Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 (7811 Views)

Busted:presidency Lists Foreshore Estate In Lekki As Gej's Achievement In North / President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements 2010 till date / What Has Jonathan Done With 23 Trillion Naira From 2010 Till Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Pharoh: 1:40pm On May 24, 2011
Some people are very sick. jobless and i am sure have nothing substantial to gain from this useless thread. Like someone already said, charity begins at home and the same question i threw to them in the other thread is the same i will throw here as time goes on.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by blacksta(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2011
Pharoh:

Some people are very sick. jobless and i am sure have nothing substantial to gain from this useless thread. Like someone already said, charity begins at home and the same question i threw to them in the other thread is the same i will throw here as time goes on.

LoL - The same guy that stated i should contact Agencies to find out what GEJ achieved as governor in bayesla- Yet he is bursting a blood vessel when we track a presidents period in office . Which way with all you GEJ apologist. Is it that you are so conditioned to mediocrity and can think straight - ol boy make up you mind,
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Kobojunkie: 2:00pm On May 24, 2011
@Poster, how far have you gone with this? Any developments?
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by blacksta(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@Poster, how far have you gone with this? Any developments?

No qualms - on the to do list - grin
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by chines4(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2011
I saw long queue in some filling stations in Asaba, and I was told that they are selling Kerosine @=N=50/litre

I we to jump up or sit down dey look. I sit down dey look ooo
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by ufumes(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2011
Its a good topic. We are all eyes and ears!
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Beaf: 3:07pm On May 24, 2011
blacksta:

LoL - The same guy that stated i should contact Agencies to find out what GEJ achieved as governor in bayesla- Yet he is bursting a blood vessel when we track a presidents period in office . Which way with all you GEJ apologist. Is it that you are so conditioned to mediocrity and can think straight - ol boy make up you mind,

Its usually useful to track a leaders steps to see where they have excelled and where they have gone wrong. This thread would have been useful, if only it wasn't started for the same silly, dishonest reasons as that other one, which only a few sensible people posted on (mainly to chide you) and most avoided.

. . .But nobody enjoys wasting their time talking to hate filled walls that simply echo bitterness devoid off reason.
GEJ is resoundingly popular on the Nigerian street right now, cos he is hitting the right notes and working for the masses. He is set to be Nigeria's greatest by a very long shot! Lol!
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by blacksta(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2011
Beaf:

Its usually useful to track a leaders steps to see where they have excelled and where they have gone wrong. This thread would have been useful, if only it wasn't started for the same silly, dishonest reasons as that other one, which only a few sensible people posted on (mainly to chide you) and most avoided.

. . .But nobody enjoys wasting their time talking to hate filled walls that simply echo bitterness devoid off reason.
GEJ is resoundingly popular on the Nigerian street right now, cos he is hitting the right notes and working for the masses. He is set to be Nigeria's greatest by a very long shot! Lol!

At last - Head GEJ In Charge has finally arrived - I was wondering how long you will pretend " this thread " doesnt exist

Anyway welcome - We are all on the same page. What is best for Nigeria would be any Nigerian's delight. it is in my best interest GEJ does well. Remember na the masses go carry the mess.

what do mean by " Mainly to chide me " - A six page thread - u must be joking -

The ERA of holding leaders accountable is now . As Obama stated during his last speech to the middle east " BE PART OF REFORM OR GET OUT OF THE WAY "
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by matoyeh(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2011
oooho, please leave GEJ along,

he is a miracle worker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On May 24, 2011
@Poster, please create the Excel/ACCESS DB doc so the rest of us can start contributing soonest
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Johndoe100(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2011
blacksta:

At last  - Head GEJ In Charge has finally arrived  - I was wondering how long you will pretend " this thread " doesnt exist

Anyway welcome  -  We are all on the same page.  What is best for Nigeria would be any Nigerian's delight.  it is in my best interest GEJ does well. Remember na the masses go carry the mess.

what do mean by " Mainly to chide me "  - A six page thread  - u must be joking  -

The ERA of holding leaders accountable is now .  As Obama stated during his last speech to the middle east  " BE PART OF REFORM OR GET OUT OF THE WAY "

Man, you really are the limit. Your dislike of GEJ has gotten so bad that you seem to have started to believe your own b. ullshit.

