Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,486 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill (79458 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
FuturelsFemale:
Lol
Seems he has experience a little of what churchill passed through. That can be the only reason for the praise. Tonto is toxic!
so what happen to The future is femail mantra?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by RichAbujaGuy: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
dairykidd:
I just pity her pussy history lipsrsealed

She's fine o and I think she's relatively low mileage but just cray cray in the brain.

Tonto Dikeh Goes Completely Unclad, Threatens to Shoot Her Fans With a Gun (PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland by ceo4eva: 8:58pm
On Jan 03, 2014 shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1579532/tonto-dikeh-goes-completely-unclad

NL is a trip! grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Bedroom Photos With A Gun by Burger01(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
That 'thing' looks sexxy. Wish I could stick my tongue down there!

https://www.nairaland.com/1551318/tonto-dikeh-shares-bedroom-photos/1

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Waffarianman(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
The name kpokpogrigri alone is a disaster. Lol... Wemovee

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by OmoEpe(m): 11:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Obara Jesus. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I can't believe that you commented sensibly today and even blame Tonto for her woes.. Kai.. and she be una Feminist wannabes chair leader oo

Somebody hacked her account
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Resurgent2016: 12:00am On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:
After collecting Tonto’s Hilux? Kai! cry

He has earn it pls, at least he is not a one minute man (tontodike would have mentioned)
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Aganju849: 12:02am On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Tonto Dikeh Ex, Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto, Praises Churchill.

SOURCE

Every soji man go chop inside Tontos pussy for that Abuja
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Johel(m): 12:24am On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Tonto Dikeh Ex, Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto, Praises Churchill.

SOURCE

I talk am!... grin grin grin grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by princewarri1985: 12:25am On Sep 05, 2021
Tonto dike has really suffered, this kporkpogri guy has pinned her to the mud! This kporkporgri of a guy is really a kid and he is not matured atall, he should also come to social media too and tell us how he and tonto dike use to have sex, this is the outcome when you decide to date a child instead of a real, i was one in a beer parlour when i over heard a guy discussing with his friend about how he use to have sex with his wife that his wife love receiving head before she sleeps and i shake my head

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by akilo1: 12:28am On Sep 05, 2021
starbuck:
He should better return whatever that's for Tonto in his custody before he begins to open mouth like wetin i no know else the case of Churchill will be bit compare to the douse of insult he will get undecided undecided
kpokpogri father is ret real admiral, i know them well, if toto Bleep with the family , game go start, trust me
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by SugarCake: 12:30am On Sep 05, 2021
I heard the voice note of this shameless man the way her brag how he gave a girl quickie in the backyard when tonto was home,no problem sir continue.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by postmann: 12:44am On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

pocohantas:

...This year Tonto found a man that is finer and richer than Churchill and suddenly, suddenly-suddenly, Nigerian men became very angry . They hate that a woman can find another man after a divorce or as a single mother. They want to see you miserable and mad after they leave you or if you leave them. That is why they are always obsessed with stalking their EXes. You will see them say, “Five years later, she isn’t married” or “She finally married one yeye man wey no reach me”. But the truth is, time is fast changing. Whether red pill or maroon pill, men will marry who they want!

In light of the above excerpt taken from your endless chronicles of misleading assertions, you set up Tonto as the example of how divorced women eat their cakes and have it, how the field is much greener for wayward women who have been shown the door out of marriage finding better men waiting by the door way to give them a better life, despite their bad character and failing bodies (your role model even bought new body parts to no avail). grin

But reality isn't your companion, neither is truth a close associate of yours, as the chicken has come home to roost.

Many a woman might have fallen for the evil deception you project, that the grass is greener after a woman suffers divorce, but reality has a mind of its own which functions independently of the hopes and wishes of feminists like you.

Let this be another dark epistle in your unrealistic feminist love poems, another harsh reminder that it's still a man's world (until the end of time) and no ideology, concept or science can trump nature.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Moorish: 12:55am On Sep 05, 2021
simplepee:
She still won't learn. Maybe na kpokpogarri be the next one. Love kee her there, we women should all learn how to love with our heads.

Jumping upandan like some teenage village girl over a man. Mumu woman. Serves her right till she do some growing up.
Facts. All you women should learn to love with your “heads” for real

The sickest head game will lock down any man!

Remember to swallow

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by tnerro1(m): 1:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Abeg make una chop and pass to the next Biko, this Tonto go good for bed on the short run cool
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by zudozz: 1:06am On Sep 05, 2021
I know Tonto Dike is not a saint but what men do sometimes is so unfair to women.

I think what they are doing to this Tonto girl now is ''turn by turn''.

They will come, fvk belleful, find one excuse or talk one story, discharge!

E no good my brothers.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by chatinent: 1:23am On Sep 05, 2021
Seems these dudes planned Tonto.

So bad for the journey of love.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Moorish: 1:27am On Sep 05, 2021
Emaprince:
ok ma

"That she has some issues doesn’t mean she has no good part. It is your type that forgets all the good someone did for you and announce the bad with loudspeaker. You would probably be worse than Tonto when aggrieved."

