Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,698 members, 7,862,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? (3489 Views)

Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos / Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / Big And Bold Husband And Wife Family Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by onomeabuja: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
pyyxxaro:
The mother is the camerawoman undecided
no 2 is d mother.....pls my recharge card sir

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Buharidgeneral: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
mytime24:
I hope say d man get gun angry
For what sir
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by nelsie43: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Amazing
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Lostchild(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Opemiposii:
u dinur even answer the question

The question is not relevant. Despite their traditional attire made them look old, everyone can still see the number 3 is their mum who is much older.

I once saw a bride who cloth herself with korals beeds in the name of traditional marriage.

Very irritating
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Lostchild(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
I know a very attractive single lady. Their church had brainwash them that, if they put on trouser they will go to hell..

Traditional native wears has hidden fine figure and made her look unttrative and old.

God know that I will not tolerate native traditional wears in my household.

My wife and children must be westernize.
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by officialwdhtv: 2:00am On Sep 05, 2021
Lostchild:

The question is not relevant. Despite their traditional attire made them look old, everyone can still see the number 3 is their mum who is much older.

I once saw a bride who cloth herself with korals beeds in the name of traditional marriage.

Very irritating

The question is very relevant sir...just answer the simple question... "who is the mother"?

No need to dey talk long thing...

Infact this is one of the main reasons why people fail exams...oversabi answers and out of point views

Keep your views to yourself and just answer the question oga
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Mystery9(m): 4:11am On Sep 05, 2021
No1
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by phemmyfour: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2021
officialwdhtv:
Beautiful family!

Who is the mother?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Reggaemich(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2021
No 5 is the Mother
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Lostchild(m): 12:17am On Sep 06, 2021
officialwdhtv:

The question is very relevant sir...just answer the simple question... "who is the mother"?

No need to dey talk long thing...

Infact this is one of the main reasons why people fail exams...oversabi answers and out of point views

Keep your views to yourself and just answer the question oga

You nor see no 3 inside my write up?

Abi you nor read am?
Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by officialwdhtv: 3:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Lostchild:

You nor see no 3 inside my write up?

Abi you nor read am?

I saw your answer quite alright but i didnt fancy your other rather "irrelevant" opinions about native attires on women...its wasnt called for...

Anyways peace...God bless

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Mother In This Beautiful Family Picture? by Lostchild(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2021
officialwdhtv:

I saw your answer quite alright but i didnt fancy your other rather "irrelevant" opinions about native attires on women...its wasnt called for...

Anyways peace...God bless

Native attire maybe OK for you but truly it makes a woman unttractive and old.

There is no beauty in it.

Traditional Native wears will not exist in my lineage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Of 5 Ridiculed For Her Stretch Mark (pics) / . / My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.