Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Michika/madagali Fed Constituency: Godswonder Vows To Unseat Hon Nyampa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michika/madagali Fed Constituency: Godswonder Vows To Unseat Hon Nyampa (193 Views)

Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) / Nse Ekpenyong Is Dead: Member Representing Oron Fed Constituency Dies At 58 / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michika/madagali Fed Constituency: Godswonder Vows To Unseat Hon Nyampa by TGNEWS(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
.....says is under performing in his core duties of representation to the people of his area

A bracing and a brainy Banker whose experience of banking work span over a decade, Bitrus Tera Musa, who is widely known as Godswonder has vowed to unseat the current sitting member representing the people of Michika/Madagali federal constituency in the national assembly, Honourable Zakaria Dauda Nyampa.

Bitrus told TGNEWS that his dream of contesting the seat is to replace the under performance of Dauda who was voted into office by the overwhelming support of the electorates.

According to him Zakaria was no doubt the electorates choice, he was elected to speak up for them, he was elected to champion the collective cause of his people and was elected to give them a voice by bringing to the fore burning issues affecting his constituency, but unfortunately he got in there and is under performing from his core duties of an expected lawmaker with his voice unheard of over germane issues of the constituency.

"By God's special grace, I am an influential voice in my constituency. I have worked so hard to maintain my integrity and earn the trust of my people. I travel at least once every month from my Abuja base to interact with my people on the way forward. I know my people, they know me and I connect with them at every level." Musa said

He said the will and special grace of God he will be contesting for the office of the House of Representatives for Madagali/Michika Federal constituency in the platform of All progressives Congress (APC) to make a huge difference haven garner much experience in the banking sector with pockets of trainings on entrepreneurship, good governance and wealth creation.

He recalled that in the build up to the 2019 National Assembly elections, the current Federal lawmaker enjoyed the overwhelming support of his people, a rare opportunity he lightly valued and promises a people -Mandate representation.

With much of his interested in youth development and empowerment, having passion for farming by passion he revealed to have a core intent to:

"Consolidate on what I already started as personal supports to the less previleged and down-trodden from my place in Michika. I hope to take advantage of every financial latitude that the office will afford to extend same gesture to other parts of my constituency.

" To push for a Bill to establish a military barrack and Mobile Police base in my Constituency - Michika and Madagali respectively. This will, among other things, boost confidence in farmers in these areas and for businesses to thrive. This is because since 2014 till date, my constituents, who are majorly farmers by profession, have been under serial attacks by the BH insurgents, thus making it difficult for them to go to their farms in peace.

"He will explore and fully utilize every lobbying opportunities for available federal government empowerment schemes that are aimed at poverty alleviation in my location. I will not be a bench warmer.

" To esure that every dividend of democracy is followed through to a logical conclusion for the benefit of my constituency.

"To Create employment for the teeming youths of my constituency will be crucial to my interventions. Jobs both in the formal and informal sectors will be vigorously pursued for our youths by the grace of God.

" And Youth empowerment is pivotal to my agenda. A remodelling of the apprentice scheme practised in the South East Nigeria is in the offing. Anambra and Enugu states are my second and third homes.

"Our women will also form a critical mass as I will aim to pursue massive empowerment programs for them. Coming from a geopolitical region of the country where women education is defiantly downplayed by the activities of the insurgents, I will be committed to ensuring that as our business women are empowered, the girl child education is also given adequate attention.

" I am not a miracle worker and I am not promising to be one; I am not a magician and I do not intend to be one; but I am making myself available to God and to our people to assuage the plights of my constituents by the grace of God. I make myself available for God to do His Wonders through me."

(1) (Reply)

Congress: Group Refutes Report Of Crisis In Benue APC / Nigeria Is ‘bleeding’, Nobody Is Safe Again ― Ex-jigawa Gov, Lamido / Wealthier Countries Planning Defunding Gas Projects, Compelling African Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.