Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State (24391 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 33 Wives Of ISWAP In Reprisal Attack / Bandits Kill 20 Security Operatives In Zamfara, Set Their Corpses On Fire / Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Traplord09: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
suratwo62:

The Law is with Them.

That is de story line nothing we happen to them grin grin grin

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by loveth360(f): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Is just startinggrin grin
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by compton11(m): 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
Traplord09:

Lol lol lol grin grin undecided undecided
Ibos support fulani against Yoruba nation
Make I no enter water
Same people that told fulani to kill us,
let igbo don't remember de past.
angry undecided undecided
Dss actually acting movie in east
Y fulani kill de Yoruba and there North brother
Who is foo who..
Go ask your Yoruba people sabotage ....
Without de souza south do u think northern Fulani can win de war ..
Enjoy your food been cooked by your people lol
Abba kyari ... grin grin

nigga,what the Bleep are even talking about?
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by onuman: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6734530/shiroro-local-hunters-kill-47

SOURCE

Bandits/Boko Haram fighters/armed Fulani herdsmen are same, and shall close shops only when the 12 northern Nigeria’s sharia states that adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws get their own new country from Nigeria.

Those politicians who are clamoring for political restructuring of Nigeria as condition for continued existence of present Nigeria, are on their own.
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by onuman: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
TripleOh7:
When you attack and kill the killer Fulanis, you don't leave some alive to run away.

You kill all of them and bury them in a shallow grave.

You don't go back home and sleep.

You maintain border outposts to warn of their return because you can be sure they will come back for a second round of defeat.

Bolded: as if the leaders of Nigeria’s other regions in the south and middle belt understand the fact that having borders in their new countries to keep Fulani marauders away is the only solution to keep their citizens alive.
Cheap cash from crude oil and gas deposits in the south cannot allow those politicians from the south and middle belt to see that what matters in one’s country is one being happy with one’s country , not how big or rich one’s country is.
The richest countries in the world have no crude oil and gas deposits.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Kanixt(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Coldie:
Fake news by pdp
Now they can't repeat this statement. Useless apc supporters
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Traplord09: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
compton11:
nigga,what the Bleep are even talking about?
National bank red wine
UAR v bandits
0. V 19
When we go get de world cup..... grin grin grin grin
Enjoy de food has ja
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by OnyeOgboni: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lol
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Action movie continue

Apocalypto
Spartacus and the Troy remake in zoogeria.

There will soon be an Escape From Sorbibor if the Hausa realises who they really are
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
And the most annoying part of it, most of these people killed rigged for buhari reelection.. and in 2023 their relatives will still vote and rig for anyone buhari and his gang of criminals anoint as successor

Anyway nah their headache. Oh Israel on your tent
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Raptor22: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
BiafraInc:
THIS IS WHAT YORUBA PEOPLE BROUGHT UPON NIGERIANS BY THEIR SUPPORT OF A TERRORIST GOVERNMENT.
Now they already injected the Ahmed Tinubu that brought them to power in order to achieve their aim of islamization of Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
post=105489090:
Again......

grin grin

E choke the zomboid
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Euegene100001: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Make all of us dey pray make this animal for aso rock die this year.Make the blood he is sharing be on his head and that of his generations forever may they never know peace and joy and may buhari not see decemeber 2021 . Amen!
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
My own is that, LEKKI TOLLGATE must not be opened!

Lagos youths should react and shut down the tollgate, cos they are done renovating the place.

Like WTF! So, Lagos State government wan dey collect money for that tollgate?

Whereas, the panel set up to handle investigation and justification of the LEKKI tollgate massacre - nothing comes out yet. Nothing is done.

Una wan bury the issue and start collecting money at the tollgate?

All of the individuals of that panel, plus Lagos State government, plus all Nigerian politicians, plus (the dying Tinubu), Ogun kill all of una together!

Dooms shall befall all of una together!
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by tenpipsperday: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
kmcutez:
An attack on Bandits is an attack on the North.

God bless you jare.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by kingsceemark(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Litmus:
Police need to place bounty on the heads of any known bandit leader. If the police lack money, let them make appeals to us Nigerians in the Diaspora and we'll donate money. If the police, State and Communities in the relevant areas organise themselves properly, Bandits wouldn’t be able to get at them as threats for placing bounty on their heads. When Police, Military or Vigilantly capture bandits, people in the community should break them out of wherever these authorities detain them and hang them.

May the gods forgive me for making such suggestions but this is getting too much.

Which country you dey live make I come kidnap you? I need money
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by compton11(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
Traplord09:

National bank red wine
UAR v bandits
0. V 19
When we go get de world cup..... grin grin grin grin
Enjoy de food has ja
kontinue I don't kuku understand u
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by opribo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
it seems there is no end to this boko bandits killings. The question to ask this so called ex military bubu president is, how is your military background helping us?

