Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters (70359 Views)

Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) / Breaking: Panic As Tinubu's Health Worsens at France Hospital (photo) / Salvador: Tinubu’s Health Improved After Osinbajo Joined Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
I'd have loved to list the monikers of those screaming "Tinubu for 2023" here and watch what they'll do.

Because of this man, they all kicked against those of us calling for a Yoruba nation to end the killings and underdevelopment of Yorubas and Yorubaland.

I hope they can see now that tomorrow is not promised to anyone.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Benwallt(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
His life will sure not remain the same after this. Gravitating towards becoming arm chair politician
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by TOMMYS: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Make tinubu field Ambode. Na ambode be the solution
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Orpe7(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
SR give it a rest okay
Go and uncover the killers of the brother of your pay master

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by purpleicious(f): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
It's biological of aging.. money no fit do everything.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Kaiser20: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tinubu you tried Jare, at least you made it till 70 years. We EKo people will always remember you.
Please before you go finally, pray for Ambode and all those you have stepped on their toes.
Wherever you are going to rest never allow Buhari to come near you again. Good bye!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by ugotaya: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tree where witches and wizards hold their meetings in Agbor. Even a caterpillar couldn't bring it down. Agbor people, I hail una ooooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF-Mm5T4cag
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Jackson105: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
aribisala0:
Laff laff catch monkey

Is this not the same Tinubuu that advised Fashola to sack doctoss when they went on strike?

The same Godfather in Lagos where they have stopped paying House Officers claiming they are students

Stop peddling false information, this is not true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by wallrichy: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
The simple truth is that Nigeria is fighting back everybody that has turned her into a demagogue, a misfit among comity of nations, a ridicule. You guys ain't see nothing. Tinubu, Buhari, Pantanmi, Liar Muhammed etc ....all gonna be ridiculed health wise or any debase ways and later die a horrible death. You can't turn Nigeria to Afghanistan and go Scott free. You can see IBB with all the money he stole from Nigeria but right now he wears canvas on Agbada or what does Muslims call that thing sef...Jalabia... Every souls that has raped this country is going nowhere, no escape....if you escape, your family must pay the bills....all those idiots that kills innocent souls at Lekki, Onyingbo, Rivers state, IDP camps all over Nigeria, and those Fulanis killing people and taking their ancestral lands in the north, south, East and Central Nigeria. I pity you all, the vengeance of Nigeria is coming upon you all....miserable death awaits you all at the door of perdition. We would rejoice when dogs eats your bones and lick the green matter out of your miserable skulls. Buhari and his Fulanis brothers and cousins listen cos you are next.....nobody can cheats God's people and go Scott free, nobody kills us and remain ever happy after....Tinubu,I remember how happy you were during the Lekki shooting, you and your bastard Son laughing on national TV and claiming that you are Jagaban.....the punishment of God is so fast indeed.....only that we human are so impatient.....Thank You Jesus for the Armageddon coming onto all evil doers and cheats of Nigeria country.....
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by gulfer: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
We warned him, ilesanmi dun ju oye lo.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by HolyStriker(m): 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
I don't want Baba to become President in 2023 to avoid packing of our Naira bills with black maria even though whoever that wins eventually will still thief our money BUT me Omo-igbo don't want him death. Let him recover and stay alive and be giving us that his back & front dancing steps for election rallies and be making front pages on national daily's and Nairaland.

If not for anything else; Let him be schooling us the young ones with his everyday one/new formation of mettle/abilities to execute & strike what I call "PAINSTAKING ASSUMED CHAINS OF DIRTY DEALS", turning up in bullion vans --- without leaving a validated/proven/established OR better still traces/tracks/that only lives in our imaginations like a SUPERIMPOSED SHEET.

