|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,885,206 members, 6,931,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 June 2022 at 08:51 AM
|Accountant Vacancy by jay6records: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2021|
Job Title: Accountant
• Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers.
• Monitoring of cash lodgements and other deposits to bank.
• Counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign off.
• Confirmation of lTO and lTI issued and weekly sign off by accountant, storekeeper and manager.
• Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
• Preparation of branch monthly payroll.
• Weekly preparation of imprest and imprest analysis report.
• Make audit returns - sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
• Monthly preparation of grn and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field (membership of a recognized professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA will be an added advantage)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
How to apply
Interested candidate should send CV to email@example.com on or before 30th September, 2021
Proximity to the Ajah will be an advantage
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21