Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

“thank God I Didn’t Ab*rt You” – Comedian, Brodashaggi’s Mom Tells Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “thank God I Didn’t Ab*rt You” – Comedian, Brodashaggi’s Mom Tells Him (812 Views)

“You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him / Dancer Curses Comedian Brodashaggi For Not Reposting His Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“thank God I Didn’t Ab*rt You” – Comedian, Brodashaggi’s Mom Tells Him by youtube2025: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Popular Nigerian skit maker and actor, Samuel Animashaun Perry, better known as Brodashaggi, took to his social media page recently to share a conversation between himself and his mother.

In the screenshot of their conversation, his mother revealed that she heard some shameful things while carrying his pregnancy and she thanks God that she didn’t abort him.
She wrote in the conversation,

“You are forever favored by Almighty God and it is permanent. My heart, my life, you are good to me and God will be good to you throughout your life.”

“I’m glad whenever my heart picks your picture I thank God that I did not abort you or listen to the shameful talk I faced in life, I appreciate God.”

See screenshot and more photos here : https://www.facebook.com/109111237491257/posts/375531704182541/

Re: “thank God I Didn’t Ab*rt You” – Comedian, Brodashaggi’s Mom Tells Him by adefitim(m): 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
May my story ends with good testimony

1 Like

Re: “thank God I Didn’t Ab*rt You” – Comedian, Brodashaggi’s Mom Tells Him by Goldbw122(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thank God for his life.
Re: “thank God I Didn’t Ab*rt You” – Comedian, Brodashaggi’s Mom Tells Him by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Shaggi for no exist....life for no get meaning grin
Re: “thank God I Didn’t Ab*rt You” – Comedian, Brodashaggi’s Mom Tells Him by thesicilian: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Meaning she even considered aborting him in the first place
Re: “thank God I Didn’t Ab*rt You” – Comedian, Brodashaggi’s Mom Tells Him by Treasure17(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Great decision. Similar to Cristiano Ronaldo mother's story.
Re: “thank God I Didn’t Ab*rt You” – Comedian, Brodashaggi’s Mom Tells Him by Onyi22(f): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

How Crazeclown Wedding Become The Biggest Wedding In Africa 2021 / Man Buried In ‘star Beer’ Bottle Shaped Coffin ; Video Goes Viral [watch] / The Unbelievable Story And Exploits Of Chief Pericoma Mezuo Okoye Of Arondizuogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.