Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) (4216 Views)

Singer Tems Shares Sultry Photos. / Kcee Poses With Bundles Of Money On His Table (Photo) / Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by delzbaba(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Drake wey like big yansh..chai
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Ifybwoy7: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Drake is fond of using Nigerian artistes to boost his album sales and streams.

He obviously does not enjoy working with them. You only see these collaboration when his body of work is about to drop.

thats not true man Drake will make huge sale regardless if there is a Nigerian artists or not. apart from wiz and tems how many naija artists as been on his album?
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by MufasaLion: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Champagnepapi cool
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by MufasaLion: 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
delzbaba:

No lies
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by puppie017: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
SunshineHQ:
chai grin machala inflence. watch how tems will win grammy before the "shekpe" noisemaker
Pray for sense
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wonder why there is a lighter on the table?
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by KingMack(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chris jus watch how Drake will show her that his a CERTIFIED LOVER BOY grin..Terms I use Allah take beg you no forget the training your mama teach you

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
delzbaba:
You guys just have corrupt minds here, so they can eat in peace without you thinking about something else? Nawa for you.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by delzbaba(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You guys just have corrupt minds here, so they can eat in peace without you thinking about something else? Nawa for you.
my broda Drake like big yansh....he is actually a confirmed sex pest, ask nikki minaj
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Generalwoodz(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Shout to Tems I love you[
embarassedsorry your yansh...
Crossroad1:
Who get voice to sing?
As in, you have a very good voice?
Don't worry, I will sponsor and provide you with the lyrics..

9ice and davido voice combined still better pass my voice..
I dey always sound like frog wey dem starve
bros, I can. But I sound like a Hen. As in a matured fowl...atleast its better than frog. The meat.
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Crossroad1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin
Generalwoodz:
Shout to Tems I love you[
embarassedsorry your yansh...
bros, I can. But I sound like a Hen. As in a matured fowl...atleast its better than frog. The meat.
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by demsey05: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Amazing!

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by 1F30M4(f): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Go girlll, we love to see it.

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by 1F30M4(f): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
Who get voice to sing?
As in, you have a very good voice?
Don't worry, I will sponsor and provide you with the lyrics..

9ice and davido voice combined still better pass my voice..
I dey always sound like frog wey dem starve

Lmaoooo grin grin grin
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Soulsymbol99: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Am just loving this babe cheesy she no dey make noise like Tiwa dem grin
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Am just loving this babe cheesy she no dey make noise like Tiwa dem grin
She and WizKid have a similar character.
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Rashdimuh(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wizkid self no reach like this
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rashdimuh:

Try dey get sense

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rashdimuh:
WizKid and drake are friends though & wiz obviously introduced her to drake. Nigerians can be so silly. tongue
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Rashdimuh(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Leaforever:

WizKid and drake are friends though & wiz obviously introduced her to drake. Nigerians can be so silly. tongue
Wizkid dey give you money ?
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rashdimuh:
Wizkid dey give you money ?
E dey give me joy. E better pass money. kiss

1 Like

Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Rashdimuh(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Leaforever:

E dey give me joy. E better pass money. kiss
ok o enjoy your Wizkid
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rashdimuh:
ok o enjoy your Wizkid
Yes o!
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Rashdimuh(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Leaforever:

Yes o!
Bro, he seems to enjoy his recent upsurge
Re: Rapper, Drake And Singer, Tems On The Same Dinning Table (Photo, Video) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2021
Tems the real essence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shakira N Wyclef / New Miss Africa Usa Has Been Crowned: Ghyslaine Tchouaga / 15 People Who Had No Choice But To Check Out Kim Kardashian's Big Booty [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.