Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral (843 Views)

Kaduna Man Organizes Kidnap Of His Mother, Gets N1m As Share From N30m Ransom / 4 Osun Students Imprisoned For Beating A Hooker Who Refused Unprotected Sex / Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by freeke61: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Therefore, Out of hunger, she stole 400 Naira from another person in order to take care of her children and herself.
Unfortunately for Akyaa, the one to whom the money belonged found out she stole her money which led to a serious allegation.

The argument swelled into a fight during which she harmed the neighbor with a blade she could lay her hands on, to guard herself against the neighbor. Although Akyaa's story was sad her guiltiness was not called off by the court. I personally wished Akyaa's case was called off after getting to know her awful situation. Keep on reading Because a miracle happened.

Watch the video and read more here:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=078e6f4a2008229d8738912b56e666c4&news_entry_id=s215c53c8210904en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=3f17d7235d609663f175f76541cacf47051df33d&from=publisher

Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by donbachi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chai!
Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by freeke61: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
CHaii
Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by thesicilian: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Stealing is a crime, irrespective of the circumstances. It is more honourable to beg than to steal.

1 Like

Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by BKayy: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
No excuse for stealing.
One person I can't pity in this life is a broke woman that just delivered or have a suckling baby or a little kid.
The reason is that, why would she have sex with a broke man when she knows that she is broke?
So of all the things she can do as a broke lady to help her life, it is sex that she can think of.
SEX IS NOT FOR THE POOR.
After stealing and attempting to permanently disfigure the person you stole from, you want me to pity you.
No. NEVER. They should have flogged her as well.
Lets be guided please
Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by joyandfaith: 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Stealing is stealing.
Justice, mercy and love are required to help vulnerable ones.
Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by PointZerom: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
So many victims of circumstances. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by WibusJaga: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2021

No excuse for stealing.
How I wish nobody, irrespective of your status, is truly above the law in Nigeria and that all offenders are punished.
Then & only then shall we be on the right path to greatness.
Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by ogmask: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
BKayy:
No excuse for stealing.
One person I can't pity in this life is a broke woman that just delivered or have a suckling baby or a little kid.
The reason is that, why would she have sex with a broke man when she knows that she is broke?
So of all the things she can do as a broke lady to help her life, it is sex that she can think of.
SEX IS NOT FOR THE POOR.
After stealing and attempting to permanently disfigure the person you stole from, you want me to pity you.
No. NEVER. They should have flogged her as well.
Lets be guided please

Talk is too cheap
Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by ogmask: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
thesicilian:
Stealing is a crime, irrespective of the circumstances. It is more honourable to beg than to steal.

How much punishment have you meted on the thieving politicians and civil servants.
Sometimes, we must have to address the root course for us to make good judgement.
She stole 400 naira and went to jail but the pple who stole her future, her job, her natural assets and her food from her table are walking free men
Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
lipsrsealed
Stealing is stealing? Yes I agree.... But I'll never take these bunch of funny judges we have in Nigeria serious so long they keep setting bigger thieves free while petty thieves are being put behind the bar undecided
Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by Hermaphrodite: 5:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Things are really hard in this shithole country.. notwithstanding, why stealing when you are still able and agile.
Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by Obyangel: 6:01am On Sep 05, 2021
I don't know what to say, but what is bad is bad. No to stealing.
Re: Shocking :mother Gets Imprisoned For Stealing A Coin To Feed Her Kids Goes Viral by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Opera news and fake news are like bread & akara.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Alegedly Brutalized A Man After Bank Ask For His Source Of Income / Two Guys Forced Man To Kneel Down To Apologise To Lady He Molested / EFCC Arrests Two Owners Of Yahoo Schools In Benin, Seven Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.