Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Professor Eleka Delivers Lecture To Ekiti Students PIX - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Eleka Delivers Lecture To Ekiti Students PIX (379 Views)

Malam Nasir El-Rufai Delivers A Lecture To Senior Government Officials In Borno / Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free / Jos Crisis: Fayemi Evacuates Ekiti Students From UNIJOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Eleka Delivers Lecture To Ekiti Students PIX by AishaYesufu: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Today, I had the privilege to present a Lecture titled: 'Youth Engagement Towards National Development' at the Annual Conference of Federation of Ekiti State Students Union (FESSU), OAU Chapter, at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, where I interacted with my Ekiti-Kete brothers in the persons of Chief Kayode Adaramodu, Hon. Makinde Araoye and Hon. Ademiloye Moses.

At the event, I was equally honoured with Award of Recognition.

I spoke on the theme: 'Evolution in leaning towards transformational leadership', where I explained that the significance of learning and education is to ensure that society has individuals , especially youths with transformational leadership attributes.

I equally emphasised transformational leadership, which entails being visionary, creating an environment of trust, team-work and inspirational motivation as opposed to transactional leadership.

In the same vein, I made the participants understand the fact that the government must engage youths in governance and democracy by encouraging their wholesome participation, collaboration and inputs.

Conclusively, I reiterated that the niche of engagements that can birth national reforms is engaging the youths.

Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka, former Deputy Governor, Ekiti State.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1281537382306984&id=407791533014911

Re: Professor Eleka Delivers Lecture To Ekiti Students PIX by AishaYesufu: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
More pictures

Re: Professor Eleka Delivers Lecture To Ekiti Students PIX by chatinent: 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Na for people wey don chop
Re: Professor Eleka Delivers Lecture To Ekiti Students PIX by reccy(m): 11:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wait, see students dy press fone everywhere when egbon dy talk..... What effontry

Nawa ooo students of this generation nah to press phone everywhere. Tomorrow now, they will be shouting upandan on how the lecturer fail him.

(1) (Reply)

Another Marriage Scandal Hits Oba Adetokunbo Tejuosho / Satire: Steal One Doctor And Get Two Nurses For Free || Honest Govt HQ / TRAGEDY!! Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.