Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC (6116 Views)

Ekpa Sit At Home: This Is Onitsha Currently (pics ) / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / See as IPOB slaughter people who didn't sit at home today VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by OyigboUpdate: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
Who remembers this thread and this video
https://www.nairaland.com/6707236/kill-keke-drivers-dont-sit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dErYRbKWvfs

That thread is of Austin Okonkwo a media representative of IPOB threatening how their ESN will kill Okada riders and Keke drivers who doesn't sit at home. Well it is not a joke. Three people who didn't sit at home were killed today by their unknown gunmen. 3 innocent people killed in Orlu this morning by ESN for violating their illegal sit-at-home order. Video in my google drive soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by OyigboUpdate: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by dallasi: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
A lot of Nigerians seem to reason that your ethnic group should determine how you see things.

You see this with IPOB supporters who insist that all Igbos should be pro-IPOB, must support their poverty-maximising weekly sit at home strikes, and must speak only good of Nnamdi Kanu.

The idea that each person has their own mind is alien to a lot of people who demand a sheepish unity of opinions.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by OyigboUpdate: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
More photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by OyigboUpdate: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Photos

1 Like

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by OyigboUpdate: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2021
More photos.

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Terrence99: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sad. When did Igboland turn to a place that people are killed in broad daylight without remorse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by PIMPAR: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Like Sheka version of Boko Haram like Nnamdi version of IPoB. Both are international terrorists

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Wawelexy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
The difference between this people and the Taliban?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by OyigboUpdate: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Wawelexy:
Y

Because they didn't sit at home

1 Like

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by CursedNsukka: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Terrence99:
Sad. When did Igboland turn to a place that people are killed in broad daylight without remorse.
They should just maintain that nonsense in imo state, its already a cursed state

2 Likes

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Wawelexy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Because they didn't sit at hofme
....... And u think they had to die because of that? That's too barbaric mehnn.... Yet you guys claim to be educated.

5 Likes

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Danjikanbauchi: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
Believe me this Vulture guy knows those killing innocent Igbos in the name of IPOB,just to spoil IPOB name. All the killings of Igbo youths this vulture guy knows them.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Restructuring: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
This oyibo hausa Fulani frustrated update guy is filled with weak sick lies

3 Likes

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
And how does the video proof it’s IPOB that killed them. If Nigerian Army can deny they didn’t set a foot in Leki Toll gate that night let alone own up to killing anyone!

Then I can confidently believe the government under Buhari is capable of doing anything to remain in power. And that includes killing these people.

Come to the south east, people are at home because they are afraid and trust me it’s not because of IPOB but the demons paid by the government to inflict harm and destroy properties then blame it on IPOB just as they did to the endsars protesters. I rest my case!

5 Likes

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Anago55: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
And some people would believe this guy

Obviously it is those same people from the southwest and north that would believe this obvious lies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by meolaniyi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
This guy thinks his propaganda is fetting anywhere grin IPOB owns the old eastern region'
if you like kii yourself

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Northernblood3: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lies, I think it is criminals that murdered those boys for refusing to give them money for pass.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Conner44: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Check well these at just common thieves that were lynched

This was how he posted pictures of imo state people disregarding the sit at home in Owerri yesterday morning but he forgot that very heavy rain fell all on that same morning for hours in the whole south east but in the pictures of the alleged sit at home in Owerri each and every road was stone dry in all the propaganda pictures he posted.

Op and fake news are like 5 & 6 undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Emergingnation(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate [/b:
post=105812329]

Because they didn't sit at home
[b]Take your useless fake news elsewhere!

Frustrated stunts..

4 Likes

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by esnbrutality: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Chai....is this not madness??

Aboki from Kogi state ....be rest assured that even your minorityopinion moniker no reach.

The funniest thing is that even if army kill your brother you won't care as long as IPOB is also killed.

Aren't you ashamed that on top of all your useless LAMENTATIONS the sit at home today was total?? No time for foolishness in IGBOLAND....abi you no get counter pinsures?? cheesy

I am surprised you didn't comment on the prison break in Kogi state...na IPOB do am abi??

