Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Is It Possible To Spy On A Spouse's Whatsapp Chat Without Involving Her Phone? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Possible To Spy On A Spouse's Whatsapp Chat Without Involving Her Phone? (564 Views)

Spy On Someone's Whatsapp Without Them Knowing / How To Spy Other Blogs In Your Niche Using Alexa.com Free / Spy On Your Competitors And Get Their Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Spy On A Spouse's Whatsapp Chat Without Involving Her Phone? by imagrg(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Is it possible to spy on your spouse's WhatsApp messages without having to scan a code on her phone or involving the use of her smartphone at all.

I'm asking because my close friend has cause to suspect his fiancee working and living in another town and equally monitoring my friend's intimacy with other ladies.

Please is there any way to spy on a WhatsApp chat without involving her phone?

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Spy On A Spouse's Whatsapp Chat Without Involving Her Phone? by imagrg(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Still asking.
Re: Is It Possible To Spy On A Spouse's Whatsapp Chat Without Involving Her Phone? by imagrg(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Any spyware please?
Re: Is It Possible To Spy On A Spouse's Whatsapp Chat Without Involving Her Phone? by 8ballplayer: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Yes very possible….but mostly works for android
Re: Is It Possible To Spy On A Spouse's Whatsapp Chat Without Involving Her Phone? by imagrg(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2022
Without any contact with the victim's phone?

(1) (Reply)

I / How To Secure Your Site Against Hackers / Webmasters Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.