Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Unbelievable Story And Exploits Of Chief Pericoma Mezuo Okoye Of Arondizuogu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Unbelievable Story And Exploits Of Chief Pericoma Mezuo Okoye Of Arondizuogu (816 Views)

Meet Pericoma, Nigeria’s Most Dreaded Witch Doctor / I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unbelievable Story And Exploits Of Chief Pericoma Mezuo Okoye Of Arondizuogu by AriseNews: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Watch the unbelievable story of the strongest witch doctor to ever live, Mazi Pericoma, who happens to be the father of Nigeria singer, Speed Darlington. Click to watch his story and exploit below�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCyXB_RaNSg

(1) (Reply)

Father Of Two Dumps His Wife After Falling For Ukarainian Refugee ....... / Media Personality, Shugatiti Shows Her Pr*vate Parts, To Celebrate Her 21st Birt / Let Me Show You How You Can Earn #7630 On This Mobile Wallet Called OPAY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.