Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar (6864 Views)

Blackview A80 Pro. Who Else Ordered For It On Aliexpress? / How To Get 200mb When You Recharge Above #100 On MTN / Can Verve Card Be Used To Order On Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by RuneKingThor: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
iExplore:

200k per day. I don't know if it has a monthly limit though.

You can fund it through any uba bank. Just walk into the bank and tell them you wanna fund your prepaid card. You can also fund it via the UBA mobile banking app if you have an account with them
Can I message you privately?
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by iExplore(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
RuneKingThor:

Can I message you privately?

Ok
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
iExplore:

Yes. I linked it to my PayPal. As a matter fact, that's the only card my PayPal accepted after it rejected my other bank cards
God bless you.
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by saxwizard(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
samsard:
PayPal is not accepted on Aliexpress

It is

Used paypal for payment on friday
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by samsard(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
saxwizard:

It is

Serious? That's a new development.
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by samsard(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
saxwizard:

It is

AliExpress or Alibaba? Please help with screenshots because I can't find the option on the app.
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by Mohbola(f): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is the best way
frankman365:

Get Barter by flutter and fund the card.
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Download barter and create dollar account,very smooth
Nico4luv:
Get a prepaid card (preferably UBA prepaid card), fund it with the amount you want and use.

You can't spend more than $100, using a regular Nigerian bank card. $100

I have tried UBA Card( verve), funded it, then try it on AliExpress but didn't work.
So, what would possibly be the problem?
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by Nico4luv: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2021
]Download barter and create dollar account,very smooth [/quote]

After barter account creation, how do I fund it?
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by saxwizard(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2021
samsard:
AliExpress or Alibaba? Please help with screenshots because I can't find the option on the app.

i dont know .. i know it was on aliexpress that i was shopping.... but when i made payment i saw something like Alipay Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by samsard(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
saxwizard:

i dont know .. i know it was on aliexpress that i was shopping.... but when i made payment i saw something like Alipay Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited

That's not PayPal, bro. I've checked everywhere on the AliExpress app and website and there's no option for PayPal payments. Alibaba however does offer a PayPal payment option.
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by saxwizard(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
samsard:
That's not PayPal, bro. I've checked everywhere on the AliExpress app and website and there's no option for PayPal payments. Alibaba however does offer a PayPal payment option.

I used paypal to pay

But the account paid into was the ali pay or so
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by pyrex23(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
saxwizard:

I used paypal to pay

But the account paid into was the ali pay or so
Are u based in naija?

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by Nico4luv: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2021
Check the current uBA prepaid card

Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by Kingofhoes: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
iExplore:

200k per day. I don't know if it has a monthly limit though.

You can fund it through any uba bank. Just walk into the bank and tell them you wanna fund your prepaid card. You can also fund it via the UBA mobile banking app if you have an account with them

Bro. When last did you use your africard on PayPal and is that 200k ($416) daily limit still working??. Your reply will be greatly appreciated
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by iExplore(m): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2021
Kingofhoes:

Bro. When last did you use your africard on PayPal and is that 200k ($416) daily limit still working??. Your reply will be greatly appreciated

I've not used it for months now. Don't know but I guess the 200k daily limit still hasn't changed. It shouldn't.
Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by trux844(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
I recently discovered [url=https://www.pyypl.com/?_branch_match_id=1001396748041126074&utm_campaign=Test_NG_Campaign&utm_medium=marketing&_branch_referrer=H4sIAAAAAAAAA8soKSkottLXr8zMzcnXSywo0MvJzMvWT%2FUPK0ozt%2FDKyEwCAOpgPQsiAAAA]Pyypl virtual card[/url] and I am always using that on Aliexpress. The limit of their account is 1000$ (but no monthly limits) and I normally load it (in different days) with my GTB debit card.

They give you the virtual USD debit card immediately after installing their android app.

Re: Help! How Can I Shop On Aliexpress Above 100 Us Dollar by lmpulse(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2022
trux844:
I recently discovered [url=https://www.pyypl.com/?_branch_match_id=1001396748041126074&utm_campaign=Test_NG_Campaign&utm_medium=marketing&_branch_referrer=H4sIAAAAAAAAA8soKSkottLXr8zMzcnXSywo0MvJzMvWT%2FUPK0ozt%2FDKyEwCAOpgPQsiAAAA]Pyypl virtual card[/url] and I am always using that on Aliexpress. The limit of their account is 1000$ (but no monthly limits) and I normally load it (in different days) with my GTB debit card.

They give you the virtual USD debit card immediately after installing their android app.

What is the Naira to dollar conversion rate on pyypl please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's The TECNO Camon 12 AIR / MTN PayGo? / Iphone 6/6+ A8 Single Core Performance Smacks Snapdragon 801 Upside The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.