Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital (2644 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
If we say Nigeria has no future, some deluded and myopic people will start insulting us. Imagine a man that some "reasonable" Nigerians are campaigning to be their next president has been in foreign hospital unable to speak on a number of ground-shaking issues happening in Nigeria. Apart from that the people of like minds have been risking their lives flying to London, they are also wasting huge resources junketing to London to say "Tinubu sorry ooo, they say you dey walk with stick. You go fit stand?" This is the rogue stupidity we face in Nigeria. We have leaders who love themselves and hate us all. If Tinubu could spend 8years as a governor of Lagos and another 8 years at the National assembly without building a hospital that can treat him, then he deserves no visit in London not even a phone call. It is wickedness for Tinubu to take Lagos hospital to London. How many Lagosians can afford to travel to London? Those visiting him should be arrested by EFCC for wasteful spending, idleness and disturbances of public peace. Nigeria is in deep shit! Imagine a reasonable man travelling to London to say "Tinubu sorry ooo." What has happened to phones, video calls and other modern gadgets of communication? Is he in coma? Even if, will your visit revive him? Imagine leaving the people you represent to travel to London to tell "Tinubu sorry", multimillion naira sorry for a man who ruled a megacity without hospital that can treat him, when thousands of Nigerians are dying at your backyard. We are not a serious nation and the citizens can take any nonsense. What if you give the money to the poor? Set up businesses for the youths, renovate schools, give scholarships or buy books or build library? No reasonable person should visit Tinubu in London.

7 Likes

Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
This so annoying
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Buckeyemedia1: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Zikojukwu:
This so annoying
Don't mind me, Poverty they worry that mumurist Peasant, you, yourself & lonesome, don’t blame the thing for his ignorance, he doesn’t know any better.
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol. Some people need brain check walahi
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 04, 2021
Naija don cast

1 Like

Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Zik and Ojukwu.... Together is not half of what Tinubu is to Yoruba.... If not ayojuran.... Tinubu is not a governor of any of the ravaged erosion land, he's not your president.... So wetin concern a sheep in dog meeting? sad your leader you won't call them out but you will looking for trouble 24/7 dragging Tinubu..... I don't blame you, I blame the weak yorubas allowing all dis shit to fly angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by effort1: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don't mind me, Poverty they worry that mumurist Peasant, you, yourself & lonesome, don’t blame the thing for his ignorance, he doesn’t know any better.

You are the one with empty brain here.

Someone was governor of the richest state in Nigeria for 8 years and proxy governor for another 15 years, yet, there is no standard hospital in Lagos that can treat him.

If you don't feel like a fool supporting such a person, then you have serious mental issues

7 Likes

Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by effort1: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2021
SlyDev:
Zik and Ojukwu.... Together is not half of what Tinubu is to Yoruba.... If not ayojuran.... Tinubu is not a governor of any of the ravaged erosion land, he's not your president.... So wetin concern a sheep in dog meeting? sad your leader you won't call them out but you will looking for trouble 24/7 dragging Tinubu..... I don't blame you, I blame the weak yorubas allowing all dis shit to fly angry

With all your rubbish vomit, Tinubu couldn't build a functional hospital in Lagos as governor.

You think you are talking, but you are actually vomiting rubbish

By the way, not all yorubas reason backward like you

4 Likes

Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by aremuforlife(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Zikojukwu:
If we say Nigeria has no future, some deluded and myopic people will start insulting us. Imagine a man that some "reasonable" Nigerians are campaigning to be their next president has been in foreign hospital unable to speak on a number of ground-shaking issues happening in Nigeria. Apart from that the people of like minds have been risking their lives flying to London, they are also wasting huge resources junketing to London to say "Tinubu sorry ooo, they say you dey walk with stick. You go fit stand?" This is the rogue stupidity we face in Nigeria. We have leaders who love themselves and hate us all. If Tinubu could spend 8years as a governor of Lagos and another 8 years at the National assembly without building a hospital that can treat him, then he deserves no visit in London not even a phone call. It is wickedness for Tinubu to take Lagos hospital to London. How many Lagosians can afford to travel to London? Those Visiting him should be arrested by EFCC for wasteful spending, idleness and disturbances of public peace. Nigeria is in deep shit! Imagine a reasonable man travelling to London to say "Tinubu sorry ooo." What has happened to phones, video calls and other modern gadgets of communication? Is he in coma? Even if, will your visit revive him? Imagine leaving the people you represent to travel to London to tell "Tinubu sorry", multimillion naira sorry for a man who ruled a megacity without hospital that can treat him, when thousands of nigeria are dying at your backyard. We are not a serious nation and the citizens can take any nonsense. What if you give the money to the poor? Set up businesses for the youths, renovate schools, give scholarships or buy books or build library? No reasonable person should visit Tinubu in London.
Tinubu built reasonable people, those visiting him has gained alot from him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2021
I no fit laugh please. I'm not interested in your Yoruba tribe nonsense and I don't do those childish talk. I never mentioned any tribe. I'm talking about a bad system affecting all of us and one confused idiot is mentioning Yoruba and Igbo. Talk like a normal human being then I will understand you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by BOOZELEE: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2021
Plenty useless psychos here

They open a thread using Igbo names and use there other moniker to rubbish the same thread

Mad pipu angry
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Lanretoye(m): 9:02am On Sep 04, 2021
What's with these people having headache over tinubu...buhari can take medical trip abroad but tinubu will be their problem,some fools will blindly ignore tinubu's worth before he became governor of lagos state.how do u leave your respective state governors and be blaming tinubu for your woes...hate will never make you grow.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Sufferingboy(f): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2021
Which kind rubbish post be this?
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by seunmsg(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Another Igbo man having migraine over Tinubu very early Saturday morning. Guy, go and open your second hand cloth shop or go and hawk gala in traffic. Tinubu is not the cause of your misery. It’s too early to be posting rubbish like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Senseless post
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Shetemi12(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Come to Lagos state... You will see qualified hospitals and mind you, He didn't spend 8 years at the National assembly. Stop being dummy

1 Like

Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2021
effort1:

With all your rubbish vomit, Tinubu couldn't build a functional hospital in Lagos as governor.