I know it hurts and you miscreants can't phantom what is propelling IPOB...but be rest assured that the real home video is about starting and you will run bunkers ...as IGBOs have resolved to leave this entrapment for zombies like you enjoy with your useless Masters.

Drop a post on Buhari borrowing another set of Billions that will make you a poor and sick zombie forever.

IPOB marras will make you run bunkers soon.

Useless zombies everywhere....Spits

3 Likes

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by ivolt: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sabos must fall according to Ipob.
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Kaybee14(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
This is sad.
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Samfloxin(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fake news from pit of hell. I have the full story and the community where it happened but nairaland likes fake news.

8 Likes

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Ekejoestar(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
But it didn't state that IPOB killed them in this video

2 Likes

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Notasyouthink: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Who remembers this thread and this video
https://www.nairaland.com/6707236/kill-keke-drivers-dont-sit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dErYRbKWvfs

That thread is of Austin Okonkwo a media representative of IPOB threatening how their ESN will kill Okada riders and Keke drivers who doesn't sit at home. Well it is not a joke. Three people who didn't sit at home were killed today by their unknown gunmen. 3 innocent people killed in Orlu this morning by ESN for violating their illegal sit-at-home order. Video in my google drive soon
This is the handiwork of you mischief makers so you can see another reason to collect money and fake a protest with few hungry people you always pick in the streets.

1 Like

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Notasyouthink: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Believe me this Vulture guy knows those killing innocent Igbos in the name of IPOB,just to spoil IPOB name. All the killings of Igbo youths this vulture guy knows them.
Good to know that am not the only one whose eyes is widely open to understand how these devil incarnates operates.

1 Like

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Notasyouthink: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
And how does the video proof it’s IPOB that killed them. If Nigerian Army can deny they didn’t set a foot in Leki Toll gate that night let alone own up to killing anyone!

Then I can confidently believe the government under Buhari is capable of doing anything to remain in power. And that includes killing these people.

Come to the south east, people are at home because they are afraid and trust me it’s not because of IPOB but the demons paid by the government to inflict harm and destroy properties then blame it on IPOB just as they did to the endsars protesters. I rest my case!
Even the op has a hand in these mayhems. Take it from me.

1 Like

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by stanluiz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Samfloxin:
Fake news from pit of hell. I have the full story and the community where it happened but nairaland likes fake news.
Tell us what happen since you have to full story.
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by NGpatriot: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
Shebi the jihadi terrorist lovers and supporters keep fooling themselves that people are staying at home willingly and not being forced to sit at home?

This is the first and one and only agitation and freedom fighting in the world where the main targets, perished victims the people getting punished and suffering are your own people instead of your so-called Hausa Fulani enemies.

Well, this is the evil and the misguided, hateful and bitter children that the society in that part of Nigeria raised, the hatred, bitterness, bigotry, paranoia and sociopathic behavior you fed your children instead of similac is now coming home to roost.

These are the most backward, barbaric, violent and sadistic terrorist on the surface of the earth at the moment, Taliban is a joke compared to these sadistic killers.
Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by christistruth01: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
IPOB Please when your People have had enough of you and Finally evict and Banish you from their Land, Kindly stay very far away from Lagos and the SW

We are still. repairing the destruction and Carnage you left behind during your attempt to destroy Lagos Last year

Boko Haram are looking for experienced recruits they will welcome you

The good thing about Austin Okonkwo is that he is already living in Netherlands the Country where the Hague is located so when Interpol arrest him his jail with only be a Bus ride away

Biafra will be worse far far Worse than Idi Amin's Uganda with this type of Leaders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN fulfils threat kills three men who didn't sit at home this morning GRAPHIC by Tochj(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell
No report for anywhere that people were killed for disobedience to sit at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Photo:US Airforce 'Supplies' Weapons To ISIS- C N N / Change Not Possible With Nigeria’s Current Structure –malaolu / CBN, AGF Trade Blame Over Oil Bloc Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.