Artist Shizem Features Flavour In New Song "Call" (326 Views)

I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up / Joeboy's Fans Get In Here What's Your Favorite Line In Joeboy's Song Call / American Artist, Keri Hilson Eating A Plate of Eba And Edikang Ikong Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top American Artist Shizem Features Flavour In New Song "Call" by Firstlady25: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Talented Us-based Nigerian singer Denzel Oluwafemi Adeniyi known officially as Shizem features award winning Afrobeats artist, Flavour N'abania in a new single titled, "Call".

The song is a follow-up on his recent release, for me, which made headlines and was on top charts of various music streaming platforms.

"Call" is a blissful mid-tempo afrobeat love song which showcases the afro-soul/afro fusion sensation’s dynamic vocal range.

Speaking about the release, Shizem says:" My goal is to always bless my fans with good music. The new song is a powerful love song. It talks about having connection with your loved one, reflects also on the dynamism of love and sacrifice with a touch of danceable afrobeats tunes".

Ace singer, Flavour lights it up with a soulful rendition which makes the song a perfect and potential street anthem.

Akeju, a director at Prime Music Partners, one of the leading distribution agencies promoting the new song, added: "Shizem is a gem. Am super excited about this collaboration with flavour and hoping it makes great impact around the world".

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/us-based-nigerian-singer-shizem-features-flavour-in-new-song-call/amp/

(1) (Reply)

Listen To The 10 Songs Whitemoney Dropped Before Bbnaija / Many Women Are Asking Me Out — Bbn’s Whitemoney / Ceo Hensfrenic Travels And Tour Step Out With Hubby In Stunning Prewedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.