Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award (15384 Views)

Nigeria Star Alex Iwobi Scores First Everton Goal In 4-2 Carabao Cup Win(Photos) / Alex Iwobi: Why I Left Arsenal For Everton / Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by rave409: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2021
We proud of you boy
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by elmessiahs(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2021
Wishing him a win from this one
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by luveu: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2021
Our boy for d award.. No contest

Hey everyone u can make some dollars ($20) every day by carrying out a simple online task. Click on my signature
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2021
Who knows Arsenal EPL goal of the month grin
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by Emola12(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2021
why nnah com dey put am for head like say e sweet pass d one wey i score inside PES2011 yesterday i score from mildfied e sweet pass am? if u like nominate my own nah u know!
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by Pathokpo: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2021
[sup][/sup]
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/iwobi-nominated-for-everton-goal-of-the-month-award/
Please can someone tell me who was nominated for arsenal goal of the month? I am just asking for a friend. (In broda shagi's voice) thank you
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by ilovebole(f): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2021
This ones left before the arteta's craze started... Lucky.

Last day to enjoy 10percent off all your Jumianigeria orders.....

Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by Emola12(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Who knows Arsenal EPL goal of the month grin
nah your ancesstors knows dat one!! see as e open teeth like goat head wey never done tueh....!
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by Glycosunde: 8:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Daughter13:

Arsenal never score 1

So you mean say Arsenal nor go fit do goal of the month award grin grin grin grin

Sighs.......... Drops pen
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Emola12:
nah your ancesstors knows dat one!! see as e open teeth like goat head wey never done tueh....!
Share the Link to Arsenal EPL goal of the month. I have a million naira to spare whoever sends the link.
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by BennixB(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2021
Good one.
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by Caseless: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2021
Ubachinwe1:
Alex Iwobi was a really good dribbler but On the other side he wasn't really useful as in the final product was always missing. Every new season i hoped he improves but never saw that development.
you've not been following him since ancelotti came to Everton and now Benitez. He's improved so well.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by SATELLITENET: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2021
Taliban parade American military equipments & armoured trucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFBnhVgBXvI
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by peeps4u: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2021
ChasinGood:
Man seriously needs to revamp his career,hope he wins it thoughcheesy

He has already revamped his career since he moved to Everton.
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by Elock1: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
I thought Benitez taking over Everton meant he will be seeing playing time only when the stop watch is 80mins, the boy is averagely trying though na Calvin Lewitt dey do this boy for Don get like 3 assist now this new season, missing one on one back to back
I swear... Iwobi dy give pass sha

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by bluefilm: 10:46am On Sep 04, 2021
This Easy tap in that even Yakubu Aigbeni can score is what they are considering as a Goal of the Month.

This shows how mediocre Everton really is.

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by enemyofprogress: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2021
There is nothing spetacooler about the goal

1 Like

Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by ChasinGood(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2021
I beg to differ. Although he's seeing more game time at Everton,his ratio with regards goals and stats are still way too poor. I really like watching him play and also he's no more a teen so he'd really need to up the ante if he wants to be up there.
peeps4u:

He has already revamped his career since he moved to Everton.
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by beejay501: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2021
Even tho e no easy to score goal, but haha that goal no deserve shit.
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by Cmanforall: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/iwobi-nominated-for-everton-goal-of-the-month-award/

What is special with the goal please?

Iwobi is not needed in Super Eagles
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2021
Good for him maybe.
Re: Iwobi Nominated For Everton Goal Of The Month Award by Gfskw: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everton Signs Bernard On A Free Transfer (Photos) / Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach / NFF Wants Coach From Eastern Europe To Replace Rohr’- Former Eagles media Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.