Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) (22691 Views)

Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by obyrich(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sir, we didn't see anything. What this has done to Nigeria eh.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by temitope27(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ok
Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by abbay19(m): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Content

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
Just watched it
I just pray this guy is safe before they start giving him the fela treatment.
The subtle shades he give to these criminals henn, I know he go dey pepper dem sometimes..
Debo has been an activist right from time Sha, I just hope he doesn't have a wavering loyalty like he always portray..
Kudos to him anyways, he is doing well, oooooinn
He should better be careful that's what I will advice him, life have no duplicate. those EFCC, SWAT etc are very callous and are bunch of murderers, they might silence him once they know that he's a threat to them.

I would rather advice he stick to his normal way of comedy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by BabbanBura(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nice
Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Awon were they can not see anything

1 Like

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by DesChyko: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is a beautiful piece of art. Well done!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by manee2(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na wia young hustling boys de them go get mouth__ corrupt nation
Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by justjify(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
inderhappy:
Alright
No
The transformer will die
Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by chatinent: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
I absorb the message.

This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by Jerryherd: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
We didn't see anything

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by techWriter1: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
This guy merits an commendation, he is dispatching a strong letter to the EFCC!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by Myhusband(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
always delivering, nice one Macaroni
Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Money Is Good

That Lady In This Video, Na Confirm Runz Girl, See how she went to the bag and collect some Dollar's.

That's One Quality Of Nigerian Runz Girl
Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by Samson3600(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nooooo
inderhappy:
Alright
Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by ginger2swagger(m): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Haaba a! You can never die
Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by ugotaya: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tree where witches and wizards hold their meetings in Agbor. Even a caterpillar couldn't bring it down. Agbor people, I hail una ooooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF-Mm5T4cag
Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by Kokaine(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
inderhappy:
Alright
It depends on what part of the transformer you touch and again if its a working transformer. A transformer itself doesn't kill. It is current that flows thrpugh the body to the earth that kills. So if a working transformer is properly insulated, the core and the laminations which are the outermost parts of it should not kill. But where the windings have contact with the body of the transformer, or you touch the uninsulated windings itself, then it should kill you.

My question is: why would you want to hug a transformer?

My advice is: get married and hug your spouse and kids. Don't go about hugging transformers. They do not share emotions with people. And pray regularly against the spirit leading you to imagine such things.

If you still feel like hugging a transformer after this message, please send me a private message and explain to me how this government is affecting your happiness. We all need some some of support at some point in life.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kokaine:

It depends on what part of the transformer you touch and again if its a working transformer. A transformer itself doesn't kill. It is current that flows thrpugh the body to the earth that kills. So if a working transformer is properly insulated, the core and the laminations which are the outermost parts of it should not kill. But where the windings have contact with the body of the transformer, or you touch the uninsulated windings itself, then it should kill you.

My question is: why would you want to hug a transformer?

My advice is: get married and hug your spouse and kids. Don't go about hugging transformers. They do not share emotions with people. And pray regularly against the spirit leading you to imagine such things.

If you still feel like hugging a transformer after this message, please send me a private message and explain to me how this government is affecting your happiness. We all need some some of support at some point in life.

Thanks for your response, i really appreciate.....

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by Kokaine(m): 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
inderhappy:

Thanks for your response, i really appreciate.....
Any time bro.
Start by applying for this loan. Its interest free. You can use it to purchase equipment for a small business you desire.

https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng

Just keep doing something you find interesting. God will bring favours your way and will open doors for you that you never imagined. Keep the faith.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by Tonto30(f): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
We didn't see anything grin
Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by specialmati(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin this guy na the few remaining ones saying something about the evil being done in the country.God will help us
Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by bishop4life(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
My love for this guy
Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
I had to watch this video over and over again and I can't still get enough of it. Best representation of the society we are living in. The country that has different laws for its citizens. Hisbah made this clear why they treat rich people better than poor people. Give it to this guy, very entertaining, educative and activistic. The voice to the voiceless. Doing videos like this to the public will send the message to our yam eaters that we the citizens know what they are doing, we are not fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Or SARS? - Mr Macaroni, Jojo (Video) by ddeola: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2021
U are doing well... grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Top Nollywood Movie Directors By Domestic Gross Value - Statisense / Jaypee And Lukay (Jaykay) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.