Wrong!! I am one of the few people with good heart on this earth. cool cool..You can take that to the bank.
Bro please don’t type in that font style

I thought it was righteousness

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by SHOCK7(m): 1:57am On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

What nonsense hilux, is he a poor man?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Nobody: 1:59am On Sep 05, 2021
People are too petty this days, any small misunderstanding then straight to the internet, why can't y'all just break up silently low-key, all this fanfair is not necessary

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Navalsadiq(m): 2:37am On Sep 05, 2021
simplepee:
I will blame her because she is stupid when it comes to this "love matter"

Not saying she's a bad person. She just no wan get sense.
preek no or they make una get sense na
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by TolaniLuv: 2:50am On Sep 05, 2021
I knew the guy just want to prove her wrong that a Man can never be a King. She’s a queen and always will be Queen . Calling her self a king is an insult and I would do the same too. Even the Queen of England is still a Queen not a King. Serves her right

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by YoungLionken(m): 3:17am On Sep 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
When there are willing partners naw. Patience is needed and genuine care with this kpolpgiri lacks

It was pretty clear from the onset that Kpokpo master's intention for King Tonto was genuine. Tonto's way of life prolly messed it up..

There are three phases in a relationship;
a) The first phase: This is the initial stage, whereby a man goes extra mile to convince a lady on why she should consider him as the right man for her. It is the man's responsibility to that effect..

b) The Second Phase: This is the key phase of the relationship that mainly depends on the lady. This time, the reverse becomes the case whereby the lady try her very BEST to make her man believe and fully satisfied that she's actually the BEST(if a lady succeeds in this, the man would see no reason to hurt her feelings, well,except the man is naturally wicked)..

c) The Third Phase: This is the grand phase that produces all the peace, wisdom and longevity a relationship should enjoy. It is when the man is now convinced about the lady based on the second phase. Here, both partners, having understood each other for the time being, overlook the flaws of each other,as they count it minute in order to continue to enjoy the bliss that the relationship brings. However, this phase could be threatened if it is one sided..

In conclusion, while we men play our role which is the first phase perfectly( it is not EASY to convince a lady to make her TOTALLY fall for you as a man. Try it if you think it is EASY), our ladies usually fail to maintain their own phase(second) to see the whole thing mature to the third...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by cococandy(f): 3:37am On Sep 05, 2021
This one too wants to be relevant. 10 days from now nobody will even know him.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Dpundict:
Me self just dey recover from another one chance relationship where this imo girl steal my money at midnight while I was fast asleep and boldly quarrelled with me when I asked for a part of it in return, so i had to call it off. Last year August, it was another man's pregnancy I almost inherited, this year August na thief come enter. Please don't blame tonto dikeh, she may have gone through alot as I am too. The sad thing is that it makes a person feel that every one that comes along is of the Same breed and composition as those before. Saddddddd embarassed

Run away from imo women bro, especially owerri.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Gunayo(m): 4:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Dpundict:
Me self just dey recover from another one chance relationship where this imo girl steal my money at midnight while I was fast asleep and boldly quarrelled with me when I asked for a part of it in return, so i had to call it off. Last year August, it was another man's pregnancy I almost inherited, this year August na thief come enter. Please don't blame tonto dikeh, she may have gone through alot as I am too. The sad thing is that it makes a person feel that every one that comes along is of the Same breed and composition as those before. Saddddddd embarassed
Bro check yourself very well. Why must you be attracted to this kind of girls?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Habib101: 4:27am On Sep 05, 2021
This Tonto should learn something from mercy Johnson,
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Richy4(m): 5:17am On Sep 05, 2021
The way people were insulting this lady here is just alarming... I hope most of you have sisters or female cousins.. Just imagine strangers making derogatory remarks about your female relatives...

I'm glad she is not giving up on love.. let her continue.. it's her right... Jennifer Lopez got married 5 or more times.. no one has killed her in America.. This one got married once and she was about to be crucified online... Even those that can't really stand in real life when she's talking..

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by lovchalice(f): 5:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Ungrateful goldigger
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by thunderbabs: 5:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Marriage no be for everyone. She should just follow the Genevieve lane and enjoy her life. No man drama
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Kajaard: 5:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
This man is shameless is it necessary coming to istagram to write this even mentioning Churchill

Shut up. It's okay when a lady does it right? Nonsense
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Kajaard: 5:52am On Sep 05, 2021
theForth:

Run away from imo women bro, especially owerri.

But those Owerri girls can fvck sha cheesy

One almost made me lose my mind last year, but thank God for saving his son cool
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Kajaard: 5:53am On Sep 05, 2021
FuturelsFemale:
Lol
Seems he has experience a little of what churchill passed through. That can be the only reason for the praise. Tonto is toxic!

Future is female indeed. Werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Salawa Abeni’s Nude: YABATECH Student Arrested / List Of Celebrities Who Voted For Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.