Helping us NIGERIANS cure boredom and depression online by engaging in intertribal CYBERWAR OF WORDS behind our keypads on Naira-land, Facebook and IG everyday. Making so many monikers popular and famous on a faceless forum like Nairaland

HEY! Be4 u come for me, note the devil is still alive and holds the all time record of the highest accused (-) and blames, yet we never kill am
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Johel(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
ogododo:
Tinubu’s Health Worsens After Several Surgeries As Reps’ Speaker, Gbajabiamila Joins Political Tourists To London

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/04/tinubu%E2%80%99s-health-worsens-after-several-surgeries-reps%E2%80%99-speaker-gbajabiamila-joins

He should just die abeg.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by ledaman: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
BIGNAME2020:
Make this opolo eye go and rest undecided
I hope you can pray such for your dad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Obipaul77(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
ogododo:
Tinubu’s Health Worsens After Several Surgeries As Reps’ Speaker, Gbajabiamila Joins Political Tourists To London

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/04/tinubu%E2%80%99s-health-worsens-after-several-surgeries-reps%E2%80%99-speaker-gbajabiamila-joins
Nemesis have caught up with him, time to pay back for all his evil against Nigeria's economy which he's among those responsible for keeping the country aback. He should confess quickly against his loots.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by aribisala0(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jackson105:

Stop peddling false information, this is not true
Which information is not true?
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Jackson105: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
aribisala0:
Which information is not true?

That Lagos stop paying house officer.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by SadiqharunaAdz: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mine is to wish him quick recovery, for if elected president federal republic of Nigeria, he will be a good leader. I am sure he will be better than this one, I don't want to mention name.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Drizzy5001(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Speedy recovery and I pray he repents from his evil deeds
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by juniior(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lovely news cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by seyz91(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
I tell you
Totilopussylick:
At times there are things money can not do.

Assuming tinubu isn't as rich as he is to leave the country for an advance country for a medical emergency, and still can't get better.

What is the faith of an ordinary Nigerians?

Our leaders deserve death as punishment undecided.

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by bluefilm: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
He can never be president
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
I heard he's dead. As in, he has been dead for some months now.

What I know is, he will never be president. No matter how much they try to shove him down our throats.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by misterjosh(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
You were governor of Lagos for 8 years, supposedly one of the "most advanced" states in the country, yet you couldn't put up any healthcare facility that you yourself will comfortably patronize, you're there traveling out. It's same Lagos state money that you're still spending on all these medical tourism. SMH.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by aribisala0(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jackson105:

That Lagos stop paying house officer.
It is true and that is part of the reason they are on strike
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Traplord09: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
pennywys:
grin

What's it you struggling for in this life you can't promise tomorrow?

They busy dragging 2023 for Tunibu and any I see such I will just smile cos I know tomorrow is not promised.
De soul are calling him, grin cheesy
But de man just da run up and down
I no say that man get bigger problem
But de souza south and north go da hide am

Northern California and southern California

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by GardenOfGod(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:

What is SR saying .. yesterday Dem say UK and now today Maryland US ..

If you have met Tinubu up close I. The last 3 years you will know he has shaky hands which I think is a result of old age
Always read to comprehend.
He first went to Maryland, US before going back to the UK. He's since in the UK.
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Perfectbeing(m): 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Politics is really a dirty game. The fact is that Tinubu is healthy. But his enemies are using the media against him. Wonder why it's only SR that's carrying this news.

All in all, the media is a powerful weapon. Never underestimate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by naija1stnigar(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
At times there are things money can not do.

Assuming tinubu isn't as rich as he is to leave the country for an advance country for a medical emergency, and still can't get better.

What is the faith of an ordinary Nigerians?

Our leaders deserve death as punishment undecided.

Death isn't a punishment for the kind of evil leaders we have in this country, they need a combination of total blindness and permanent ulcers so that while they are unable to see the things they have acquired with their corruption at the same time the ulcer will be there to torment their stomach anytime they eat from the proceeds of their looted money. Lobatan!
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by Bmaster(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
I'm original Biafran boy,
I'm little or not worried at all over issues that involves other ethnic group
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by proxillin(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Burruchaga71:
RIP in advance Mr 69 years old man

becareful....tinubu and his fetish ogboni group have madarikan...

dont wish them evil...it will happen to you..

pray for him instead...it will turn to curse for him
Re: Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters by BIGNAME2020: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
ledaman:
I hope you can pray such for your dad.

Mumu, what is bad in him resting from politics. What wealth has he not acquire? Will you advice your Father at his age, money with his health status to still be active in Nigerian politics?

Oga, my statement stands. Let him rest from politics and enjoy his wealth and old age. Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Understand The Picture Ganduje Presented To Him, Kwankwaso (pic / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.