Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

How Can Nigerians Overcome The Killer Herders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Nigerians Overcome The Killer Herders? (275 Views)

How Can Nigerians Overcome Inflation? Let's Share. / Akeredolu Tells Miyetti Allah To Stop Defending Killer Herders / Breaking: US Gives Buhari Ultimatum To Prosecute Killer Herders!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Nigerians Overcome The Killer Herders? by HelloWriter: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
I have some ideas that we Nigerians can use to overcome the killer herders that are killing, maiming, kidnapping, and raping us. I am sharing the ideas below.

I'm not claiming to be a guru. But, if Nigerians can listen to me, I believe that we can make significant headways against the menace of the herders.

I also expect other people to contribute their ideas to this too.

So, how can we overcame the killer herders?
Re: How Can Nigerians Overcome The Killer Herders? by HelloWriter: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
1. Let's be totally assured that EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION. This includes the problem of herders going about killing Nigerians while the government seems to support them.

As simple as this may sound, this kind of faith is one thing we need now to overcome the killer herders' menace.
Re: How Can Nigerians Overcome The Killer Herders? by meetme01: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
HelloWriter:
I have some ideas that we Nigerians can use to overcome the killer herders that are killing, maiming, kidnapping, and raping us. I am sharing the ideas below.

I'm not claiming to be a guru. But, if Nigerians can listen to me, I believe that we can make significant headways against the menace of the herders.

I also expect other people to contribute their ideas to this too.

So, how can we overcame the killer herders?

It is very easy but it cannot happen in this regime.

If a man can kidnapp and collect ransom from his fellow man, we call them kidnappers.

But when the sole aim of a group of people is to destroy, kill and maim under a guise no one understands and you call them bandits or kidnappers, we need to question the rational behind such.

That's the picture of the solution.

Since the man at the helms of affairs is not ready to give them their unique name known all over the world, we should wait till they are tagged such.

Come mid 2023, I wonder if cows would still be found in the South because the way men and women will retaliate what happened to their folks, the international community will have no choice than to intervene.

In short, we are sitting on a gun powder. If it explodes, our leaders will be short of words.

That's my onecent

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Overcome The Killer Herders? by uBuNiT: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
The only final solution is to give fulani their own land in Orlu for PISS to RAIN
Re: How Can Nigerians Overcome The Killer Herders? by HelloWriter: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
2. Let's look at the past and the present in order to predict the future.

There was a time these herders moved around peacefully but now, they are not only killing, raping, maiming, kidnapping and demanding ransoms from us but they are also threatening us publicly.

That tells us that IF WE FAIL TO TAKE OUR DESTINY IN OUR HANDS NOW, we will have every reason to regret our coldness very soon.

From being peaceful in the past, they are now a big threat in the present. Imagine what they will be in future!

Believe me, Afghanistan will soon be a far more palatable story to tell than ours UNLESS WE ACT NOW.

So, let this give us the SUFFICIENT REASON to be ready to TAKE ACTION.

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Overcome The Killer Herders? by HelloWriter: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
meetme01:

It is very easy but it cannot happen in this regime.

If a man can kidnapp and collect ransom from his fellow man, we call them kidnappers.

But when the sole aim of a group of people is to destroy, kill and maim under a guise no one understands and you call them bandits or kidnappers, we need to question the rational behind such.

That's the picture of the solution.

Since the man at the helms of affairs is not ready to give them their unique name known all over the world, we should wait till they are tagged such.

Come mid 2023, I wonder if cows would still be found in the South because the way men and women will retaliate what happened to their folks, the international community will have no choice than to intervene.

In short, we are sitting on a gun powder. If it explodes, our leaders will be short of words.

That's my onecent
With the way they're going, their clampdown on Nigerians will continue to get worse. So, if you can't resist them in 2021, don't think that you can resist them in 2023. You'll be surprised that they have no plan for any transition in 2023.

So, let's be ready to ACT NOW OR NEVER.

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Overcome The Killer Herders? by nabiz(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
The best defence is attack. Let the indigenous people fight back either to the political or direct to the herders
Re: How Can Nigerians Overcome The Killer Herders? by viyon02: 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
I have simple solution, and I think it will have potent effect and is like this; let all the minitary and para minitary and every uniform man go back to their state of origin if possible local area and perform thier civil duty, let see if they will watch and let Aboki kidnapp their family or their children, let them defend their people..,... I tell you in less than two months you will see wonder. But that Nepa bill certificate will not reason to that level.

1 Like

Re: How Can Nigerians Overcome The Killer Herders? by HelloWriter: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2021
viyon02:
I have simple solution, and I think it will have potent effect and is like this; let all the minitary and para minitary and every uniform man go back to their state of origin if possible local area and perform thier civil duty, let see if they will watch and let Aboki kidnapp their family or their children, let them defend their people..,... I tell you in less than two months you will see wonder. But that Nepa bill certificate will not reason to that level.
You don't seem to understand what is happening. Can't you see that FG is supporting the killer herders. So, who will send the military and paramilitary to their states?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Igbos Leaving Nigeria: Nigeria Will Lose Ultimatetly. / I'll Run An Egalitarian System Of Administration -- Nwankpo / The Glorify Security Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.