Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State (24390 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack / Bandits Kill 20 Security Operatives In Zamfara, Set Their Corpses On Fire / Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Lastmankc(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Naija don tire me,I want go north Korea
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by CasNova: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
OH NOT AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by endsarrrs(f): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
People are been killed in naija daily like roaches
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kingpin1000:
Nice one... this what they voted for. It is there own dividends of democracy..

very apt

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Harmattan123(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
We voted for change
And the change is changing the formal change
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Emmhychidi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bandits keep up ur good eork, we are solidly behind you Sirs, it's been long since I heard of you people kidnapping What is the problem? why aren't you guys doing your job Let me not vex for u ooo

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by DLSReigns: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Even I, a novice knows that when I make gains in a clash of this nature, i go back and expect the unexpected! What were they thinking? That its over?
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Litmus: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Police need to place bounty on the heads of any known bandit leader. If the police lack money, let them make appeals to us Nigerians in the Diaspora and we'll donate money. If the police, State and Communities in the relevant areas organise themselves properly, Bandits wouldn’t be able to get at them as threats for placing bounty on their heads. When Police, Military or Vigilantly capture bandits, people in the community should break them out of wherever these authorities detain them and hang them.

May the gods forgive me for making such suggestions but this is getting too much.
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Angelfrost(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
If Buhari were being honest and serious, a state of emergency would have been declared in most parts of the North after the 2nd case of massive kidnapping...

The fact that NDA headquarters was sacked and top officers abducted, and nothing was done should raise serious suspicions, and lend facts to the rumors of Aso Rock and Governors sponsoring Terrorism in this nation.

I ask yet again... Would ESN have been allowed to do a quarter of this before speaking to them "in the language they understand"?!!

What else will make bandits terrorists so bold if not immunity that's above the pay grade of even Osibanjo?!! What else?!!

To the Northerners, how many more of your people are y'all willing to sacrifice in order to accommodate an elected failure and a mistake?!! How many more kids will be kidnapped and sodomized?!!... Is it that you people have no dignity, value for your own lives, or suffering is something y'all enjoy?!!... I will like Northerners on this forum to enlighten me please.

I just dey observe all of una!!!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by ekaette1621: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
finally First to Comment ..............all thanks to Glo.......The masters of data
i laugh in Swahili
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Dedemworld: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
The way this Foolanis attacks and reprisal attack is alarming, and if it is southerner reprisal Fulani herdsmen attack, u will be hearing police arrest so so so so, for the killing of Audu Bala. Its open now that the higher cabal knows what is happening.
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
My take is that this Bandits are not Nigerians.
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Arespect10: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
We should overcome soon.. Everything will be fine insha Allah
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
EKONGKING:
What the difference between Afganistan and Nigeria?
If you think there is none .kindly think again.

The whole world is with Afghanistan refugees ,day in day out international media is highlighting the refugees crisis, tens of thousands of them are heading to western countries becoming citizens and able to start their life again.Even Taliban is making appeals day in day out to refugees ,that they will be protected and let's build the nation etc .

Now compare that with the situation in Nigeria.
Nobody outside Nigeria ,knows,cares or give a damn,
about the plight of millions of refugees within in the country.Far from getting to start the life again in new place ,where u run to ,you will get killed or kidnapped by the bandits or herdsmen of the new area.
The political class led by Buhari does not care,whether u existed or killed .

Now tell me which shithole citizens are better.

How do you expect the whole world to care, when the average Nigerian, scratch that, the average Northerner doesn't care?!!

Arewa, Muric, Northern Elders Forum, Hisbah, etc are more concerned about the divisive actions and criticisms against Buhari by Afenifere and Ipob than the abominable and genocidal Carnage going on in their own backyard...

Even their governors play down the severity of what's going on there.... All these because it is their brother who is in power! How many lawmakers from that region have ever spoken out?!!

So, what would you have the whole world say when those in the heart of it will rather keep mum?!!

