Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport (18663 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). / Wike: Buhari Government Had No Plan To Execute Bonny Deep Seaport Project / Amaechi Inspects Trains Built For Nigeria In China, Takes Delivery Of More (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Am glad you understood.

So am not going to suger coat my word's.. WORK ON YOUR INTELLECT mr man..

spelling's isnt the yard stick measurement of knowledge, i choose to disable my auto-correct because i want to improve on my spellings.

Hhm.... It's a pity there's no auto correct for your brain to fix your stupidity. Spelling may not be a metric for intelligence but at least you should know how to spell basic grade 3 words. You should sincerely fvck off from my mentions.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by Idiko1: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Your inability to comprehend what I said isn't my problem. I was simply saying that the red cap, like the isi-agwu are both recent additions to igbo culture. god you people are daft.

And the Yoruba culture which you stupidly call relic of history survived the slave ship and made it's way to the Americas, one of the very few African cultures to survive slavery in the new world and is still being practiced over there....back in nigeria when people are referring to Nigerian culture it's largely yoruba culture they're referring to. It's the back bone of modern Nigerian culture and life. Cope on that.

I do not lack the ability to comprehend instead you lacked grammatical skills. Even the later application of punctuation could not save you from grammatical doom. A sentence conveys a thought. This banter should not have been an issue if you have written "Red Cap and isi-agwu" or " Red Cap as well as isi-agwu". It is very silly for none Igbo person to speak on what is recent addition to Igbo culture and tradition.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2021
JimiJunji:

How you punks turned this thread into a tribal rant about traditional attires is beyond me grin grin grin you woke up on a Saturday morning and choose violence lasigi.

The markets are closed bro... it's a Saturday and nothing to do. Am idle grin
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2021
Idiko1:

I do not lack the ability to comprehend. Instead you lacked grammatical skills. Even the later application of punctuation could not save you from grammatical doom. A sentence conveys a thought. This banter should not have been an issue if wrote "Red Cap and isi-agwu" or " Red Cap as well as isi-agwu" It is very silly for none Igbo person to speak on what is recent addition to Igbo culture and tradition.

Am also sighting some punctuation errors in your catshit rant...but it's ok. Lastly I'd speak on any bush culture I see fit to speak on because I can, not my problem if you find it silly.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Hhm.... It's a pity there's no auto correct for your brain to fix your stupidity. Spelling may not be a metric for intelligence but at least you should know how to spell basic grade 3 words. You should sincerely fvck off from my mentions.

Mr dull brain suite yourself..

Just to let you know am a cinematoghrapher, i do my talking through the aperture of my camera.. So writting is like a plus to me.. Dummy
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by JimiJunji: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

The markets are closed bro... it's a Saturday and nothing to do. Am idle grin

grin This is why buhari is encouraging the youth to go into agriculture, if you were on the farm you won't be idle. Or simply spend more time in agriculture section, you'd learn stuff, nairaland is more than this tribal bs you guys use it to do.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Mr dull brain suite yourself..

Just to let you know am a cinematoghrapher, i do my talking through the aperture of my camera.. So writting is like a plus to me.. Dummy

Bruv I don't give a flying fvck. Please fvck off.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2021
JimiJunji:

grin This is why buhari is encouraging the youth to go into agriculture, if you were on the farm you won't be idle. Or simply spend more time in agriculture section, you'd learn stuff, nairaland is more than this tribal bs you guys use it to do.

Buhari should tell his bororo brothers to leave or farms, it's why I can't go into farming.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by eastOFwest(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Since you asked I was simply responding to the response made by one of your kinsman to the observation of another nairaland user on the red cap issue. But whatever conspiracy you want to cook up is left for your pea seized brain to do so. Kindly fvck off.

Well, it appears to me and said pea sized brain, that
StrongInBed, KillMNKnow and TheLionofLasigi are one and the same person.

Have fun playing house with yourself (assuming different ethnic profiles) as you w.a.nk over Igbo fodder, while I fvck off...as recommended.

**BTW, being rude and foul mouthed doesn't make you come across as cool or intelligent.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Bruv I don't give a flying fvck. Please fvck off.
Get a life bruv...
And please dont mention me again biko., your daftness is devine.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2021
eastOFwest:

Well, it appears to me and said pea sized brain, that
StrongInBed, KillMNKnow and TheLionofLasigi are one and the same person.

Have fun playing house with yourself (assuming different ethnic profiles) as you w.a.nk over Igbo fodder, while I fvck off...as recommended.

**BTW, being rude and foul mouthed doesn't make you come across as cool or intelligent.

Lol honestly don't know those other dudes you mentioned but pipe down with the conspiracy theories. Lastly this is a public forum, in real life people's opinions aren't my concern how much more here.... you're checking me for being rude and foul mouthed but going through your previous comments those two words perfectly describe you....a third description would be hypocrite. Kindly fvck off.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Get a life bruv...

And please dont mention me again biko., your daftness is devine.

Lol.....you just can't help it can't you It's spelt "Divine" and not "Devine" you dumbo. You should actually stop quoting me in order to stop embarrassing yourself and your family.
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Lol.....you just can't help it can't you It's spelt "Divine" and not "Devine" you dumbo. You should actually stop quoting me in order to stop embarrassing yourself and your family.

I did it on purpose i just wanted to get something, and i have gotten it!.

You dont have a job.

But em! due to my good nature, i will be giving you one! Be my auto-corrector and i will be paying you 20k every month grin .
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by paramakina202: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Idiko1:

Ndigbo do not copy from any body. The Egypt/Sudan cap is completely different in format. Everything Igbo is very original without any foreign intervention.

There is no great civilisation that didn't copy things from others,Yes Igbos did copy to add from what they have including the red cap.Where do you produce red cap in Igboland?
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by Litmus: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Red cap like isi-agwu is a recent introduction in Igbo culture. Your fore fathers had no civilization talkless of an empire.....they ran around, hunted and fvcked around half naked in the forest.....your dressing was similar to that of the Zulu's of south africa....not that it's a bad thing. Have you seen Zulu women in their traditional wears....the problem with you Igbos is that you're always trying so hard to westernize your culture.

It's good they, Igbo Tribes adapt and evolve, and long may they continue. Those you call West used to run around in animal furs. They evolved. Leave Nigeria tribes alone to evolve. If contemporary Nigeria tribes didn't evolve, Nigeria traditional attire wouldn't now be gaining Africa the interest the world is showing in African fashions.

Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by geemd434: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
One of the best minister.

I wonder when Igbos copied this red cap from Egypt/Sudan and Kanuris. It looks weird on them

As e take look weird... Una don start
Re: Amaechi Inspects Proposed Site For Bonny Deep Seaport by oyatz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

So after building deep sea port in Bonny, how will the cargo be moved to places like PH etc?

By nonexistent road?

By nonexistent rail?

By transferring to a smaller vessel that will probably charge same or more than it cost to ship from abroad?

Or maybe there is a grand plan to build 10 Lane highway and standard gauge 4 track rail line to Bonny?

Am I missing something?

The minister already addressed this that a standard railway will be constructed to the port at Bonny.

If this can be achieved, it will help greatly in the development of Nigeria

114billion Naira!: Ngige Faults Jonathan On 2nd Niger Bridge / Reps Summon Emefiele Over Dollar Deposits / EFCC Takes Over NIA's Bank Accounts Over N13 Billion Ikoyi Cash Haul