Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Is It Possible To Make Money On Sports? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Make Money On Sports? (225 Views)

Is It Possible To Spy On A Spouse's Whatsapp Chat Without Involving Her Phone? / 7 Ad Networks To Make Money On Your Blog / Is It Possible To Get Adsense Approval With A Micro Niche Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Make Money On Sports? by foxis: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hi all. I want to download a mobile app to bet on sports. Can't find anything. Can anyone help me?
Re: Is It Possible To Make Money On Sports? by Ammishaddai: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
You'll regret it . Stop now while you still can . And before you start replying, hear me out : sports betting is a game of luck and the only losers are the punters while the bookmakers are always winners. And no matter how calculative your strategy is , its bound to fail sooner or later .
Re: Is It Possible To Make Money On Sports? by ConnectPhones(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rip in Advance. If I play you tape on my bet9ja, nairabet, kingbet, and merry bet episode you go pity for me. Listen to the person above me. Don't try this at home op.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Make Money On Sports? by Ammishaddai: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
ConnectPhones:
Rip in Advance. If I play you tape on my bet9ja, nairabet, kingbet, and merry bet episode you go pity for me. Listen to the person above me. Don't try this at home op.
My brother , sports betting nearly destroyed my financial future. If not for God and the prayers of my mother , I would have sold everything in a bid to get lucky and hit the jackpot
Re: Is It Possible To Make Money On Sports? by Krch: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Yeah

Re: Is It Possible To Make Money On Sports? by ConnectPhones(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
When I experienced wetin the always shock our president na when I used my mumsy 10k plus (2013) play like 10 copies non of them enter. Na God save me that period. I came slim from nysah. But as a hustler we I be, I recovered the money before she asked me of it.
Re: Is It Possible To Make Money On Sports? by alterego17: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2021
Krch:
Yeah

Intrested in dz bot so send mi ur whatsapp so we can chat

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting / If You Run Whatsapp TV Ads, Let's Talk. / Some Things All Successful Websites Have In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.