Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors (34968 Views)

Burna Boy And Rema On Obama Favourite Songs Of 2019 List / Don Jazzy And Rema Visit EA Sport Center In US (Photos) / Chizoba Ejike Unveiled As Nigeria Police Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by OriginalCopy(m): 12:38am On Sep 05, 2021
mandate12:

No contact?
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Epeegee(m): 12:43am On Sep 05, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

You are a duplicate of an animal sir angry grin grin
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Habib101: 6:08am On Sep 05, 2021
Young guys doing big things, am happy for their success growth. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Habib101: 6:13am On Sep 05, 2021
Benwallt:
Dj switch can never make it. No endorsement deal nor records. Na so so lie lie
grin he dey wait if Dem go remain food when Dem finish eating.
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:20am On Sep 05, 2021
samista:

That's why it's good for young artistes to be in a good record label. See Ayra Starr of yesterday already getting big endorsement deals
Don J is a blessing

5 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by samista: 6:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Themandator:

Honestly, don't know her.... Let me go and download something from her.... Which song would you advice?
I like one of her song, Sare. I'm also hearing people talking about a new one that she released recently, the song title is bloody samaritan but I haven't listened to it yet.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Princeton92(m): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Pepsi no dey see people like me to endorse as ambassador?
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Chrisbeks: 6:41am On Sep 05, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Arya sings better than tems?...
shocked shocked shocked

She sings better than Tems in my opinion,she has a better natural voice too.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Chrisbeks: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
Unku, u just dey find talk. Play d two of dem music, sit down nd listen properly.
Ayra Starr is better, it's because she was just unveiled this year that you are talking. In one or two years from now,that girl will be bigger than Tems.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Chrisbeks: 6:46am On Sep 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
Bro! She sings crap compared to tems, tiwa, simi nd d likes. But she's better dan yemi alade, no caps.
Ayra Starr doesn't sing crap, I doubt you have even listened to her songs or you are just hating.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by cuteralph101(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2021
vibre:
Rema just dey cash out any how this year. HP, Tom Tom, monster energy, pepsi, youtube, wema bank, Apple e.t.c boy just dey make him money dey go.
omo...the guy don too make money o
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by cuteralph101(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2021
Gabe427:
E be like say I go enter studio

See grace forget mavins has levels

Imagine how people are thinking ladipoe is a new artiste just because Mavins are setting him up with nice features and beats

Meanwhile who has head from oga Reekado
lols no let reeky catch u o. Him think say e don reach to stand alone.
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by cuteralph101(m): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2021
osuofia2:
Rema de sing nonsense.. Na Don Jazzy hand work.
lols nonsense wey make u blow na nonsense? Shey soundgasm and I too like woman na nonsense but olamide see Mary see Jesus song na hit? Ode

4 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Bigsunny01(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2021
Neminc:
Abeg who know as I go take get Ayra Starr contact, e get wetin I wan tell her.

U be mumu ma grin
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Obidiugwu: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2021
Wow .... congratulations....Dm us for directing of your musical videos, movies,event and commercial..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by zombieHUNTER: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Chrisbeks:

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by tunjilee003: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Arya sings better than tems?... shocked shocked shocked
i never said she sings better than tems...
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Mercy2006(f): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Our very own Beautiful Oyinkansola,greater heights in Jesus name.
Congrats to Rema too.You guys are doing welllll!

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Silentgroper(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2021
Chrisbeks:

Ayra Starr is better, it's because she was just unveiled this year that you are talking. In one or two years from now,that girl will be bigger than Tems.
Bigger than tems?? .. Shey d same tems wey drake wan feature ... Why does she need a year or two to become big? Did tems become big after a year or two?? Bro listen to bloody samaritan, it sounds like nursery rhymes. Now go and listen to mr rebel, damages and tell me tems isnt better, mke i knock ur head.
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Silentgroper(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Chrisbeks:

So tems doesnt have natural voice??
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Silentgroper(m): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Princeton92:
Pepsi no dey see people like me to endorse as ambassador?
Wen u no get content.. Even bobrisky get hope to be pepsi ambassador.
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by ocelot2006(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
They're feeling vibes on vibes.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Gfskw: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
I will fuckkk aystar one day
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by JBoss25(m): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Neminc:
Abeg who know as I go take get Ayra Starr contact, e get wetin I wan tell her.
just say you wan knack ode grin
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by athorello(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
You're wrong. Arya starr and Tems have different voice textures and vibes, both unique. But Tems is top top.
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Rubbish
That Arya starr sings nothing
She's just tems wanna be

It's a mavin effect.. totally undeserving

I'm not drinking Pepsi anymore
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Donspicey: 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Good for them.... cool
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Chrisbeks: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
Bigger than tems?? .. Shey d same tems wey drake wan feature ... Why does she need a year or two to become big? Did tems become big after a year or two?? Bro listen to bloody samaritan, it sounds like nursery rhymes. Now go and listen to mr rebel, damages and tell me tems isnt better, mke i knock ur head.
Go and sit down, you just exposed yourself that you know nothing about the music industry. Tems had been in the industry for over three years, she released Mr Rebel in 2018. You don't know anything, Tems didn't pull the kind of weight Ayra Starr is pulling in her first year. Ayra Starr was unveiled this year and she is already a household name. Who knew Tems two years ago despite her being in the industry since. You are just an ignoramus that knows nothing just making useless noise.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by Chrisbeks: 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
So tems doesnt have natural voice??
Ayra Starr natural voice is better than Tems own

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by OLRAYS(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2021
Gfskw:
I will fuckkk aystar one day
in your dream...u better wake up undecided
Re: Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors by OLRAYS(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2021
Chrisbeks:

Go and sit down, you just exposed yourself that you know nothing about the music industry. Tems had been in the industry for over three years, she released Mr Rebel in 2018. You don't know anything, Tems didn't pull the kind of weight Ayra Starr is pulling in her first year. Ayra Starr was unveiled this year and she is already a household name. Who knew Tems two years ago despite her being in the industry since. You are just an ignoramus that knows nothing just making useless noise.
Just because ayra star trends in her 1st year in the industry doesn't guarantee her relevant longevity in the music industry...to be famous & successful might come luckily but to stay at that peak of success na the wahala...ask korede Bello- God win, zulezu- kerewa, bigiano- shayo, djinee- over killing, earthquake-alanta, skuki......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie's All White Birthday Party In Pictures / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne / If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.