You started this thread is the vain hope that you will get info to fuel your hate. Unfortunately for you GEJ has already started to perform, there will come a time when you will wish you had not started this thread.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by reindeer: 3:39pm On May 24, 2011
anyone who has a problem with this thread must hate Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by blacksta(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2011
Johndoe100:

Man, you really are the limit. Your dislike of GEJ has gotten so bad that you seem to have started to believe your own b. ullshit.

[b]You started this thread is the vain hope that you will get info to fuel your hate. [/b]Unfortunately for you GEJ has already started to perform, there will come a time when you will wish you had not started this thread.

LOL  - Not true -

The purpose of thread remains  - Come 4 or 5 years time .  Campaign speeches will be based on Achievements and not
" I HAD NO SHOES OR BOOKS"  grin
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by cold(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2011
All we keep hearing is 'GEJ is trying', 'GEJ is performing', 'GEJ has excelled',reh,reh,reh,blah,blah,blah yet no one has been able to point to anything tangible & concrete we can hold on to.Ah,ah!which kind of people be dis abeg
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by cvibe: 3:44pm On May 24, 2011
@ Poster,

Your tracker is not accurate. You should include target completion date.

Proposed Plans                                                                      Date Proposed          Target Completion date         Achieved

Eg. Jonathan Issues 30 days Marching Order to Cement Producers    - May 17 2011                                                not yet
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Fidelo726: 4:03pm On May 24, 2011
I will say that this thread/topic  will be the best and most sensible of all I have seen on NL.
Though the op is famous for his anti- Jonathan campaign, I believe this should be the right step to take since you cannot take him down or impeach him now.
I only want to suggest that as the initiator of this thread, you need to take away every bais mind you have on the president and be a moderator kind off.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by fxtopedia(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2011
[size=48pt]Anyone who HATES this thread hates democracy and life,  smiley[/size]
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by baslone: 4:23pm On May 24, 2011
Subsc. . . .
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by opabukun(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2011
fxtopedia:

[size=48pt]Anyone who HATES this thread hates democracy and life,  smiley[/size]

grin grin
THAT'S IT! GBAM!!  shocked  (:-)
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Ojumiii(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2011
it going to be a great thread, if properly moderated and devoid of any bias.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Ojumiii(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2011
Say it as it is,
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2011
Interesting
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Bensonite: 4:35pm On May 24, 2011
I must say this is good thread and must be kept alive for years to come. I am a strong pro- GEJ supporert and no apology for that but this is the time for him to prove himself as no excuse will be tolerated. If you say you will do something thats what we expect -no less. If we keep this accurate account here by 2015 perhaps we can use as result sheet. But we all need to be sincere to ourselves. Criticise constructively because if Nigeria is better by having constant light, etc we will all be happy and  our problems are solved-WIN-WIN FOR ALL.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by johnie: 4:51pm On May 24, 2011
Can I suggest that we also have list of OBJ's "achievements" on another thread?

And another one for UMYA?
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by okemmadu(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2011
He reduced the price of fuel to N65 per litre.
He increased minimum wage to N18,000
Nigeria now has radar coverage over her air ways.
Ex-Niger Delta millitants are being trained.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Tokotaya: 4:55pm On May 24, 2011
Great thread, if it will last.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by okemmadu(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2011
Education System has improved
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Fidelo726: 5:04pm On May 24, 2011
Yhank Hod for democracy
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by tblacker(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2011
Great thread,bring on the excell right away,if you need help on how to go about it,please ask,am sure you will get as much help as you need. I voted for GEJ not because am a pro-GEJ but that does not stop me from scrutinising how he delivers his mandates,at least he is my president either I like it or not. Bring on the excel man.

P.S,this is not a thread where some low life is expected to make comments,only patriots are invited into this thread. If you think a state goverment,local goverment chairman etc threads are neccessary,please bring it on and don't start derailing this thread. God bless Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Emax(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2011
He conducted relatively free and fair election.
Take it or leave it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP House Of Representative Primary Election Results In Imo State And Abia State / Great Igbo Achievers, Pride Of Africa / New Outfit Of Biafra Security Service (BSS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.