Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters (70332 Views)

Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) / Breaking: Panic As Tinubu's Health Worsens at France Hospital (photo) / Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by assent: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Almaigaa:
Tinubu will get well and he will rule this Country in 2023. We IGBOS prefer Tinubu than any other person.

Yeah, he deserves to rule the country, The fact that he couldn't build a functional hospital in Lagos State when he was governor qualifies him to rule the destiny of your children for 8 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Tsolutionifede(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
BIGNAME2020:
Make this opolo eye go and rest undecided
lol, u dey craze
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by wink2015(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
The guys are using this trip to carry money outside the country.

Even if it is of a much lower amount.

They should learn the bitter lesson that ex-governor James Ibori had when he laundered public funds to the United Kingdom to buy properties and choice cars and aircraft for himself at the detriment of suffering Delta people whom are unemployed.

GBAJABIAMILA SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Vickkybones(m): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.

UBA bank.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by ajl: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
What good does this country benefit from these evil politicians? Even me without that level of resources available to an average politician in Nigeria hope and wish to build an hospital just to have and feel the joy of people getting adequate treatment. Is like Nigerian politicians and public officials have gone into covenant with Satan to inflict pain on the masses and deny them all the benefits they deserve as citizens of this helpless country.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by uchejustine: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
There is blood on those hands. The innocent blood is fighting Back.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
israelmao:
They claimed he was not took ill if now he does soonest recovery.
Are you sure you're not mentally disoriented
Checked what you typed again and come and thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
A close source to the APC leader told SaharaReporters that Tinubu makes serious frantic efforts to stand as his hands and legs currently fail him.

This says alot...many don't want him......

If he eventually becomes the PRESIDENT..

Naso so medical Trips...Killing the health sector in Nigeria..

I fear for the future..
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by wink2015(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
THOSE TRADING FOR TINUBU AND CALLING FOR TINUBU TO CONTEST 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION TO RULE NIGERIA ESPECIALLY SOUTH WEST PEOPLE ( YORUBAS ) are day dreaming.

BUHARI WILL BE THE LAST PERSON TO FIELD TINUBU FOR THE PRESIDENCY AND TINUBU KNOWS IT.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by LordErrk: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:

What is SR saying .. yesterday Dem say UK and now today Maryland US ..

If you have met Tinubu up close I. The last 3 years you will know he has shaky hands which I think is a result of old age

Shaky hands isn't a result of old age. It's a result of Parkinson's disease or other diseases that causes ataxia

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Black052(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:

If you have met Tinubu up close I. The last 3 years you will know he has shaky hands which I think is a result of old age
thanks fir confirming the shaky hands
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Caboceer: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
slivertongue:
there is time and season for everything. only God can reward good or evil effectively. tinubu prepare ur house. Jesus could come at anytime

Jesus is knocking on Tinooboo's door already but he's shit-scared to open, too much blood on his handsgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

If he regains his health, he will rule the country and will add advanced kleptocracy to the current cluelessness.

Apart from Fulani treachery, the only thing that may stop him from ruling Nigeria and possibly making things even worse is his failing health.
hmmm. So, like abacha, death was d only final solution
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Almaigaa: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
assent:

Yeah, he deserves to rule the country, The fact that he couldn't build a functional hospital in Lagos State when he was governor qualifies him to rule the destiny of your children for 8 years.

How many did your IGBO Governors both past and present, built in the EAST in the past 22 years?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by FashionCookie(f): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Make he rest na...is it by force?
His health is the koko.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by wink2015(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
LordErrk:

Shaky hands isn't a result of old age. It's a result of Parkinson's disease or other diseases that causes ataxia

NA WA OH !

That PARKINSON DISEASE was the disease that killed MUHAMMED ALLI the american boxer.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by techWriter1: 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sowore your younger brother don death but Tinubu still comin alive.Who is next in your relatives?

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by FamTomx2(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
His hands have been shaking for years. He's just been managing it. Even the day he came to pa jakande House, someone had to hold the Mike for him

grin
Mike or Mic
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by assent: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Almaigaa:

How many did your IGBO Governors both past and present, built in the EAST in the past 22 years?

So because Igbo governors couldn't build hospital, it is enough reason to vote Tinubu as your president for failing to do the same?

Which one should be more important?

Are you voting Tinubu to spite Igbos?

Or are you voting him because he can give your children a better tomorrow?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
After effect of Cocaine.
Don't do drugs, fellas.
Put in the work, make money, take care of your family, eat well, take supplements, engage in sports, wear decent neat clothes, socialize, save up to travel & visit interesting places to learn about their history & food, and most importantly, Ask the Supreme Creature to bless you with healthy life. If na 65-70years person fit live on this earth in good health & being a family man who raise a godly & decent children. E better than these lingering sicknesses & terminal diseases.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by suffering: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ordinary knee surgery? He go dey alright, last last. So that was what Nigerians noticed that they claimed he caught COVID? Our mouths can kill before one’s time.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by enemyofprogress: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Who will inherit his wife now? If not for Dominique, I for put head for the woman as my sugar mommy
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by ibtommy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
ogododo:
Tinubu’s Health Worsens After Several Surgeries As Reps’ Speaker, Gbajabiamila Joins Political Tourists To London

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/04/tinubu%E2%80%99s-health-worsens-after-several-surgeries-reps%E2%80%99-speaker-gbajabiamila-joins

Man proposes, God disposes. Let him enjoy himself. Na so God go dey withdraw the peace of all those who inflicted the present injuries on Nigerians, including those who collected money to bring in the old Fula. Amen!!!
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Almaigaa: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
assent:

So because Igbo governors couldn't build hospital, it is enough reason to vote Tinubu as your president for failing to do the same?

Which one should be more important?

Are you voting Tinubu to spite Igbos?

Or are you voting him because he can give your children a better tomorrow?

Lagos State Government even try. They have Government hospitals scattered across Lagos State. But none exist in the EAST.

Go and fix your Region and stop wailing over other Region that are light-years better than yours.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by laughitall(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
At times there are things money can not do.

Assuming tinubu isn't as rich as he is to leave the country for an advance country for a medical emergency, and still can't get better.

What is the faith of an ordinary Nigerians?

Our leaders deserve death as punishment undecided.

The fact that you can believe that shit up there shows how dumb you are … lol
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by geunik(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Shaky hands at 66
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Awoleesu(m): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
At times there are things money can not do.

Assuming tinubu isn't as rich as he is to leave the country for an advance country for a medical emergency, and still can't get better.

What is the faith fate of an ordinary Nigerians?

Our leaders deserve death as punishment undecided.

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by princewarri1985: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Make he die, that means one less criminal walking across the face of the planet, Oh! I guess all the money he stole won't be able to save him this time, their bunch are the problem we have in this great country of our's the earliar all of them kick the bucket the better for us all. These criminals has succeded in morgaging the future of our kids both born and unborn

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Pedyson: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
OkuFaba:
Na this vegetable una wan put for presidency by 2023??

It will never be well with those saying Tinubu 2023.

He has been 69 since God knows when, I guess its time to rest finally in that 69.

RIP in advance.

Na God go bless u for this word...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by MufasaLion: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
If the news is true, I wish him good health!

Good health is underrated!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by AureliusWolf: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
I so much hate Sahara Reporters type of journalism. It always reeks of gossips and tabloid type of events.
Tueh. angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obama Always Sitting Next To PMB. Pics.. / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.