Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,810 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens (79823 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by specialbobby(m): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2021
So the girl way her chest flat like that picture na virgin Am not understanding ooo
Well my grandmother na virgin too.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by deavicky(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2021
Virgin still dey south Africa, just asking because I no want trouble.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Oblizdahfuture: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2021
hiaaaaaa!!!

All these people are Virgins!!!
God is Always Good
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by bab22: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Some of all Dis Olympus has fallen na virgin too
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by deavicky(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2021
hybrid11:
I expected to see enough nipples and firm breast but op just d show me face, na face I go chop
na breast you go chop.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by mofedamijo(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2021
IbileIfe:

Finish the story.
What happened next?

Lol... Nothing boss. It shows that the topless girls are not married, while the ones with top are married women.

So, the topless girls have to dance and sing to the one getting married.... Soom long cultural stuffs.

By the way, On the day of the departure, when the bride finally leaves her father’s home for her husband’s home, the firstborn son of her paternal grandfather performs the last ritual by squeezing the gallbladder of a cow on the bride’s forehead, mouth, her entire face and then her arms and legs.

After that, the gallbladder is then inflated and tied around her forehead as she leaves for her husband’s house.

Even during her traditional wedding ceremony, she had the gallbladder tied to her head.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Sayelabola(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2021
longetivity:
Why all of them cum get flat yansh

The flat yanshed are still VIRGINS. grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Lightorder: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
So this heavenly race oga Righteousness dey always talk about no dey enter your ears?
your matter just tire me. Lol!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Lightorder: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2021
hybrid11:

Is only here righteousness is righteous grin
just be very careful
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by OgideAgu: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
So this heavenly race oga Righteousness dey always talk about no dey enter your ears?

Hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahah... I can't stop laughing � � � � � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by seyz91(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2021
cheesy
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If I go this kind ceremony na unending fight I go dey settle in between my legs till the end of the ceremony wink kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by seyz91(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2021
cheesy i wonder oo
hybrid11:
I expected to see enough nipples and firm breast but op just d show me face, na face I go chop
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Darreytinho10(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Show us pecky breast jor cheesy
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Princedapace(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, this is Africa - deal with it grin

But whites wear exposing outfits more and nudists more, so.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Zulu tribe....great tribe. One of the best cultures in Africa, totally undiluted.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by rafcrown(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2021
NIGERIAN,GHANIAN WOMEN LEARN FROM THIS.VIRGINS ARE SCARCE IN WESTAFRICA.18 YEARS OLD BECOMING DORO,DEEP WELL.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Techguy96(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2021
longetivity:
Why all of them cum get flat yansh
Very unusual coming from South African.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by kraftysprouts: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:
Thread Locked.

Rule: braless image in a freaking 21st century!

And so what? Why not tell the Indians and Chinese to throw away their culture and identity

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Techguy96(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Princedapace:

But whites wear exposing outfits more and nudists more, so.
Not really, nudity has been part of Africans ancient culture b4 civilization came.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Passionate888: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

The Zulu and Swazi reed dances are open to tourists so you know where to be next year, Covid allowing grin
There should be a policy that tourists that wants to participate should show 'working' too
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by lexy2014: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2021
chatinent:
Thread Locked.

Rule: braless image in a freaking 21st century!

interesting. all those whites that go to nude beaches in europe and d US are in what century? all those adult scenes in movies were acted in what century?

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by lexy2014: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:
In light of the HIV/AIDS pandemic, this cultural practise hopes to curb this epidemic by promoting a culture of respect for young women who, vow to remain virgins until marriage.

A cultural practice where girls dance bare chested wants to curb HIV. Wat ar contradiction

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Lydiason(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2021
TheChameleon:

Answer : With 1 p3nis and 2 balls
werey grin grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by lexy2014: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2021
SmartRudy:
does this thing still exist in this 21st century?

why shouldnt it still exist? does nudity in western films and beaches still exist in d 21st century?

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by lexy2014: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2021
Cousin9999:
I have to wonder if the toplessness is actually their culture, or outside manipulation.

does it look like manipulation to u?
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Trust me,I love Zulu people a lot. In fact, my love for them makes me watch anything south African film - Shaka,the Zulu, Mr Bone,Imbewu,
Scandal,Durban Gen,Rhythms, House of Zwide
,etc.

The Zulus are very traditional and they love and cherish their culture so much just like the Yoruba people of this world; I'm a Yoruba man. You see,there are hundreds of Reed dance videos on YouTube and I've seen most of them not because of any "any bouncing breast" ; I'm ways above that, man ! For me,it is their colourful culture, lovely music and amazing dance steps. I can give anything for those !

I love the Zulus just like I love my Yoruba people. I love traditions !

But Yoruba's dress decent, they don't expose unclothedness.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by absool(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:
The annual traditional Zulu Reed Dance has taken place virtually for the second time in a row as a result of COVID-19 in South Africa.

Only 37 maidens were invited to participate in a scaled-down ceremony (to commemorate 37 years of the festival) at the Zulu monarch’s royal palace in northern KwaZulu-Natal, on Saturday.

The new Zulu monarch, King Misuzulu KaZwelithini, is commemorating the role that his parents have played in upholding the traditional Reed Dance. Both his parents died of Covid related illnesses earlier in 2021.

The maidens lit candles in memory of the late King Goodwill Zwelithini kaBhekizulu and Queen Manthombi Ka-Sobhuza Zulu.

The Royal Reed Dance is an annual event which aims to celebrate and unify the Zulu nation as well as honouring the nation's virgin maidens. In light of the HIV/AIDS pandemic, this cultural practise hopes to curb this epidemic by promoting a culture of respect for young women who, vow to remain virgins until marriage.
Dude has probably cummd in the asses of at least 15 of these beeches
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by bigpicture001: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Which kind fotographer do this kind wi ked work... Y ein dey cut them chest.... After I don aste my Vaseline....

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by VEHINTOLAR: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2021
quentin06:

But Yoruba's dress decent, they don't expose unclothedness.

Yoruba culture is Yoruba culture while Zulu culture is Zulu's. I love and respect both just like I respect other people's cultures too.

Do you realise that most Zulu girls remain virgins until they are married ? What you called "unclothedness" is not seen that way through the cultural eyes of the Zulus rather they see discipline,virtuousness, virginity,pureness, cleanness, decency and a well preserved body and soul in all their Reed dancers. And that's what I see too whenever I take a look at any Zulu Reed dancer even as a Yoruba man !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Yoruba culture is Yoruba culture while Zulu culture is Zulu's. I love and respect both just like I respect other people's cultures too.

Do you realise that most Zulu girls remain virgins until they are married ? What you called "unclothedness" is not seen that way through the cultural eyes of the Zulus rather they see discipline,virtuousness, virginity,pureness, cleanness, decency and a well preserved body and soul in all their Reed dancers. And that's what I see too whenever I take a look at any Zulu Reed dancer even as a Yoruba man !

Hmm interesting.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Elock1: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
omo u made me laff. GOD bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Bimpe29: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2021
This barbarism culture must be done with nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.