Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates (27568 Views)

Enugu Liverpool Fans Celebrate Champions League Trophy With Ram Inside Church / Cristiano Ronaldo And Georgina Rodríguez Kiss & Pose With Nations League Trophy / Cristiano Ronaldo Poses With His 5th Champions League Trophy - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by OJEEMAH(m): 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
pavoda:
This to me is why this guy is the best of his generation, Every hater wants to use his time at Juve to discredit him but the other guy kept getting humiliated 4-0 by Roma, another 4-1 by PSG add the most memorable 4-0 embarrassment by Liverpool. His desire to win is just too strong. He is not one to run from a challenge. He could have gone to PSG like the other guy and won all the Cups and plates in France. But he chose to Join Manchester United who IMO are not good enough to win just yet and with such competition that you will not find in any other league. But he wants to be the difference, the other guy just lacks that will power, he is amazingly talented don't get me wrong but not even as talented as Gaucho Ronaldinho, Who would have been the best ever if he had CR7's discipline.
You must be dreaming........So skills is what makes Dinho more talented?? Meanwhile, he had plans to join PSG but unfortunately he wasn't a priority to them.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by oyatainer(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
pavoda:
This to me is why this guy is the best of his generation, Every hater wants to use his time at Juve to discredit him but the other guy kept getting humiliated 4-0 by Roma, another 4-1 by PSG add the most memorable 4-0 embarrassment by Liverpool. His desire to win is just too strong. He is not one to run from a challenge. He could have gone to PSG like the other guy and won all the Cups and plates in France. But he chose to Join Manchester United who IMO are not good enough to win just yet and with such competition that you will not find in any other league. But he wants to be the difference, the other guy just lacks that will power, he is amazingly talented don't get me wrong but not even as talented as Gaucho Ronaldinho, Who would have been the best ever if he had CR7's discipline.

Is it not better to be Humiliated by Liverpool and Bayern than being Humiliated by Ajax, Lyon and Porto?

Reason well before you talk, dude!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by ofiko123(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
It won't be easy anyways..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by pavoda: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sorry you don't comprehend.I am certain you did not see the score lines i mentioned. 4-0 EVERY WHERE. The 3 games you mentioned Juve did not loose by an aggregate of more that 4 goal if you combine all the games. Thats taking nothing away from these teams they beat juventus but not 4-0 grin .All games were lost on the away goal rule, so the embarrassment is incomparable. The excuses you make for LM10 you can make Cristiano Ronaldo. The difference is in that time Ronaldo has won more. You have failed to address the Cups and Plates the other guy is going to win at PSG. Even Mbappe is ready for a new challenge.Reason PROPERLY before you talk, BRUH!
oyatainer:

Is it not better to be Humiliated by Liverpool and Bayern than being Humiliated by Ajax, Lyon and Porto?

Reason well before you talk, dude!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by pavoda: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Priority kee you there! You are using screenshots of rumors to make your silly point. You must be surviving on plant based diets (Weed) How do you think PSG can afford to pay all 4 Players. Is it your father's money? And what makes you think ronaldo would want to join PSG. Dude he had an option to join Man City(a far better team than PSG) and chose to go and compete. Thats the diffrence!
OJEEMAH:
You must be dreaming........So skills is what makes Dinho more talented?? Meanwhile, he had plans to join PSG but unfortunately he wasn't a priority to them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by TemmyT002(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Oluwa a fún yín se lórúko Jesu
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by OJEEMAH(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
pavoda:
Priority kee you there! You are using screenshots of rumors to make your silly point. You must be surviving on plant based diets (Weed) How do you think PSG can afford to pay all 4 Players. Is it your father's money? And what makes you think ronaldo would want to join PSG. Dude he had an option to join Man City(a far better team than PSG) and chose to go and compete. Thats the diffrence!
Why are you being unnecessarily hostile and uncouth?? I would have loved to reply you but its obvious we can't have a decent conversation. it would have cost you nothing to be civil but clearly emotions has taken the place of logic.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by Hapinex01: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
That's who he is.
A champion who only goal is to win win and win
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by bezimo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
paulolee:
awon ba3 charger...this man.u no fit win EPL wen teams like Chelsea, Liverpool n mancity dey..
Mk him enjoy the charging...
The last time he charged Juve to win UCL, we know how it end up...na luck DM take qualify for UCL after DM finish 4th for d same league dey once won 8 times consecutivly before he come to charge them..
na man.u case I pity, I trust EPL sha..no room for escape bcox europa no dey hard big teams enter...

