Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 (7810 Views)

Busted:presidency Lists Foreshore Estate In Lekki As Gej's Achievement In North / President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements 2010 till date / What Has Jonathan Done With 23 Trillion Naira From 2010 Till Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by blacksta(m): 6:23am On May 28, 2011
Latest Developments  -  28/05/2011   - Headline -  GEJ Says 4 Years Not enough to implement below agendas

[b]Proposed Plans                                                                                                    Date Proposed                                                  Achieved

Jonathan Issues Marching Order to Cement Producers                                       - May 17 2011                                                not yet

Jonathan goes tough on kerosene scarcity                                                          - May 18 2011                                                not yet

Electricity roadmap launched                                                                                - Aug 29 2010                                                 not yet

Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries                                  - May 18 2011                                             not yet

Fg To Stop Rice, Fertiliser, Sugar Importation                                                        - By 2015                                                        not yet

Bringing the Post-election Violence Perpetrators to Justice                                    - May 2011                                                Not yet

Implementing the 35% Women Ratio Inclusion in Government                               -Dec 2010                                                 Not yet

Report on Electoral Violence                                                                                       May 2011                                              Not yet

FOI Bill Passed, Sent To President For Approval                     - May 2011                                                Not yet
[/b]
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by 1025: 9:08am On May 28, 2011
for me, jonathan's greatest achievement so far is his ability to carry everybody along including making the witches and wizards in the country very relevant and vital part of his leadership/administration.
there is every possibility that the above mentioned group will be given a ministry sooner than later.
i always think where all these witches and wizards will be if Pastor Tunde Bakare is in aso rock.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by ayinba1(f): 1:20pm On May 28, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin

Ain't that something?
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by mithel(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2011
day 1:
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Godmann(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2011
mithel:

day 1:

Inaugural Speech that failed to make sense. Copycat; just copied Obama's sound bites without Obama's understanding. "I will continue to" do nothing.

Let hope is can get better; but I am afraid we have lost it again. We have been duped as usual.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by KokoBeware: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2011
Latest Developments - 28/05/2011 - Headline - GEJ Says 4 Years Not enough to implement below agendas

Proposed Plans Date Proposed Achieved

Jonathan Issues Marching Order to Cement Producers - May 17 2011 not yet

Jonathan goes tough on kerosene scarcity - May 18 2011 not yet

Electricity roadmap launched - Aug 29 2010 not yet

Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries - May 18 2011 not yet

Fg To Stop Rice, Fertiliser, Sugar Importation - By 2015 not yet

Bringing the Post-election Violence Perpetrators to Justice - May 2011 Not yet

Implementing the 35% Women Ratio Inclusion in Government -Dec 2010 Not yet

Report on Electoral Violence May 2011 Not yet

FOI Bill Passed, Sent To President For Approval - May 2011 SIGNED
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by mithel(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2011
Day 3:

Where is the OP sef
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by JomoGbomo3(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2011
This is Ibime. I've been banned.

Lets give some well deserved kudos to GEJ for one of his achievements which has made me very happy today.

For avid football fans like myself, the most important "ministerial" post is that of the Super Eagles coach. It is even more important than Minister of Finance, Power Minister etc.

So I must say a very big thank you to GEJ for ensuring that Sia-Sia was chosen for the post.

We all remember the criticism GEJ received for suspending the NFF and incurring FIFA's wrath (as it turns out, FIFA is more corrupt than NFF!!!).

But GEJ stuck with it and ensured we got our man, the pride of Bayelsa, Samson Sia-Sia.

After just watching Nigeria demolish Argentina 4-1 with a brand of football we havent seen since 1994, I must say that GEJ scores 100% on football performance.

