Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers (11658 Views)

Adeleke Vows To End School-Age Street Hawking In Osun / Photos From Kafayat Oyetola's 59th Birthday Celebration / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by anambraamaka: 10:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by Danjikanbauchi: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Immorality, Alcoholism, Gambling, Adultery in the South have gone through the roof. They'll have sex with teen girls and call it "relationship with secondary school girl" or rape by their dad/brothers hardly you'll find any 10 year old virgin in south. The North sometimes marry a 14 year old and they'll shout pedophiles. Fcking hypocrites
here northern Muslims uses finger to dis virgin their daughters at 7 years, all this small small Mai tale girls are no longer virgin. But even at that Terrorism and drugs is worst that alcohol and sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by Masterkernel1: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I will not shout but Go to codedruns and get me a Hausa olosho number I promise to send you money, who do olosho All over the country? No be developers, Yahoo, human trafficking, drugs ( this One is for developers)

Hahahahah.... I won't join issues with you. Hushpuppy is a developer, Google highest producers of Marijuana in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by Splitmind: 11:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Jobless southern youths are at it again. undecided
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by EmekaA125(m): 11:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Consequences of a 10 year old girl allowing her pussy to be eaten by hungry randy boys.

All hands must be on deck in tackling this issue once and for all.
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by Omoobaigwe2sure(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2021
milann:

https://thenationonlineng.net/oyetolas-wife-laments-surge-in-street-hawking-abortion-by-teenagers/
is she pretending as if she doesn't know dat d Ruth cause is d poverty induced by their evil APC party.
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by EmekaA125(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Nigerian Ladies....I wonder how you guys sleep at night knowing fully well that the food you are carrying in between your legs is not eatable due to infection & unhygienic practice. What will you take you ladies to keep your vagina sweet, fresh and appetizing? This is becoming too bad. A man will spend and take care of a girl yet the only compensation he would get is a smelling, stinking and irritating pussy. God punish you ladies there. Umu idiot.
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by Hawkler: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I will not shout but Go to codedruns and get me a Hausa olosho number I promise to send you money, who do olosho All over the country? No be developers, Yahoo, human trafficking, drugs ( this One is for developers)
Northerner ladies are very promiscuous, there r "olosho Kobo kobo" u don't need to spend much..note: when there know ther r married them out as sex slaves, before I forget how can normal human being marry his/her cousin for Godsake. Hmmmm
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Immorality, Alcoholism, Gambling, Adultery in the South have gone through the roof. They'll have sex with teen girls and call it "relationship with secondary school girl" or rape by their dad/brothers hardly you'll find any 10 year old virgin in south. The North sometimes marry a 14 year old and they'll shout pedophiles. Fcking hypocrites

Leave this one first.

The story you're trying to concoct doesn't jell, because the youth in places like Kano are a million times more rotten than in Osun.

All the woman is lamenting comes as a result of poverty. More girls are becoming sidechics at a younger age because of this, and younger kids are turning to beggars because of that.

It's a result of failure of government.

Her husband and his Advancing Poverty Commission are responsible.
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by igbowoman: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
milann:

https://thenationonlineng.net/oyetolas-wife-laments-surge-in-street-hawking-abortion-by-teenagers/

Mrs first lady the increase in hawking is because your husband and those before him and around him are useless good for nothing leaders
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by Karmaisme(m): 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
slickbak:
She can’t deduce that ppl are suffering and don’t want to have babies they can’t feed?

If people don't want to have babies they can't feed, what stops them from using contraceptives?

Don't just comment for comment sake, use your brain.
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by Funkybabee(f): 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Poverty, lack of job render the parents to be functioness while girls child are prone to go out and find solutions to their sufferness

Women are not design to endure sufferness for long

God's knows that very well, we need to eradicate poverty for parents to be able to cater for their child's needs
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by forgiveness: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Can a six years old girl conceive? I am a female that why I am asking you, a lady.
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by Gfskw: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Blame joblessness
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
KillMNKnow:
. Wow!! When a product of VVF decides to claim an angel... When a product of 8th divorced marriage is claiming to be an angel.. When a product of under-aged-mother, of 13yrs, forcefully married to a 62yrs old man, divorced at age 19yrs, claims holy holy....girls in the far north, always worn AMULET around thier waist, to protect unwanted pregnancy...WE USE TO THINK THAT HAUSA GIRLS WERE DECENT, UNTIL I LIVED WITH THEM IN THE SAME COMMUNITY & MY EYES OPENED!!!
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by profilemessages: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
signs of excessive poverty

crime is push and pull

who is putting tray on kids heads for street hawking?

who is sleeping with young girls and still aborting it for them?

GHOSTS?

no one destroyed Nigeria,

we annihilated her ourselves!

#itiswell!
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by slickbak(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Karmaisme:

If people don't want to have babies they can't feed, what stops them from using contraceptives?

You big fowl. Just had to show you know the word contraceptives. Dummy
Re: Kafayat Oyetola Laments Surge In Street Hawking, Abortion By Teenagers by slickbak(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Karmaisme:

Tell that to your cousins with 6 kids in the village

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs / FG To Sanction Discos Supplying Below 20 Hours To Band A – Adelabu / Dele Momodu Bags Oxford University Fellowship Award(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.