It's gonna be a very tough challenge for United...lol the last time Chelsea won the CL..they won the league the following season.lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by Abeyjide: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Not eye but nose premier league title. He should come and carry it. Be like he no know say league Don change.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by Abeyjide: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
MikeMicheal:
Very useless old cargo.
He took his uselessness to Juventus, but those ones were wise enough to sell him away like condemned iron.

His uselessness will soon manifest in manu.
I pray those ones will wakeup on time and send off the idiot.

Haha! Words to hash . Football is not about hate. I be Chelsea fan oo

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by Bigchristo: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
viviangist:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/04/epl-cristiano-ronaldo-eyes-premier-league-trophy-charges-teammates/
Ronaldo being on the team can motivate fellow players

Meanwhile check this photo I know some will find a way to discredit it

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
pavoda:
Priority kee someone because of Ronaldo?? Your parents must be bad at raising children otherwise a toad like you should know how to engage people politely. Is Ronaldo you brother, cousin or friend? Looks like your stupidity was inherited from your wretched and pathetic parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by OJEEMAH(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Priority kee someone because of Ronaldo?? Your parents must be bad at raising children otherwise a toad like you should know how to engage people politely. Is Ronaldo you brother, cousin or friend? Looks like your stupidity was inherited from your wretched and pathetic parents.
Common sense is not common at all.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by OJEEMAH(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by Pricelezz(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
pavoda:
Sorry you don't comprehend.I am certain you did not see the score lines i mentioned. 4-0 EVERY WHERE. The 3 games you mentioned Juve did not loose by an aggregate of more that 4 goal if you combine all the games. Thats taking nothing away from these teams they beat juventus but not 4-0 grin .All games were lost on the away goal rule, so the embarrassment is incomparable. The excuses you make for LM10 you can make Cristiano Ronaldo. The difference is in that time Ronaldo has won more. You have failed to address the Cups and Plates the other guy is going to win at PSG. Even Mbappe is ready for a new challenge.Reason PROPERLY before you talk, BRUH!
When you compare the quality of opponent that knocked juventus out to the ones that knocked Barcelona played, you will realize how foolish you have been. Meanwhile, was the aggregate against Liverpool 4-0 or 4-3? Roma was 5-4 on aggregate. If Juve cant play Ajax, Porto & Lyon, use the small sense that God squeezed in your head to picture what PSG & Bayern would have done to them.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by Afroban(m): 12:18am On Sep 05, 2021
SHARED APARTMENT (Male Roommate)

Mini Flat: (Standard)

Interested person must be working class or legit hustle that can be verified.

Whatapp/Contact: 08166118535
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by oyatainer(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2021
pavoda:

You also need your thinking cap to see that Roma and Liverpool pipped Barca with a goal margin. You fail to see their goals against those teams but you see the one they scored against them. Therefore is is shallow thought!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by Tundex911: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2021
Hope this one know it's VAR Era we dey cuz those days wey Ferguson dey help them no dey again o...

You still remain my GOAT � tho

CR7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by Polynek(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Let's b watching
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by Flexherbal(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
History555:

Chelsea also work and pray
Man city also work and pray
Liverpool also work and pray

Lol!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by pavoda: 6:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
You are so slow. if you cant understand that you have a 3-0 advantage and loose by 4. is worse than having a 2-1 advantage and losing 1-0.. But you a very slow so you hide behind AGGREGATE.
Pricelezz:
When you compare the quality of opponent that knocked Juventus out to the ones that knocked Barcelona played, you will realize how foolish you have been. Meanwhile, was the aggregate against Liverpool 4-0 or 4-3? Roma was 5-4 on aggregate. If Juve cant play Ajax, Porto & Lyon, use the small sense that God squeezed in your head to picture what PSG & Bayern would have done to them.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by pavoda: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
You are so slow. if you cant understand that you have a 3-0 advantage and loose by 4. is worse than having a 2-1 advantage and losing 1-0.. you a very slow so you hide behind AGGREGATE.
oyatainer:

You also need your thinking cap to see that Roma and Liverpool pipped Barca with a goal margin. You fail to see their goals against those teams but you see the one they scored against them. Therefore is is shallow thought!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Eyes Premier League Trophy, Charges Teammates by Ancecoker(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Ancecoker:
Useless idiot looking for cool places to lay eggs...
Penalty Legend has forgotten EPL has left where it use to before... odhe shocked
Manchester united will never taste EPL glory untill 600years...

Signed Chelsea Fans
Like for Chelsea share for Manchester United

Lol
We still win una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Nigerian Fans Ask Me For Money Instead Of Autographs – Alex Iwobi / Alex Iwobi Reacts To Report About Leaving Arsenal / Ruben Dias Wins EPL Player Of The Season Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.