The Northerners are the problem of the North... And largely the problem of Nigeria.

Remember their utterances and stand on the issues of Endsars, El-Rufai Vs NBA, etc?!!... Those people are not serious!!!
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Splitmind: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
FAKE NEWS
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Crackow12: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is really disturbing embarassed embarassed embarassed. How will one sect carry out deadly attacks with such bloody belligerence and no one can put them in check. This country is gone
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by guru90: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na so.....

Killing continue...... Bandits make una no stop ooooh...

Useless sets of people......
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by silifat11(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
Those people should have been wise enough to leave those area. Government is never reliable on security issues
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by 2tpick: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
And they can never be seen as terrorists let alone been branded as one
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Splitmind: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
EKONGKING:
What the difference between Afganistan and Nigeria?
If you think there is none .kindly think again.

The whole world is with Afghanistan refugees ,day in day out international media is highlighting the refugees crisis, tens of thousands of them are heading to western countries becoming citizens and able to start their life again.Even Taliban is making appeals day in day out to refugees ,that they will be protected and let's build the nation etc .

Now compare that with the situation in Nigeria.
Nobody outside Nigeria ,knows,cares or give a damn,
about the plight of millions of refugees within in the country.Far from getting to start the life again in new place ,where u run to ,you will get killed or kidnapped by the bandits or herdsmen of the new area.
The political class led by Buhari does not care,whether u existed or killed .

Now tell me which shithole citizens are better.

You believe this fake news?

I weep for the Nigerian youth. So easily deceived by foreign sponsored falsehoods.
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by etrader(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Northerns are the most affected by insecurities in Nigeria, if we call for impeachment of the president now, they are the one that will kick against it....let the killing continue so far you don't bring the madness to the South
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by justking(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is uncalled for
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by rdokoye: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
In Nigeria:

Killers = Bandits
Peaceful protestors = Terrorist's.
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Traplord09: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Coldie:
Fake news by pdp
Not fake APC...
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cool cool
This what we call world cup 2021
Nigerian v bandits
0 v 10
Nigerian is possibly win de ball ooooo grin offside
Southern California v northern California
Still people are still talkin about pdp and APC
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by compton11(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
BiafraInc:
THIS IS WHAT YORUBA PEOPLE BROUGHT UPON NIGERIANS BY THEIR SUPPORT OF A TERRORIST GOVERNMENT.
ibos have been supporting Fulani against Yoruba since the creation of this joke called Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Buckeyemedia1: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
BKayy:
Lol. The hunters think they can kill dozens of Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits and go scot free.
Where is my popcorn? This Niger state movie go sweet pass Plateau own
This man it seems you have a mental problem?
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Skillsnigeria: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by JAWBONE(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Buhari has lost control of this country.
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by suratwo62: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Oaner:
These guys again.

The long arm of the law will soon catch up with them

The Law is with Them.

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by APCNig: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
BiafraInc:
THIS IS WHAT YORUBA PEOPLE BROUGHT UPON NIGERIANS BY THEIR SUPPORT OF A TERRORIST GOVERNMENT.

This is what your parents brought upon the society by given birth to a child that should have been aborted or donated to the gods for sacrifice
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Traplord09: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
compton11:
ibos have been supporting Fulani against Yoruba since the creation of this joke called Nigeria
Lol lol lol grin grin undecided undecided
Ibos support fulani against Yoruba nation
Make I no enter water
Same people that told fulani to kill us,
let igbo don't remember de past.
angry undecided undecided
Dss actually acting movie in east
Y fulani kill de Yoruba and there North brother
Who is foo who..
Go ask your Yoruba people sabotage ....
Without de souza south do u think northern Fulani can win de war ..
Enjoy your food been cooked by your people lol
Abba kyari ... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / IGP Orders Closure Of Police Monitoring Units Offices In Lagos, PH / Jonathan, Zuma Open Talks Over Botched $15m Arms Deals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.