Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,388 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield (903 Views)

Michael Scofield (prison Break), Ragnar Lodbrok (vikings) And Jon Snow (GOT) / Apart From Michael Scofield Who Is Your Favourite PB Actor / Walter White "Heisenber" Vs Michael Scofield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield by proxitaly: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
So Money Heist season 5 first part is finally here and I was really wowed especially by this season 5.
So the debate is this, for those of us who saw prison break and the genius that was Michael Scofield in that movie.
Pitted against The professor of Money Heist who do think is a better Master strategist?

For me I root for Professor. He had a bullet lodged in his leg and yet assisted to deliver a baby. That control, that calmness is unparalleled.

Who are you rooting for? Use the comment box

Re: Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield by endsarrrs(f): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
proxitaly:
So Money Heist season 5 first part is finally here and I was really wowed especially by this season 5.
So the debate is this, for those of us who saw prison break and the genius that was Michael Scofield in that movie.
Pitted against The professor of Money Heist who do think is a better Master strategist?

For me I root for Professor. He had a bullet lodged in his leg and yet assisted to deliver a baby. That control, that calmness is unparalleled.

Add photos
Re: Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield by proxitaly: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
endsarrrs:
Add photos
Done
Re: Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield by thesicilian: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Michael Scofield anytime any day

1 Like

Re: Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield by Owopariola01: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
proxitaly:

Michael Scofield ati odun wo? Anyways, for you to still be comparing the character of Michael Scofield of 2004 or what year? with this Professor tells a lot.
Season 1 and 2 of Prison Break is one of the best things on TV since 2000s, and thanks to Michael Scofield and the other characters involved. It looks so real every watcher start to dream of being in a position of MS or have his genius. Once again, that tells a lot. So MS for me no context.

The whole MH looks unreal. That's what dropped the points off from Professor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield by adefitim(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Michael Scotfied anytime any day . The role in that series looked so real than this superstition Professor... All the shit Prof pulled in Money Heist 70-80% can’t happen
Re: Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield by adefitim(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Owopariola01:

Michael Scofield ati odun wo? Anyways, for you to still be comparing the character of Michael Scofield of 2004 or what year? with this Professor tells a lot.
Season 1 and 2 of Prison Break is one of the best things on TV since 2000s, and thanks to Michael Scofield and the other characters involved. It looks so real every watcher start to dream of being in a position of MS or have his genius. Once again, that tells a lot. So MS for me no context.

The whole MH looks unreal. That's what dropped the points off from Professor.

I comot head dress for you, you sabi film weller imagine Dem Money Heist Fans comparing Prof with almighty Scotfied! Very very wrong

1 Like

Re: Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield by Crossroad1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Comparing scoffield to professor is like comparing Messi to yobo
Re: Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield by Ahmad62(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Michael Scofield is one of the best character in the film industry.. The professor is nowhere near him please
Re: Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ahmad62:
Michael Scofield is one of the best characters in the film industry.. The professor is nowhere near him please
Re: Let's Settle It Here; MH Professor Vs PB Michael Scofield by Great100000: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Michael Scofield (My Favorite Artist of All Time) any day anytime.

Even in the last season, When Sheba met him for the first time, she addressed Micheal as "Famous Michael Scofield".

He went to Prison and used his brains to brake everyone out and also make Sara Tancredi (Governor Daughter) fall in love with him.

Even Almighty T-bag later bend down for Michael Scofield.

Even that FBI Guy, Alexander Mahon later bow down to Michael Scofield and meanwhile Alexander Mahon even get sense than that of Money Heist Professor.

I still believed that the first season film people watch that make people to continue watching season film is Prison Break.

If you don't watch, please go watch him because you will never get tire of this Series.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Make Money With Good Movie Stories / What Are Your Favorite Nollywood Movies Ever? / Next Movie Star 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.