Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,121 members, 7,863,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Don't Run Your Business Without Having Specific Goals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Run Your Business Without Having Specific Goals (163 Views)

How My Girlfriend Made Me 100k Without Having A Clue Till Today / Goals To Pursue Before 30 / Friendship Goals: 7 Female Friends Qualify As Medical Doctors In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Run Your Business Without Having Specific Goals by Lisarey24(f): 5:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Don't run your business without having specific goals on what you want to achieve for yourself.

I know you have a big dream for your business. But learn to break down this dream into goals.

Having a dream is not enough.

You also need to create goals out of them.

Also break your goals into daily tasks then stay focused in taking actions and learning along the way.

Not everything you do will work but ensure you remain open to adjusting until you get ahead.

Setting goals and working towards them helps you to filter and eliminate distractions when they come.

Goals give you direction and reduce waste.

So if you wasted your August, don't waste your September.

Be wise.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest International Exam Registration / Why Most Entrepreneurs Fail... / Nigeria-new Zealand Chamber Of Commerce And Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.