If his performance in other sectors could match his football performance, Nigeria will have a brilliant 4 years under his leadership.  cool cool cool
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by karlmax2: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2011
Jonathan Issues Marching Order to Cement Producers                                       - May 17 2011                                               

cement now 1700 per bag from 2400 and still going down

Signed freedom of information bill

I wonder why the op who is a hater has not updated his post!!!
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by blacksta(m): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2011
karl max:

Jonathan Issues Marching Order to Cement Producers                                       - May 17 2011                                               

lol - I am not hater - I am watching and confirming events - Another update due on Monday 7th
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by blacksta(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2011
karl max:

Lies - We still bought cement last week for N2300 In Lagos
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by karlmax2: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2011
Quote Lies  - We still bought cement last week for N2300 In Lagos

Brother am building a house in lekki I can give u the number of my dealer to confirm I bought hundred bags of cement yesterday @1700
Go and price cement and see if it has not gone down stop posting what u don't knw

Here are the list of the brand and price Hater u can confirm
ELEPHANT=1700
Dangote=1750

Burham=1750

Stop casticating go and findout or better still if need it I can direct u or give u the dealers number!!!
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Eziachi: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2011
okemmadu:

Education System has improved
Just like that without anything to back it up?
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Eziachi: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2011
Emax:

He conducted relatively free and fair election.
Take it or leave it!
Relatively free and fair election of which he was the winner? Don't forget the fat lady thump printing wizard from port harcourt that became a youtube hit.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Eziachi: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2011
Pharoh:

No one is bursting a vessel here but asking you to live above your hatred and do the right thing?. You can monitor goodluck or black luck for all i care but what is worth doing right is worth doing well. Goodluck is not the only leader in Nigeria and anything short of tracking all the leaders we have in Nigeria shows the true intent of your heart and this thread. Please go ahead with tracking all the governors, ministers, LG chairmen and councilors or is it too much to ask?

Please do tell why you have to track the president only and not the other Nigerian leaders in the next four years?.
What exactly is your problem with this thread? No matter your supposed intentions of the poster, what is wrong with tracking the performances of a leader with a mandate of over 22 million people, unless every single world leader is tracked as well according to you bizzare arguement?
Why don't you start the thread to monitor all governors, LG Chairmen, minister or even all Okada riders too as you had suggested as the only license to open a thread to track Mr Goodluck's performance? I am sure people will supoort it too.

I am quite sure that Jonathan himself will appreciate an index where his perfomance is tracked if he is qenuine and honest. It appears that sometimes, that some of you that claimed to be this guy's supporters are in fact his greatest enemies.

Some of you had already chronicled his presidency as DEVINE or ANNOITED, perhaps, that is where your anger lies. That since he was heavenly annoitted by some "god" into the throne of Aso Rock, that its only angel Gabriel and the legions of myriads has the rght to track his achievement against his campaign promises

By the way these are few visible campaign promises he made in Igboland.
- Akanu Ibiam Airport into a full fledged modern equipt Int' Airport
- Dredged the River Niger to deepen it for shipping business
- Container port in Onitsha
- Four lane Brand new Aba/PH, Onitsha/Owerri, Enugu/PH, Benin/Ore/Onitsha Roads
- Brand New Niger Bridge
- Petrochemical Industries in Imo/Abia

Those are just few eye catching campaign promises he made in Igboland. Will it be wrong to track them as to when fulfield?
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by efisher(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2011
Lafarge, Dangote move to crash cement price June 5, 2011

“The official price for Dangote Cement at the two main supply point are Dangote cement plant’s (Obajana) N1,500 per bag, Benue cement plant (Gboko) N1,500 per bag. All prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). The ex-depot price at Abuja depot is N1,600 per bag, including VAT and customer could pay for and lift a minimum of one truck."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/lafarge-dangote-move-to-crash-cement-price/
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by johnie: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
Blacksta, can you give us the updated tracker?
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by efisher(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
Another one to be added

President Goodluck Jonathan has signed two bills - the Terrorism (Prevention) and the Money Laundering (Prohibition) bills 2011 - into law.

A statement by Justin Abuah, the deputy director of Information in the Office of the Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity), said the bills were signed on Friday.

The statement said the two bills were "passed by the 6th National Assembly and conveyed to the president for his assent on June 2 while he signed them on June 3".

"The new Terrorism (Prevention) Act, 2011 prescribes measures for the prevention, prohibition and combating of acts of terrorism and the financing of terrorism in Nigeria," Mr Abuah said. "It also provides for the effective implementation of the Convention on the Prevention and Combating of Terrorism as well as the Convention on the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism, and prescribes penalties for the violation of its provisions. The Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2011 repeals the Money Laundering Act, 2004 and makes comprehensive provisions to prohibit the financing of terrorism, and the laundering of the proceeds of crime or illegal acts."

