Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics (38613 Views)

Sowore Visits Glory Okolie, The Girl Who Was Tagged IPOB And Taken To Abuja / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by FreedomArmy: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Many of the people that was shot dead are actually innocent people. The police just go on a killing spree and post pictures online just to make buhari and his Fulani brothers happy.
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by TheChameleon: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2021
mightyhaze:
[s] so who'd now marry all the vvf infested oozing sisters of yours? More truckload of beggars for south[/s]

Why crying like a baby. You sound suicidal. Get a rope.

Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Omodua(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2021
gidgiddy:
You may remember Elvis Okafor. He went out to buy food for his sick mother in Orlu, Imo state, when he was accosted by security agents, accused of being IPOB/ESN, beaten and bundled to the Owerri, along with 20 other randomly arrested men. They were stripped to their underwear and made to take pictures with Biafran flags, arms and ammunition and drugs. The then Police Commissioner of Imo State, Abutu Yaro, gleefully paraded the innocent men as "ESN Operatives". Unfortunately for Abutu Yaro, relatives of the arrested men, including Elvis Okafor, raised the alarm on social media about how the men were framed, and this attracted the attention of mainstream media, including Punch Newspaper. As questions were raised about the legality of the men's arrest, Abutu Yaro was hurriedly transferred out of Imo State to protect him. Elvis Okafor has been released on Police bail and below is the report:

https://punchng.com/after-punchs-reports-imo-police-free-man-labelled-ipob-operative/?amp
I blame Eastern leaders for lack of cooperation. Otherwise, this rubbish won't subsist. Why should South East be turned into war zone and extortion habitat by Police and Soldiers. It all boils down to leadership gap in the conduct of public affairs in the region. The Governors should stand up and protect the people!
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Lovenorth: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2021
Misleading and malicious write up
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by badman007(m): 10:55am On Sep 04, 2021
The hate I have for my country.
Is ruining my life....
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by gbolswag(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2021
poor guy..Atleast they have released u...what about the innocent people still in their custody
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Blackdisciple(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2021
Better for him.

I wonder how is his mum now health-wise,

NPF is even worse than American police whom their daily assignment is harassment of black folks, illegal detention, false accusations, and unlawful shootings ....

Happy is he.
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by mightyhaze: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2021
TheChameleon:

everything is suicidal to a natural born suicidal terrorist. I asked you who will now marry your oozing disease infested sisters. Cos u seem to smirk at the prospect of some elusive beautiful Igbo ladies that you forgot about your own sea of vvf sisters
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Jdbrasco2: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2021
After he must have paid 1m
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by AvalonSpace(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2021
gidgiddy:
You may remember Elvis Okafor. He went out to buy food for his sick mother in Orlu, Imo state, when he was accosted by security agents, accused of being IPOB/ESN, beaten and bundled to the Owerri, along with 20 other randomly arrested men. They were stripped to their underwear and made to take pictures with Biafran flags, arms and ammunition and drugs. The then Police Commissioner of Imo State, Abutu Yaro, gleefully paraded the innocent men as "ESN Operatives". Unfortunately for Abutu Yaro, relatives of the arrested men, including Elvis Okafor, raised the alarm on social media about how the men were framed, and this attracted the attention of mainstream media, including Punch Newspaper. As questions were raised about the legality of the men's arrest, Abutu Yaro was hurriedly transferred out of Imo State to protect him. Elvis Okafor has been released on Police bail and below is the report:

https://punchng.com/after-punchs-reports-imo-police-free-man-labelled-ipob-operative/?amp
Why not sue them for defamation and claim damages?
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Afritop(m): 11:01am On Sep 04, 2021
They judge by the look of his face. And concluded that this one is an Ipob member
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by TheChameleon: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2021
mightyhaze:

Mightyhaze to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
everything is suicidal to a natural born suicidal terrorist. I asked you who will now marry your oozing disease infested sisters. Cos u seem to smirk at the prospect of some elusive beautiful Igbo ladies that you forgot about your own sea of vvf sisters

No wonder you're so suicidal...with such parents. My condolences. But e pain u sha. tongue

Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by FaithZion2(f): 11:02am On Sep 04, 2021
What do you expect from government that employed illiterate as officers?
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Segzy19: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2021
Amen!
Mrkumareze:
And he wouldn't be compensated for such ill treatment sad may sudden death fall upon those who arrested him
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by rollandben(m): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2021
Nigeria judiciary as a whole is a disgrace to the world.
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by KRSWon: 11:05am On Sep 04, 2021
All that needs to be said...

Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Emergingnation(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2021
TheChameleon:

Aboki marrying Beautiful Igbo ladies with your uncircumcised penis dey hungry you ; chai grin grin
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by od501: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2021
gidgiddy:

I can bet my balls that everyone arraigned in that pix is innocent. The police should say where they gathered those guns from. Devilish fools.
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by KRSWon: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2021
Lovenorth:

Would you mind explaining what exactly is "misleading" or "malicious" about this particular report?
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Mrexcell(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

The only difference between Nigerian police and Satan is Satan has tail but police does not, if not they are same in wickedness level.

You can not be putting on black uniform, black shoes, carrying a black gun and standing in a hot black sun and not be wicked.
Such an individual will look and think like Satan except that Satan has tail.
Nigerian police is meant only for wicked minded people.

This is the reason why the unknown gun men emerged from nowhere and start hunting and killing them in the east while easterners looked the other way. Their actrocities have obviously become too much to bear.
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Obec70(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2021
That's why Lagos state is ahead of them, the law, should go round no Paredes of suspects unless proving guilty by the court or in a case of open fire confrontation with facts not fabricated in media trials. Can the Nigerian forces ever be civil?

It will be unjust if the family, civil rights groups, Ọhaneze ndiigbo keep quiet and allow this evil to be swept under the carpet cos that's how many souls have wasted by the security agencies! And the government have the odacity to say Amnesty international has no business in Nigeria?
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Millimann: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2021
Shame on the Nigerian police and other security agencies
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by jyz200(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2021
Incompetent and unprofessional Nigerian police
Imagine if the boy family didn't raised alarm
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2021
TRULY TRULY ,THERE WAS A COUNTRY 😡 cryTRULY TRULY ,THERE WAS A COUNTRY 😡
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by henryobinna(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2021
MVLOX:
Get a good lawyer and sue the living daylight out of the police....
where do you live? I'm sure not in Nigeria.

Suing them would only cost him money and if not careful more harassment and accusations by the police
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Polynek(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2021
Bcox Dix is on SM or His friends or relatives was on am, blv me many innocent guys are there
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Fourwinds: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2021
Thank God.
ESN food don land.

What do you have to say about this:

buckeyemedia
nlpolicewoman
krismas
alimohammedibn
falseprophet
pricemajestic
pantami
modsfucker
ibkhaleel
Biodun556
Lastcall
Aboks
Gawu1
theFilmtric
Asidy
MalcoImX
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
Almaigaa
Arewawife
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Ngeneukwenu
Vedaxcool

Budaatum
Monogamy
donbenie
Candidlady
supportnija
Safyqueen
Danjikanbauchi
SlyDev
oloyedewaris
Haakeem
Caseless
Lovenorth
Patrioticman007
Cilicmarin

Useless country....

Nonsense everywhere
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by MVLOX(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2021
henryobinna:
where do you live? I'm sure not in Nigeria.

Suing them would only cost him money and if not careful more harassment and accusations by the police

There are human right Lawyers who will take up the case for free all in a bid to get themselves into limelight.

See if we continue to chicken out and let things like this go, it only emboldens the Nigerian Police to commit more atrocious acts.

I on my part have tried it and I saw how afraid and helpless they looked. After that incident they never forget my face give me the respect I deserve as a citizen of this God forsaken country.
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Chibuking1402(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Lovenorth:
Please if you don't know what to say, just shut the Bleep up... how's is this misleading and malicious? Because it doesn't suit your narrative..be careful what you wish for others because it will soon be visited on u..karma is a bitch
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by Richieniit: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2021
MVLOX:
Get a good lawyer and sue the living daylight out of the police....

To sue no dey work well for 9ja abi you no sabi ur country as e dey go ?
Re: Man Who Went To Buy Food For Sick Mum And Was Tagged ESN Is Released- Pics by donprinyo(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2021
Sue them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) / Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad / Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.