Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! (1507 Views)

Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Lamanii22(f): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
At one point in your life... Have you ever felt unlucky?

Tears filled my eyes last night.... Oh! Gosh! I can't even type... Anyway I know everything will go through is for a reason...

You can share your story if you would... The floor is yours....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by GboyegaD(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Looking back now, I wouldn't think of it in this light as what it taught me was that "All things work together for good for those who love God and are called according to His purpose."

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by gfon(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Yeah,my fault though...made ugly mistakes that altered the flow of my destiny

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by yomi007k(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Life is 90% decisions/actions/knowledge/wisdom , 9% others and 1% luck.

If you check yourself critically then you would see that the reason you cried was more of poor actions/wisdom than luck.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by FuturelsFemale(f): 9:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lamanii22:

Tears filled my eyes last night.... Oh! Gosh! I can't even type... Anyway I know everything will go through is for a reason...

Is it that bad @bold?
Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Cokahot: 10:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sure,ever since I got my govt ID and realised I'm a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Crossroad1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Once upon a time, I have to beg from house to house just to eat.
I know whenever a party is about to go down in my street, even in my vicinity..
So everyone has a past.. If only we can peep Into the future, we for know what and what to do..
Las Las, everybody go dey aiit but suicide is never an option

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by AutoChick4U(f): 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Crossroad1:
So everyone has a past.. If only we can peep Into the future, we for know what and what to do..
And you had the mind to reply me that way like life is black and white? Its well.
Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by annayawchee: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lol.... Life is meaningLess to me sha I don't know about others..

What I've seen so far made me wish life has a very smooth exit button. I for don go.

And as for the angel that brought me here without playing me the full video of how it would be, we go still jam for heaven, u go explain

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Crossroad1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
AutoChick4U:
And you had the mind to reply me that way like life is black and white? Its well.
you were being insensitive with your Comments, go back and read what you wrote..
You tagged me to view your thread, I told you I was gonna get back to you and in less than 5hours, you were already insulting me
Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by ozome15(m): 1:37am On Sep 05, 2021
It`s a point of NO hope, NO help, the road is so dark. Looking at it left, right, back and fornt NOTHING. Don`t even know where the next day food will come from. AM in this kind of LIFELESSEN now. and the worst aspact of it all is when you are somebody that use to help other people.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by realtalk19: 2:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Choice of a wrong partner is one unlucky move I wish I didn't make. My lovely kids has made up for it. Even though it's not easy going through as a single mum,am grateful having them. Some times what you wish for don't come easy or never comes at all. It's just grace.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by AutoChick4U(f): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Crossroad1:
you were being insensitive with your Comments, go back and read what you wrote..
You tagged me to view your thread, I told you I was gonna get back to you and in less than 5hours, you were already insulting me
That wasn't my intention but sincerely I did not appreciate that thread. From ur experiences, some things are best put aside. One of d things I cannot take is condescending statements, na I cant. Anyways, thank God you understand how it is.
Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by AutoChick4U(f): 7:27am On Sep 05, 2021
realtalk19:
Choice of a wrong partner is one unlucky move I wish I didn't make. My lovely kids has made up for it. Even though it's not easy going through as a single mum,am grateful having them. Some times what you wish for don't come easy or never comes at all. It's just grace.
a single mom or divorcee? I'm sure d red flags were there but most times we choose to ignore

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by AutoChick4U(f): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2021
ozome15:
It`s a point of NO hope, NO help, the road is so dark. Looking at it left, right, back and fornt NOTHING. Don`t even know where the next day food will come from. AM in this kind of LIFELESSEN now. and the worst aspact of it all is when you are somebody that use to help other people.
Ask God for help. He helps the helpless, he will send helpers your way.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by realtalk19: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2021
AutoChick4U:
a single mom or divorcee? I'm sure d red flags were there but most times we choose to ignore

Single mum, seperated for 7yrs now. Yea, I didn't have enough time to know him even though the few months we met few times mostly in public places due to my tight schedule juggling btw school and work. He wasn't truthful with his personality because he felt intimidated by my person and look and didn't want to feel inferior or lesser. It was toxic, abusive and frustrating later .

I already learnt my lessons and moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Lamanii22(f): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2021
FuturelsFemale:

Is it that bad @bold?

Not really.... It just touched me... So emotionally... But I'm okay now. Thank you.
Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Lamanii22(f): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2021
Cokahot:
Sure,ever since I got my govt ID and realised I'm a Nigerian.

Lol ... We've got Terrible leaders.... That's why Nigeria is in such a bad state...
Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Lamanii22(f): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2021
Crossroad1:

Hmmm.... So truee .. suicide never!
Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Lamanii22(f): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2021
ozome15:

Yes.... I literally carry other people's burdens.... But i guess it is only God that can carry mine, which is why I am casting my care upon him....
Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Lamanii22(f): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2021
realtalk19:

Awwww.... The Lord bless you ma...
Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by 1F30M4(f): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Stung like hell but yeah I guess things happen for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by 1F30M4(f): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
realtalk19:

Single mum, seperated for 7yrs now. Yea, I didn't have enough time to know him even though the few months we met few times mostly in public places due to my tight schedule juggling btw school and work. He wasn't truthful with his personality because he felt intimidated by my person and look and didn't want to feel inferior or lesser. It was toxic, abusive and frustrating later .

I know it hasn't been easy but glad you got out of that relationship.. Take care of you and your children, God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by realtalk19: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
1F30M4:

I know it hasn't been easy but glad you got out of that relationship.. Take care of you and your children, God be with you.

Thanks dear.i really appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by realtalk19: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
1F30M4:

Thanks dear.i really appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by TheChameleon: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Crossroad1:

You and your useless parents would ALWAYS be beggars. Mark my words.
Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Crossroad1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheChameleon:

Me and my useless parents would ALWAYS be beggars,from this generation to the next and next Mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Truvelisback(m): 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lamanii22:

Yes, many times. troubles and challenges of life has made me even wished i was someone else or from a particular family.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Lamanii22(f): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Truvelisback:
Yes, many times. troubles and challenges of life has made me even wished i was someone else or from a particular family.

Awwwwwn....
Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by Pinkzebra: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
AutoChick4U:

People say this everytime . The red flags are not always there. People change, circumstance happen status changed, emergencies decisions are taken, all if this don't always happen in courtship. There are those who were best dates buddies and check ✔️ into one another boxes , but couldn't hold up in marriage , not because the red flags were seen but ignored , but the fact that change is constant .

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by AutoChick4U(f): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pinkzebra:

People say this everytime . The red flags are not always there. People change, circumstance happen status changed, emergencies decisions are taken, all if this don't always happen in courtship. There are those who were best dates buddies and check ✔️ into one another boxes , but couldn't hold up in marriage , not because the red flags were seen but ignored , but the fact that change is constant .
my dear you are very correct.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt So Unlucky In Life! by MufasaLion: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
realtalk19:

One of the worst things that can happen to women or men is being a single parent, irrespective of the social status or whatever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Siblings Hilariously Recreate Their Childhood Photos / Very Sad News: Separated-at-birth twins get married / Companionship Vs Procreation: Which Is A Stronger Reason For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.