Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Will Happen To The Money In The Bank If Maybe Biafra Get Their Freedom? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen To The Money In The Bank If Maybe Biafra Get Their Freedom? (1323 Views)

EX-IPOB SHOULD PUNISH THOSE WHO DECEIVED THEM WITH “BIAFRA”&GET THEIR MONEY BACK / Even If Biafra Get Independence We Must Still Prosecute Nnamdi Kanu For Him Crim / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Will Happen To The Money In The Bank If Maybe Biafra Get Their Freedom? by Brimstone77: 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
johnmartus:
Stop dreaming man you will never get anything.
grin grin that name Biafra is really giving you sleepless nights,you can't just imagine how it will be if there is no more igbos to bash on nairaland..
Re: What Will Happen To The Money In The Bank If Maybe Biafra Get Their Freedom? by Brimstone77: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Poor Man, By their words you shall know them, I should also turn my stocks & dividends to crypto? What of my properties in Lagos & Abuja, I should also turn them to bitcoin because of one imaginary Utopia which @ best will be another Cameroon or Gabon?
it's not a big deal bro..

Thou I no you are not Igbo, but let's assume you are, when Nigeria break up you can still maintain Nigeria as your nationality to save those your inexistence properties...

Nobody will force you to become a biafran.
Re: What Will Happen To The Money In The Bank If Maybe Biafra Get Their Freedom? by Menace2Society(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
sirp9898:

It will supprise u soon
Haba u no be Yoruba again LMAO

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB USA Family Protest At United Nations Headquarters In New York. / Why Is Southwest The Poorest Region In Nigeria? / Ondo First Lady Contesting For Imo Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.