Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

S. I. N. Offers: The Forbidden Apple - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / S. I. N. Offers: The Forbidden Apple (99 Views)

Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. / Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? / 10 Important Things To Note About The New G.S.I Policy of The CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S. I. N. Offers: The Forbidden Apple by OgaSteveCopy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
How To Crush More Sophisticated Competitors To Powder That Scatters In The Wind,
Even If You Are New And Have A Small Budget.

Double your profits and leave competitors at your mercy.

In the world of marketing, the most important factor that influences cool the buying decision of a prospect is YOUR OFFER.

This is even more Important now than ever, since most marketing campaigns are done online and prospective customers see your marketing messages without your involvement.

So, if your offer is strong, you can be sure the odds are in your favour and sales would pour in.

But…

If your offer is weak or even worse, bland and it's not significantly different from that of the competition, then you'll have a hard time selling your products/services.

Your goal at every point in time is to create an Offer your prospects can not resist.

An offer so bold and daring that would make your prospects feel like a "fool" not to grab it.

Sabri Suby– author of Sell like Crazy, calls it...

The Godfather Strategy.

And every seasoned market agrees with that.

But what happens when everyone in your industry/niche is already giving irresistible offers?

What do you do?

Give out the same kind of offer?

Hell No.

You won't be able to stand out that way, you won't be noticed in the large Ocean of such offers.

Here's how to stand out with offers that almost forces prospects to buy from you:

The first step is to

Sell What The Market Wants To Buy.

Simple yet many marketers don't do this.

They just pick/create any product of their choice and begin to sell.

It pays to do a deep market research to determine what the market/your target audience wants first, this way the tide is in your favour.

Selling what the market doesn't want to buy is a one way ticket to frustration in business.

After you've figured out what the market wants, then you

Craft a S.I.N Offer around it

A Superior, Irresistible, No-brainer Offer.

This isn't about discounts and lower prices,

No! it's never about the price.

It's about increasing the Perceived Value of your offer.

It's about crafting offers that are so red hot that it melts every objection that your prospects may have about your product.

An Offer that catches the attention of your prospects and practically force them to

• pull out their Phones,
• punch in the codes and
• send you money for your products/services.

I can hear the question raging in your head right now…

"Steve, how do I craft S.I.N offers?"

Here's how:

Step 1.
Create a feature/benefits list.

Write out all the features and the corresponding benefits your prospects will get from your product/service

Think of the biggest claim you can make to your prospects and write it down.
At this point just write everything that comes to mind, whether or not you/your product can fulfill it.

The idea here is to unlock your creativity, later you can pull it down a little to what you can deliver, yet mind blowing.

Step 2
Consider what your competitors are offering.

How can you beat it the offers your competitors have created . Craft a more superior offer.

Step 3
Add Premiums

To practically scale up how valuable your prospects see your product/service create highly valuable bonuses that are related to the main product you are offering.

These bonuses should do at least one if not all of the following:
• Help your prospects solve a burning pain they are struggling with.
• Speed up the result they get from using your products.
• Make it super easy to use your main product.
Complement the already amazing.

That's all it takes.

A S.I.N offer is what makes the difference between 10 sales a week and 20 sales a day.

Never Forget this.

Now go implement what you just learnt.4

Drops pen.

Since you loved this post, come be my friend on WhatsApp, click here https:///SellOutOnWhatsapp

Day3/7

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Economic Forum / Red Hot News: Antitrust Complaints Stacking Up Against Facebook / Hot Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.