Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? (7389 Views)

Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
Over time, i have been constantly plagued by the thoughts that i am not doing enough.. i feel like i am an underachiever.
While i was much younger, I thought i had it all well planned out.
It turns out, my plans and wishes were a joke. i am ashamed to say i have underachieved what i had initially set out to be.

Some times i sit down and meditate: understand what i have done wrong and what i am getting right.
i try to examine where i will be in the next 4 years but i can't see sh!t.. To the older folks in the house, was there a time you were this worried too ?
Have you ever felt like you weren't doing enough ?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Kobojunkie: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
Some times i sit down and meditate: understand what i have done wrong and what i am getting right.
i try to examine where i will be in the next 4 years but i can't see sh!t.. To the older folks in the house, was there a time you were this worried too ?
It is probably that you are trying to bite off more than you can chew each time. Why not instead take to planning your life a day at a time? undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by wunmi590(m): 11:52am On Feb 25, 2022

The current leadership we have in this country can make someone be an under achiever...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Stargurl20(f): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Several times

19 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2023
Stargurl20:
Several times
all is well
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
all is well
How can all be well when your OP says all is not well? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
Yes long ago.but now now.i don try for my life

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How can all be well when your OP says all is not well? undecided

This week, If things continue like this , I can die
I really don't want to die cry

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Kobojunkie: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
■ This week, If things continue like this , I can die
I really don't want to die cry
Many of us commenting have probably been through similar (or maybe worse) and come out of it. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by MetroLane: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Everytime......

Even as I'm typing now, I feel like I'm not typing enough.

😩

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Agbadocassava: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
I’m not doing enough to promote Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by bashtee09(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Even now that I'm still struggling, it's never look like it's enough
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Biola67: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Many of us commenting have probably been through similar (or maybe worse) and come out of it. undecided
na so your mouth bend for real life 🫤

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by 3ice9ce: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Midlife crisis

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by bigdammyj: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Reading...
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Nanorest: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:

And many didn't come out of it. It's 50/50 and he might not come out of it
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by maclatunji: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
Over time, i have been constantly plagued by the thoughts that i am not doing enough.. i feel like i am an underachiever.
It turns out, my plans and wishes were a joke. i am ashamed to say i have underachieved what i had initially set out to be.

It happens, just relax, restrategize and keep going at it. You only fail when you stop trying and learning.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Resetinc: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Haa!! Na greed be our problem for this life

Ex German Chancellor Angela Merkel lives in an apartment building in Berlin

Op just check the front page now and see how many people died in Aba today..
then thank your God for keeping you alive..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Kobojunkie: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nanorest:
■ And many didn't come out of it. It's 50/50 and he might not come out of it
If it was really 50/50 as you claim there would definitely be loads of dead bodies littering the place. Last I checked, suicide rate never reach 50% among those who have faced struggles in this life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Sticooooooo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Many times, but is God grace that kept us moving irrespective of the current circumstances

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by blingxx(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Na everybody but I've learnt to meditate and take life slowly and enjoy the little things.. Just slow down a bit and take your time, know what you are doing wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by YourGFsnatcher: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
I only work according to my standard

...and let me check .... hi hi... seems like I'm doing enough cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by FriendsAndFans(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Many will comment but they don't know what I'm going through
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by toyorlee: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
FriendsAndFans:

Some times i sit down and meditate: understand what i have done wrong and what i am getting

right.

The thinking still Dey my head like this
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by nedekid: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
When we were kids, we had pictures of red Ferrari testarossas, Lamborghini coutachs on our walls, today we drive Toyota and Hondas. Used ones for that matter. Lol
You understand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Prenonjebose: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Most are passing or have passed through it. It is what it is. If people care to share their experiences, you would understand better.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by IAMBOSS1990: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Only Jesus can give that satisfaction, get closer to him today.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by NSSF: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Do something meaningful for the society, join the WeNaija Video content creation contest and win 5 million in prizes.

Re: Have You Ever Felt Like You Are Not Doing Enough ? by Woodshot: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
wunmi590:

The current leadership we have in this country can make someone be an under achiever...

The comments I'm quoting was made Feb 25, 2022 when fuel was way below 200 naira per litre. 6 months into this government Tinubu has successfully made under achievers of 2022 best achievers when placed at par with this country's present predicament.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holiday Family Re-unions. Countdown To Christmas And New Year. / My Wife Is A Witch / My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.