Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Want To Build Skill In Web Development or Digital Marketing (Q&A) From An Expert - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want To Build Skill In Web Development or Digital Marketing (Q&A) From An Expert (275 Views)

Why You Should Learn A Skill In Nigeria / Driving Skills Or Digital Skills Which Should I Go For? / Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Build Skill In Web Development or Digital Marketing (Q&A) From An Expert by IsaacRocks(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
TABLE OF CONTENT :
1. About Me
2. My lessons
3. What you need to know
4. My past errors in Digital Marketing
5. How I started learning Web Development ( if I can learn anyone can will learn)
6. Building Career in the above mentioned topics.
7. Q&A ask me questions and get premium answer from me or any of my team for free.

Do you want to build skills or level up your skills in Digital marketing and web development in 2021? Am here to answer your questions.

Brief About me

I am Isaacrocks Adeiza CEO RocksView Digital Hub an arm or RocksView Groups of companies.

It's quite pathetic that few months ago I was here on Nairaland begging for cash to survive even though I have a sought after skill that I have practiced for 3 years plus that alone worried me badly and even lead to depression that almost made me to commit suicide, later on I discovered that having a sought after skills is not enough but having a sustainable skills is and knowing how to find clients is another bug to fix on it's own ( to points that sum of us engage spirituality, lol.) Spirituality is part of it but not all of it.

I took my time to study books on handling clients and managing time, this mentioned changed my life so good.

Let me stop here since most Nairalander's have phobia for long post's.

Note: if you want to become a sought after anything you must become a friend of long reading.

1 Like

Re: Want To Build Skill In Web Development or Digital Marketing (Q&A) From An Expert by IsaacRocks(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
As an average Nigerian has done everything I believed should make me succeed but non worked.

1. I prayed
2. I fasted
3. I worked 20 hours
4. I was very very diligent
And mention more you can think but just like breeze non of this added any much difference, when I found those materials and consumed the I learnt time management and customer relationship, stuffs I learnt below.

1. That work spreads across time giving to it, if the work of 20 minutes is giving 20hours you will use 20 hours to finish it but if the work of 10hours is giving 10 minutes you will use 10 minute to finish it.

2. Its not how long you worked but what are you working on? A lot of Digital Marketing experts and web developers are just at home or office busy doing nothing, they can't actually account for what they are doing but they are doing something.

3. Consistency: this is what's killing us youths in Nigeria we lack consistency, we can't wait, we want to hammer chap chap, if it looks like it's not working we drop it and move on with some else.

Meditate on this 3 as I continue below.

1 Like

Re: Want To Build Skill In Web Development or Digital Marketing (Q&A) From An Expert by IsaacRocks(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

Learning Digital Marketing and web development is not a problem but getting the client to serve is the problem, when you finish leaning all this stuffs who will are your clients this is the first question to ask yourself.

We know this guys make millions but how?
Who do they work for ?
How do they do it ?
Are they more experienced ? Let me quickly answer ( Yes and No ) the year of work count but doesn't matter if you know what you are doing.

So what do you do after learning?

1. Social media ads

2. Talk ooooo ( don't keep quite) always introduce yourself and what you do, don't be shy and say whatever they will know, OK day there.

Go to events and talk to people, anyone can change your life.

3. Help a lot, not everything is money but don't also allow people use you let it be mutual benefit 80$ of the time

4. Be consistent let your daily be daily and let your weekly be weekly, procrastination and inconsistency kills not just people but businesses, don't be afraid to do it anything anytime that will promote you and your business.

5. Don't build an orphan brand build brand around your name ( will have to create a whole topic on this) alot of people focus more on bearing the name CEO than owner, build a brand around yourself not yourself around your brand .

Don't let your company be orphan, in short let your name be the company or brands pushing force.

Own the business don't let the business own you.

6. Start small, chai entrepreneurs are lavish spenders , they can employ ehn its not the amount of staff but the quality of the head leading them, as a startup or brand try to reduce cost as much as possible, you can even host your company website on your clients sub domain and redirect your link to it, stop spending too much oooooo it kills business

Let's stop here we continue tommorow.

1 Like

Re: Want To Build Skill In Web Development or Digital Marketing (Q&A) From An Expert by luv2rolly(m): 1:19am On Sep 05, 2021
Following
Re: Want To Build Skill In Web Development or Digital Marketing (Q&A) From An Expert by IsaacRocks(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
luv2rolly:
Following
Will post the next topic now.
Re: Want To Build Skill In Web Development or Digital Marketing (Q&A) From An Expert by IsaacRocks(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
MY DIGITAL MARKETING MISTAKES

One of the biggest mistakes I have made is believing that as a digital marketer am a magician woo it will shock you, as a digital marketer you are not doing any magic , remembered that few months a go you weren't this good now that you are never ever promise a client heaven and earth E.G.

Ha sir if I handle this thing you will be selling everyday and make billions, don't lie to your clients, we know you are hungry but what couldn't kill you for months won't kill you now resist the urge to quickly earn.

That's my number one mistake, I usually talk like a magician, I just want the money immediately so I sweet mouth clients and at the end of the day if I can't meet the taste of the appetite I have wet they will leave me for another person, never be tempted to sweet mouth.

Only say what you can do and what you can meet up with.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Mistakes Digital Marketers Make & How To Avoid Them / This Is My Decision! (check It Out)! / Painters In Awka, Anambra State! This Painter's Summit Is For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.