Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill (79235 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Praises Prince Kpokpogri For Changing Her Story (Pix) / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / ‘My Body Be Speaking In Tongues’ – Tonto Dikeh Praises Plastic Surgeon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by GboyegaD(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hmm...na the new headline series be dis?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by 96ACE: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Q
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
pocohantas:
Tonto Dikeh Ex, Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto, Praises Churchill.

SOURCE

He's cheating, and was caught bragging about it, but all he has to do is mention Helen of Troy and every man who sees it goes Gaga.

Typical Nigerian man deflection. And it will work.

Good luck to the woman. She has very poor taste in men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by FuturelsFemale(f): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lol
Seems he has experience a little of what churchill passed through. That can be the only reason for the praise. Tonto is toxic!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Nuelito: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
This life no balance... Tonto's village people no just wan make she settle down

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by KingDash: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
mumu man you see after one pussyyy you dive inside come dey rant bullcrap.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Avajay: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Even those that drinks ogogoro can satisfy aunty Tonto. Na wao
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by blamingthedevil: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lola, truth came out
Churchill, truth came out

God Bless omoluabis

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
People of God, spirited and magnanimous individuals, pls help a starving brother. Haven't been paid my wages for over three months now. I am starving without an end in sight. Am pained. Pls help me.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by heartbeat84: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
May God have mercy on these chaps. The worst illness that has refused to heal is the issue of couples tabling their matters via social media
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Kennitrust(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Tomahawk99(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
This kpokpo-garri na real idiot. Was the post necessary? Why mention the ex- husband?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Person the answer Kpokpogri as name from the name same you no gonsay something is wrong .

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by BRATISLAVA: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bluntguy:
I saw it coming but never knew it was going to be this soon. Tonto Dike no be typical Nigerian girl again?

Yet she was not the one cheating on him. She doesn't know how to sift the typical Nigerian broloshoes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by SHOCK7(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Why is tonto news always making front page.
Anyway guys there is the new search engine(ew) that's way better than Google and it pays u for searches done on it.U really need to check it out!
https://www.entireweb.com/?a=Bootytata7
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by FuturelsFemale(f): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Tonto exhibited her character in disguise from movie role.

That woman can't settle down with any man.

Exactly!
Often times most of these actors & actresses natural character do reflect in their movie role.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Oracleforce: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lemme quickly go and bid for Tonto Dike since all guys are chopping and clean mouth...
Lemme go and chop my own and clean mouth...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
pocohantas:
After collecting Tonto’s Hilux? Kai! cry

hilux she bought for him, from part of the money he gave her, for cosmetic surgery.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by FashionCookie(f): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Y u no go talk rubbish?
I just hate this thing called "love" to an extent.
U and person go promise una selves heaven and earth. "Forever is the deal..." bla bla bla.
But any small quarrel, if u see the way they will rubbish each other ehn.
I just pray I'm able to keep my calm if If quarrel
with anyone especially with female friends(those ones will disgrace your generation. Thank God say I no dey kuku keep friends)
Life...we forget easily. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by nathyx(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Tonto surely sounds like a very pompous and extremely proud Lady! fair to say money and fame has taken it's Toll on her personality grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by jaxxy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Tonto exhibited her character in disguise from movie role.

That woman can't settle down with any man.

Tonto seems like a faithful lover. We never here her been accused of being a cheat its always the men she's with that cheat. undecided

I need me a faithful lover.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Firstlady25: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
God help her
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Shameless man.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by adebwalex(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
pocohantas:

SOURCE

USELESS IN MATURE ADULT... YOU FUC***K HER PRETENDING YOU LOVE HER.. ULESS FOOL..
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Alvin212(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
pocohantas:
After collecting Tonto’s Hilux? Kai! cry

How about me and you locked up in a room

I swear I go use my 30inches love rod destroy your punana

That's why they call me pu**sy destroyer
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by ilovebole(f): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Proverbs 31:10-31-10-31 The Message (MSG)

A good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds. Her husband trusts her without reserve, and never has reason to regret it. Never spiteful, she treats him generously all her life long. She shops around for the best yarns and cottons, and enjoys knitting and sewing. She’s like a trading ship that sails to faraway places and brings back exotic surprises. She’s up before dawn, preparing breakfast for her family and organizing her day. She looks over a field and buys it, then, with money she’s put aside, plants a garden.

I don't support serial philanderers, but I think tonto needs to look within and iron out her flaws.

Last day to enjoy 10percent off all your Jumianigeria orders.....check my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
pocohantas:

It is so sad that in all of this, she is still the bad person. The prince that is doing gbola giveaway, no advice for him.

I pray Tonto finds peace. I won’t even fault her for posting her relationship on social media. If she didn’t do that, how she for take know this matter?
She loves so hard always but keeps getting burnt. Quite disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by Eriokanmi: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wahala be like wetin again? Churchill must be a superman by enduring tonto's nonsense for years before he finally sent her packing. This guy never dated tonto for up to a year and he's vomiting like this grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by FuturelsFemale(f): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
This man is shameless is it necessary coming to istagram to write this even mentioning Churchill
Any man that have shame won't associate with someone like tonto in the first place! Not after what she did to Churchill!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bedtec:
Tonto na wash nobody will take her serious ... They just want to chop her and go ... time for me to go and chop her expired rotten and saged toto done reach

TONTO DIKE NO DEY FOLLOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU WITH 25K MONTHLY SALARY!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill by BREYZ: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
pocohantas:

SOURCE

Na so den go dey pass Tonto around since she no wan get sense grin grin cheesy. Soon another one go collect her, dump her for another one cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin chai!!!!!!!

After all the praises grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink cheesy cheesy it ended in premium tears ������ cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.