Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe (55004 Views)

Stephen Tataw Is Dead! Former Cameroonian Footballer Dies / Wolves Qualify For Europe Following Man City's FA Cup Victory / Yakubu Abubakar, Ex-Ghana Footballer Dies At The Age Of 36 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by SKYHIGHfx: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
The enemies has done this
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Trustedpronet: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Happiness kills

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Hawkler: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=nelsonebby post=105482046]RIP
Azerbaijan is a country often associated with the Middle East. The country is situated in a way where it is sometimes considered part of Asia, and other times, it is dubbed a European country.

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by koolaid87: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Never let them know your next move -Notorious BIG

Some folks are not meant to hear good news.

RIP to the deceased

Hey you, listen, when you get that visa, you better keep it to yourself

6 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by andrew444(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
nelsonebby:
RIP

Azerbaijan is in Asia not Europe

Azerbaijan is Europe

Get your facts right next time

Rip to Kelechi

3 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by BigYash: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
jmoore:

Nuclear bomb? grin

Holy Spirit get nuclear bomb? grin
The matter no tire you grin grin
Small time,make he no go add pump action or machine gun o..
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by samwheel(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Penguin2:
Them don sign you, you still dey go play ball on the day you were to travel.

What if you had injury?

Now it’s death.

Sometimes we need to leave village people out of some things.

RIP to him regardless.

D guy doesn't have sense, may God forgive us all.
Instead of him to b indoor throughout, e go dey do training.
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Kachi4christ(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Is in Europe oga, check very well
nelsonebby:
RIP

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by galantjoe(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Why did he practice on the day of his departure.

Na careless mistakes

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by clems88(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chai! Village people @ work cry
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Skillsnigeria: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Angelfrost(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Even as an irreligious person... There are still rare occasions I see myself believing in this whole "Village People" thing...

Wetin come be this wan again... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Village people have reasoned his matter.
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Olamilekan92: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Penguin2 pray these never happens to you:
Them don sign you, you still dey go play ball on the day you were to travel.

What if you had injury?

Now it’s death.

Sometimes we need to leave village people out of some things.

RIP to him regardless.
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Neddyogu(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Whatever will make me decide to play football on the day I'm supposed to be pricing Stock fish, Dry fish, Cray fish and Ijebu garri for my new life in Europe.

May God kill that thing and slap common sense into me.

This is one of the most horrible case of lacking Parental control. A proper Nigerian mother will prevent you from going anywhere 1 week before your Departure Date.

The last day is dedicated to playing intense gospel music, indulging in nostalgic banters and drinking anointing oil.

U get experience ashwear.
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Lightorder: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Whatever will make me decide to play football on the day I'm supposed to be pricing Stock fish, Dry fish, Cray fish and Ijebu garri for my new life in Europe.

This is one of the most horrible case of lacking Parental control. A proper Nigerian mother will prevent you from going anywhere 1 week before your Departure Date.

The last day is dedicated to playing intense gospel music, indulging in nostalgic banters and drinking anointing oil.
almost twice I almost lost my life on my birthday or had terrible experiences . I don’t do much on my birthdays.

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Hahjascho(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Be careful guys. sad
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Commentor: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
RipeApples:
VPN - Village People Network

Their own na direct.

Site-to-site.

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by dragunov: 1:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/newly-recruited-footballer-dies-few-hrs-before-he-was-to-leave-nigeria-for-europe/

He was supposed to travel that day, yet he still went to tap soccer. Who should have been indoors spiritually preparing for his journey if not him? Mehn! They got him. They got him real good.

3 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Love55freas(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
village people
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by femlad97(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
No b village people but neighbor people at work

2 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by captainamiedi1: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Why my mind they tell me say na team mates push am

2 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by oluedward(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
R.I.P Village people una no try at all. :-
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Femeto: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Lamasta(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Village people no do well at all
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Food for thought bro....food for thought. Like you rightly said.... a proper Nigerian mother will prevent you from going anywhere 1 week before your departure date.

On a different note, I miss those days when Nigerian parents were Nigerian parents. They took full custody of their kids. That boy would have been the star of the family.

9 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Makestyles: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Pathetic Story! This a pure wicked Orchestrated Destruction.

Take this Prayer wherever you are !

Every Gadget/Instruments Deployed by Demons and their agents to Monitor my life and Progress, Be Blasted by the Nuclear Bomb of the Holyghost in JESUS Name.

Quite a screwed up black man mentality. So going to Azerbaijan and having some injury due to conscious collision is the work of demons?
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by VillageHead: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

Every Gadget/Instruments Deployed by Demons and their agents to Monitor my life and Progress, Be Blasted by the Nuclear Bomb of the Holyghost in JESUS Name.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by chigoziri2403(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
nelsonebby:
RIP

it's part Asia, part European
Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Myhusband(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
the period he suppose to be praying against obstacle when he touched down at his club country airport he went to play forgetting we live in a spiritual continent

this is not ordinary, not a coincidence at all. what people don't know is that people don't need to visit herbalist before you can be destroyed. some people have one kind of embodiment that if they cursed you, it won't fail to hit you, if they wish you negative things, it won't fail

we need to be careful who will share our success breakthrough with as not all mind is clean

7 Likes

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by Giftexx: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

amen

1 Like

Re: Okafor Kelechi, Footballer Dies Few Hours To Leave Nigeria For Europe by UltimateSpice: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
WHAT A TRAGEDY. RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Teammates Partied With 60 Models After Atletico Loss / Lionel Messi Wore A Lucky Amulet Before Playing Against Nigeria. PICS / We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.