Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

I'm Playing My Best Yet I'm Still Losing In PES - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Playing My Best Yet I'm Still Losing In PES (5883 Views)

TECNO Camon 12 Pro Camera Test: The Best Yet! (photo Samples) / Download PES 19 ISO PPSSPP Game For Android / The Best Yet Most Underrated Mobile Browser! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Playing My Best Yet I'm Still Losing In PES by Ribbi: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2021
Pes account needed
Chat me on Whatsapp is u want to sell
0-8-1-4-9-5-0-8-4-4-8
Re: I'm Playing My Best Yet I'm Still Losing In PES by Vecto(m): 12:26am On Jan 18, 2022
atheistandproud:

Chai!!! Virtual football!

I've seen that shit ruin people.

It is scripted as Bleep!

Bro I want to get a phone.
My key specs are battery and storage.
Budget is around 50-55k.
Any decent device?
Re: I'm Playing My Best Yet I'm Still Losing In PES by atheistandproud(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Vecto:

Bro I want to get a phone.
My key specs are battery and storage.
Budget is around 50-55k.
Any decent device?

I don't recommend phones anymore. They have been insulting me as a brand ambassador and you people kept quiet.

Go and get do your research. Any one you see, bring and I'll assess it for you. Gaskiya
Re: I'm Playing My Best Yet I'm Still Losing In PES by Vecto(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
atheistandproud:

I don't recommend phones anymore. They have been insulting me as a brand ambassador and you people kept quiet.

Go and get do your research. Any one you see, bring and I'll assess it for you. Gaskiya
Lol don't let what people say get to you. When it comes to smart phones and gadgets, you are one of the few guys who I respect and hold in high esteem. I don't know what encounter you might have had with these guys because I am not too active on nairaland. I'm not very conversant with smart phones.
Re: I'm Playing My Best Yet I'm Still Losing In PES by atheistandproud(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Vecto:

Lol don't let what people say get to you. When it comes to smart phones and gadgets, you are one of the few guys who I respect and hold in high esteem. I don't know what encounter you might have had with these guys because I am not too active on nairaland. I'm not very conversant with smart phones.

Visit Jumia or Slot online and check their price list for phones within that range. Bring a list and we'll continue from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5", 5.1", 5.2" And 5.5" Screen Phones: Which One Is The Ideal Size? / First Two Nigerians To Purchase An MTN SIM / Hilarious Photo: Stop Using ' Ariel' Antenna Go To Startimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.