Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents (25340 Views)

Kaduna School Abduction: Bilal Mohammed Killed 3 Months After Wedding / Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ / Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2021
The suffering and trauma those kids faced for almost 3 months is the result of this, may God heal them all.

1 Like

Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by Illuminatiship(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2021
O
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by mooremoney(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Buhari really destroyed this country. One thing I know is that he will will never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by lexy2014: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2021
Tony3245:

Reason I used the word "thorough". Psychological is embedded in it.

Psychological isn't medical. Medical has to do with d physiology. Psychology has to do with d emotions, d mind (cognition) and behaviour
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by IVORY2009(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2021
FretNot3:
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Another scammer spotted, avoid him as much as you can, don't attempt to send money to his account

1 Like

Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by golddeejay(m): 8:40am On Sep 04, 2021
In saner climes, psycho-therapy is the first thing before integrating these kids into society.

But we live in a jungle here.

1 Like

Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by iamsplash(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2021
Olrty

Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by Tony3245(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Psychological isn't medical. Medical has to do with d physiology. Psychology has to do with d emotions, d mind (cognition) and behaviour

It also embedded in the medicals. Kindly read more online for more information. "Psych"..... The "logical". An understanding of this breakdown along with " what real is medical or involves medical from the elementary stage"? It will help alot.
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by iamsplash(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2021
iamsplash:
Olrty

Handsome me
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by tobeye(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2021
its sure there must be ripple effects from such tortures
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by iamsplash(m): 8:42am On Sep 04, 2021
Handsome me
iamsplash:
Olrty
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by MarxMike(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2021
Yet the "Bandits" are not terrorists.. I bet if these guys were from a particular region, massive genocide would have occurred already.. Well, God dey
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by GardenOfGod(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Niger people voted for change. Change they have seen.
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by lolu2019: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Islie:

Tegina school abduction: Strange behaviours of released pupils worry parents, health experts

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/04/tegina-school-abduction-strange-behaviours-of-released-pupils-worry-parents-health-experts/
after coming back from school probably around 4:00p.m.they will still go back to Islamic school in the evening.when are they going to read what they were taught in the morning.
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by ZwamTech(m): 8:47am On Sep 04, 2021
*#BBNaija: “You cannot just talk to anyone, anyhow” – Pere sides Boma, threatens to cut ties with others

See full gist ��
https:///pdjMtH-JH*

Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by esthel(f): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2021
Who even tortures children, for whatever reason, to think those psychos will be forgiven tomorrow and placed on monthly salary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by Aderupoko2: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2021
And the government will still pardon these bandits and re-integrate them into the society. There are some things you do that blows the fuse permanently. Even the bible talks of sin that has no repentance.
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Buhari doesn't give a damn. He needs your vote for change and transformation in the next election as you did in the last election.
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by SHOCK7(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2021
This is proper post-traumatic stress, I feel for them.
Guys u need to check out this new search engine it's way better than Google & it's pays u for searches done on it.Hurry up while it's still fresh
https://www.entireweb.com/?a=Bootytata7
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by Kajaard: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Modrov:
PTSD

Exactly. The kids are suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Same thing soldiers suffer from when they come back from war.

1 Like

Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by lexy2014: 8:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Tony3245:

It also embedded in the medicals. Kindly read more online for more information. "Psych"..... The "logical". An understanding of this breakdown along with " what real is medical or involves medical from the elementary stage"? It will help alot.

How does what u said negate this:

Psychological isn't medical. Medical has to do with d physiology. Psychology has to do with d emotions, d mind (cognition) and behaviour.

I honestly don't see any useful info in d comment u made
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by Amanda4life: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2021
Gosj001:
Chai... Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

How much

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 04, 2021
Those parents are on their own. The young children have gone through a lot and need a lot of psychological support services. Sadly the parents will have to pay because the government will do nothing.
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by armadeo(m): 9:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Ptsd
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by goodheart02(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2021
lexy2014:

, theraregem1, okefranci, joylove2324...pls come and see d effect of ipob on these children

Why are u disturbing our dear . His darling daddy is doing well or isn't he??
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by techWriter1: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Chai! I desire them quickest Total turnaround real soon!
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2021
They were probably raped...or hypnotized.

Those who know the way it's done in Islam will confirm this.

They'll write some Arabic stuff with chalk on a slate board then use water to clean it inside a cup and then give to their captives to drink.

After drinking, they can do anything commanded of them.

You think it's easy to strap bomb vest to your chest?
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by Hopebringer: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2021
Just the North being North
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by seyz91(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2021
cheesy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who did this to the North?

After being in captivity for three months, instead of taking them to amusement parks or malls to get over the trauma then feed them pizza, shawarma and golden morn to regain depleted body nutrients, you're giving them dawa, cocoyam and fura yet forcing them to recite the Karatu and slam their poor heads on the floor.

And you expect them not to have swollen heads, look further malnourished, be emotionally unstable and easily get agitated?
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by juman(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2021
One nigeria has failed us.
Re: Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents by juman(m): 9:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Buhari is a cursed president.
Why bandits?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etim Iyang's Corpse Arrives Airforce Base, Ikeja (pics) / Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture / Nigerian Military Ranked 36th Globally, 4th In Africa By Firepower Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.