You think you are talking, but you are actually vomiting rubbish

By the way, not all yorubas reason backward like you

Wetin concern you with Yoruba leader? How many hospital has Obi build for yeebow in South East..... Tinubu should build hospital? Is he a governor or are you blind when Sanwo was commissioning different hospital in Lagos..... For Yoruba to have peace people like you need to be sent packing

3 Likes

Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by richidinho(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2021
SlyDev:

Wetin concern you with Yoruba leader? How many hospital has Obi build for yeebow in South East..... Tinubu should build hospital? Is he a governor or are you blind when Sanwo was commissioning different hospital in Lagos..... For Yoruba to have peace people like you need to be sent packing

Supporters of corruption una welldone oo
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by druxlazu: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2021
The igbo man no get sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Are these people asking me to descend to their tribal foolishness and be arguing Yoruba and Igbo? I don't do it. That's for immature kids whose mind are trapped by foolery. I can't do it because Yoruba is abstract and I can't be so foolish to label a tribe but we must learn to keep check on the leaders making lives miserable for the people. That's concrete. That is what I, Zikojukwu, condemn. So ethnic warriors, today is a bad day for you. Keep off!
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Burruchaga71(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Shetemi12:
Come to Lagos state... You will see qualified hospitals and mind you, He didn't spend 8 years at the National assembly. Stop being dummy
. You will never know how bad this shithole called Nigeria is until you relocate to Europe.
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by DEROX: 11:20am On Sep 04, 2021
grin grin i love this obsession e sweet me gan
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2021
This here is a future impossible tense grin
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by ibtommy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
That means Bubu will be the first on the list,right?

Zikojukwu:
If we say Nigeria has no future, some deluded and myopic people will start insulting us. Imagine a man that some "reasonable" Nigerians are campaigning to be their next president has been in foreign hospital unable to speak on a number of ground-shaking issues happening in Nigeria. Apart from that the people of like minds have been risking their lives flying to London, they are also wasting huge resources junketing to London to say "Tinubu sorry ooo, they say you dey walk with stick. You go fit stand?" This is the rogue stupidity we face in Nigeria. We have leaders who love themselves and hate us all. If Tinubu could spend 8years as a governor of Lagos and another 8 years at the National assembly without building a hospital that can treat him, then he deserves no visit in London not even a phone call. It is wickedness for Tinubu to take Lagos hospital to London. How many Lagosians can afford to travel to London? Those visiting him should be arrested by EFCC for wasteful spending, idleness and disturbances of public peace. Nigeria is in deep shit! Imagine a reasonable man travelling to London to say "Tinubu sorry ooo." What has happened to phones, video calls and other modern gadgets of communication? Is he in coma? Even if, will your visit revive him? Imagine leaving the people you represent to travel to London to tell "Tinubu sorry", multimillion naira sorry for a man who ruled a megacity without hospital that can treat him, when thousands of Nigerians are dying at your backyard. We are not a serious nation and the citizens can take any nonsense. What if you give the money to the poor? Set up businesses for the youths, renovate schools, give scholarships or buy books or build library? No reasonable person should visit Tinubu in London.
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Crossroad1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
We go dey alright Las Las for this country
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Crossroad1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
aremuforlife:

Tinubu built reasonable people, those visiting him has gained alot from him.
was he meant to build reasonable people or reasonable infrastructure and create job employment and top of the art facilities?
Na all these kin mental slavery dey always vex me
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by aremuforlife(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
was he meant to build reasonable people or reasonable infrastructure and create job employment and top of the art facilities?
Na all these kin mental slavery dey always vex me
How will you build reasonable infrastructure without reasonable people?
Tinubu only ruled Lagos state for 8years.
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Crossroad1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
aremuforlife:

How you build reasonable infrastructure without reasonable people?
Tinubu only ruled Lagos state for 8years.
8yrs? We both know this is not true..
He still rules till now that am typing..
Or what is the essence of sanwo olu's visit to tinubu in London? A whole sitting governor
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by Moferere: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
Orisirisi
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by aremuforlife(m): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
8yrs? We both know this is not true..
He still rules till now that am typing..
Or what is the essence of sanwo olu's visit to tinubu in London? A whole sitting governor
Yes, he ruled for 8years. Sanwo Olu visited him is personal, they are both in the same political party, why don't you say the same when Mr president visited him and the speaker of the House?
Re: EFCC to Arrest Those Who Visit Tinubu In London Hospital by laiperi: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Simple and reasonable fact has turned into tribal ping pong.

If all Nigerians had eliminated their own devils from their local villages, there would be nobody like Tinubu, Buhari, Ikejiani, Amechi, Speaker Buhari, Okadigbo etc.

You know, once upon a time, you dare not steal from your local government.

Let everyone go their own way and reform their polity from within.

Yoruba deserves and have better leaders than Tinubu but he is the fire some Yoruba use against fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

REAVEALED: Identities Of Rogue Police Officers Who Extorted N22million Worth / The Hypocrisy Of Nairaland Moderators / Wike Buys PDP Panel Members With $5M To Clinch VP Ticket - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.