The bills also expand the scope of supervisory and regulatory authorities to address the challenges faced in the implementation of the anti-money laundering regime in Nigeria.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5711334-147/story.csp
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by johnie: 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2011
Danni2:

This is the most exciting thread so far, pls update every month or quarter. Thanks.

mithel:

Day 3:

Where is the OP sef

Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by blacksta(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2011
Update coming shortly - THANK GOD STATS DO LIE
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by dayokanu(m): 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2011
Nothing to update since.

OOps I forgot Tenure extension
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by blacksta(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2011
Unfortunately - still no achievements - Cement prices creeping back to N2300 a bag -

Please fast forward to 2015 - Maybe Yar Adua was a better presido - Any way time will tell
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2011
^^^^ u mean nothing was achieved this past month shocked shocked shocked
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by friedrice1: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2011
efisher:

Another one to be added

President Goodluck Jonathan has signed two bills - the Terrorism (Prevention) and the Money Laundering (Prohibition) bills 2011 - into law.

A statement by Justin Abuah, the deputy director of Information in the Office of the Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity), said the bills were signed on Friday.

The statement said the two bills were "passed by the 6th National Assembly and conveyed to the president for his assent on June 2 while he signed them on June 3".

"The new Terrorism (Prevention) Act, 2011 prescribes measures for the prevention, prohibition and combating of acts of terrorism and the financing of terrorism in Nigeria," Mr Abuah said. "It also provides for the effective implementation of the Convention on the Prevention and Combating of Terrorism as well as the Convention on the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism, and prescribes penalties for the violation of its provisions. The Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2011 repeals the Money Laundering Act, 2004 and makes comprehensive provisions to prohibit the financing of terrorism, and the laundering of the proceeds of crime or illegal acts."

The bills also expand the scope of supervisory and regulatory authorities to address the challenges faced in the implementation of the anti-money laundering regime in Nigeria.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5711334-147/story.csp

He would quickly sign a law that stipulates a N5 million fine for an offender even if the person laundered 500 million dollars
               You think the President deserves a standing ovation for this? *SMH*
A week later, he sends a bill to the National assembly proposing a permit for public officers to run and maintain foreign bank accounts.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
Bringing facebook to Nigeria
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by friedrice1: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^ frankly, this is his only achievement

grin
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Beaf: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
Lol! The usual crowd airing their arses through their mouths! It smell good? You likey? No?

Local content law - oil rig being serviced in Nigeria for the very first time in our history. This rig is currently at Apapa. . . A sight never ever previously seen. cool
Dunces might not understand sha. Stupidity should be made illegal.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/504680_rig_on_marina2_jpgb91bc3fbf54e99149b02cc1888f2fc07
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Demdem(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^ good boy, nah GEJ initiated, formulated, debated, promulgated and signed the local content law for the first time abi?
bigger dunce calling others what he is.
Ode buruku.
Liar.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by okadaman2: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2011
^
Beaf, you this boy I nor like this your ojoro o.

That bill, for all it's worth, was signed in April 2010 before GEJ was sworn in at all.( He took over May 2010 ) Although he signed it. He was still acting for Yar'adua. Right?

I asked because I read you crying, complaining and abusing people on the other threadfror trying to put the responsibilities for the agenda of Yar'adua's government on GEJ. Now you want to claim a Yar'adua agenda-initiative?

Nor let dead people vex for you o  shocked
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Demdem(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^^^
nah this thread the guy dey useless his mouth all about

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734205.160.html#msg8937988

simply not just consistent. infact this local content stuff started right from OBJ's presidency.

http://www.aneej.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=69:local-content-policy-and-its-implication-for-nigeria&catid=25:the-project
http://spaajibade.com/resources/newarticles/Review%20of%20the%20Local%20Content%20Act.pdf
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by blacksta(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2011
grin - Happy September

One of GEJ' S Achievement in the last 100 days

Working Smarter Not Just Harder
Retreats and workshops were organized for the cabinet to rub minds and enhance synergy within the administration.
Re: GEJ Achievement Tracker - 2010 - Till 2015 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2011
so whats the update? i thought this thread was supposed to be sticky?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote, Others To Establish Plants In Owerri / Buhari Jailed Them All / Great Igbo Achievers, Pride Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.