I thought you said the moment you come in 6months you will return everything to normal. I therefore put it to you that you know what is going on as confirmed by the people's Commodore Ola on channels TV.

Since you you came in the suicide bombing has stopped but there is a new tactics that is mass killings and it keeps reoccurring with success.

Therefore, I think the military wont be the best we need an individual with the heart to face even the secret cult within the military and you have to clearer away for the whole truth to emerge
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Mpanyi: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
And still they're not terrorists while IPOB are
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
onuman:

Bolded: as if the leaders of Nigeria’s other regions in the south and middle belt understand the fact that having borders in their new countries to keep Fulani marauders away is the only solution to keep their citizens alive.
Cheap cash from crude oil and gas deposits in the south cannot allow those politicians from the south and middle belt to see that what matters in one’s country is one being happy with one’s country , not how big or rich one’s country is.
The richest countries in the world have no crude oil and gas deposits.

Exactly what I wrote under the Instagram page of the Oyo state governor who posted that he attended the wedding ceremony of the daughter of one of the Fulani governors. I told him, no wonder we can't defeat the Fulanis in our bushes, killing our parents on their farms and raping our sisters.

It's just plain selfishness. 2023 on their collective useless minds.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Omodua(m): 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6734530/shiroro-local-hunters-kill-47

SOURCE
The price we are paying for Democracy is uncalled for and unnecessary. Military regime was far better than this. Thumbs down Democracy!
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Litmus: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
kingsceemark:

Which country you dey live make I come kidnap you? I need money

Uganda!
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by mecussey(m): 1:31am On Sep 05, 2021
TripleOh7:
When you attack and kill the killer Fulanis, you don't leave some alive to run away.

You kill all of them and bury them in a shallow grave.

You don't go back home and sleep.

You maintain border outposts to warn of their return because you can be sure they will come back for a second round of defeat.

Modified:

Well, I did warn you they were coming back, didn't I?

Unfortunately, if you maintain border defence, they will send Army or police to come and clear road for them. I still think that's what led to burning of police stations in the east. The whole thing looks like Army are the official soldiers and herdsmen or Bandit s are the unofficial soldiers. I just don't understand the country walai. If FG really want to solve insecurity problem, it's as simple as allowing each state to set up a security network and register it or ban herdsmen from roaming about. Therefore, any herder killed in the bush is a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Pennywise(m): 5:59am On Sep 05, 2021
BKayy:
Lol. The hunters think they can kill dozens of Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits and go scot free.
Where is my popcorn? This Niger state movie go sweet pass Plateau own

So they wait for herdsmen to kill them and their families while doing nothing? Your cowardice is a disease. It is appalling. Take it out of here. I praise the effort of the locals. They should sustain it until these criminals understand that things have changed and a more responsible Government takes over
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by Rolings: 6:11am On Sep 05, 2021
EKONGKING:
What the difference between Afganistan and Nigeria?
If you think there is none .kindly think again.

The whole world is with Afghanistan refugees ,day in day out international media is highlighting the refugees crisis, tens of thousands of them are heading to western countries becoming citizens and able to start their life again.Even Taliban is making appeals day in day out to refugees ,that they will be protected and let's build the nation etc .

Now compare that with the situation in Nigeria.
Nobody outside Nigeria ,knows,cares or give a damn,
about the plight of millions of refugees within in the country.Far from getting to start the life again in new place ,where u run to ,you will get killed or kidnapped by the bandits or herdsmen of the new area.
The political class led by Buhari does not care,whether u existed or killed .

Now tell me which shithole citizens are better.

Abegi.....

Alarmist
NIGERIA WAS NOT INVADED BY THE USA.....Thats a difference....

I no blame una, na USA make every tom dick and harry expert of terrorism and taliban

Iranu
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by EKONGKING: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2021
Rolings:

Abegi.....

Alarmist
NIGERIA WAS NOT INVADED BY THE USA.....Thats a difference....

I no blame una, na USA make every tom dick and harry expert of terrorism and taliban

Iranu

Every Tom Dick and harry becomes self deluded nigerian patriot ,while shit comes, you will become gay or marry an 80 year grandma for western citizenship.
Re: Bandits Kill 20 In Reprisal Attack In Magami, Niger State by ultimatekint(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
There was a country called Nigeria.
Nothing is working; all youths are now Yahoo, prostitutes, hookups !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume / IGP Orders Closure Of Police Monitoring Units Offices In Lagos, PH / Thabo Mbeki’s Verdict On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.