Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite (1027 Views)

Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / Prince Kpokpogri: Tonto Dikeh Stole My Lexus SUV Worth ₦67 Million / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite by mhmsadyq(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:

Okay, let's leave it at that.
Thanks for the answer
Good!

1 Like

Re: Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:

Nothing to learn abeg. The so called prominent Muslims also the nonsense. Remember yerima.
I lived with Muslims, I schooled in the north and I still have many of them as friends.
Thing is what we cringe at is their normal, that's why it's hardly news.
I'd go with a similar submission by one of the comments up there

You didn't answer my question!

have you heard of such happening to the daughter of a prominent Muslim? smiley
Re: Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2021
I wanna believe it's because people don't take that religion seriously as it doesn't really portray true Holiness due to their practices and some of their beliefs. so, much is not expected from them in the first place. Even Some things Christianity
and society abhor and see as abnormal is normal to them.

Christianity on the other hand carries so much attention and expectations due to what it stands for. So all eyes on Christians to see if they'll live out what it ( Christianity) claims and for any slightest mistake.
Reason the Bible says, "we are the epistle people read". That is why any little folly gets immediate attention and spreads like wild fire because of the high expectations and eyes already fixated on this religion which is generally seen, regarded and widely accepted as the most genuine and purest religion.
Re: Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite by Sagefromtheeast: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Mercychen:
I wanna believe it's because people don't take that religion seriously as it doesn't really portray true Holiness due to their practices and some of their beliefs. so, much is not expected from them in the first place. Even Some things Christianity
and society abhor and see as abnormal is normal to them.

Christianity on the other hand carries so much attention and expectations due to what it stands for. So all eyes on Christians to see if they'll live out what it ( Christianity) claims and for any slightest mistake.
Reason the Bible says, "we are the epistle people read". That is why any little folly gets immediate attention and spreads like wild fire because of the high expectations and eyes already fixated on this religion which is generally seen, regarded and widely accepted as the most genuine and purest religion.

While you're partly right,I beg to disagree that this is a enough reason for Christianity to be under such attack on constant basis.
Even some Christians join on for reasons best known to them
Re: Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite by Sagefromtheeast: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You didn't answer my question!

have you heard of such happening to the daughter of a prominent Muslim? smiley

So what's your point?
Re: Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:

So what's your point?
It simply means such only happens to the poor and not the rich! smiley
Re: Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite by Sagefromtheeast: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It simply means such only happens to the poor and not the rich! smiley

It does happen anyway.
And that I can't call a name for you does not mean it doesn't happen to the rich... whatever you refer to as "rich" is also subject to a different debate
Re: Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:

It does happen anyway.
And that I can't call a name for you does not mean it doesn't happen to the rich... whatever you refer to as "rich" is also subject to a different debate
The truth is that the rules of false religions is only meant for the poor not the rich! smiley

1 Like

Re: Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite by Sagefromtheeast: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The truth is that the rules of false religions is only meant for the poor not the rich! smiley

Wow
Re: Satire: An Imam stole At Shoprite by Sagefromtheeast: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
They do worse, it's just that they see it as normal, or they do not count it as sin. From the bits we read about Islam, we understand that they support child marriage, is child marriage not child abuse? They also support killing for their God, and so many other things. So you see that their religion does not see these things as sin. From daily news, we get to see that these people have the highest number of homosexual reports, but they are their brothers keeper, and don't blow things up. Whereas in the church, if you sin, they give you suspension and blow things up.

Yes, you're right.
We seem to be very vicious with ourselves.

We also have too many "whistle blowers".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Year 2022 Prophecies By Pastor Toye Ebijomore / Christmas Nativity Scene Featuring Two Mothers Of Baby Jesus Sparks Outrage / A Man That Has The Earth As His Footstool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.