Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens - Culture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens (79717 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by hybrid11(m): 8:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Bifwoli:
You will not see the kingdom of heaven at this rate with this mindset .
shut up immediately
Wtf are you to spew that on me U be God
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by KingCold: 11:00am On Sep 09, 2021
TMKsouth:

No u not grin.

Yeah, he's also famous for that thread. Someone did a Nigerian replica lately in honour of IG so he's a big man actually cool grin
wink

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by JaceBlaze: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

SA is indeed a powerhouse of African music but that doesn't mean it's the only one. The fact it's not recognised in Nigeria is testimony to the fact you're a one-genre country (autotuned afrobeats).

All Nigerians into rap acknowledge SA is the African champion, House, amapiano, R&B, Gqom, afropop, choral, opera, orchestral, etc. Nigeria is limited to afrobeats.

I've seen Nigerians frolicking around SA djs and shooting videos in SA instead, I don't know what you're talking about. Right now Nigerian artists are jumping on the amapiano bandwagon to remain relevant coz amapiano is next global phenomenon cool (and yet u say SA is not a powerhouse - I laugh in Xhosa cool)

Cassper Nyovest was referring to how your music is marketed - I mean really, if South Africans wanted to be Nigerians u would see more of us on your streets instead of the other way round. Burna is the one who wants to be South African. He swore he would never set foot in SA until we apologized for xenophobia, but weeks later he was booked for a concert in SA without any apology been issued. Then South Africans objected to his presence in the country and got his concert cancelled for not apologising to South Africans first grin. A few months later Burna was singing in Zulu to appease South Africans. That's levels right there bro, show some respect cool

Oh I'm probably few days late to this party but this was so beautifully put. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Oh I'm probably few days late to this party but this was so beautifully put. shocked

Yeah, the thread has since grown cobwebs grin

2 Likes

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by JaceBlaze: 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, the thread has since grown cobwebs grin

I see cheesy .Murder was committed here.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I see cheesy .Murder was committed here.

LMAO grin grin grin - IG even got banned grin What I took from it is that the mention of autotune really gets their knickers in a knot.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by JaceBlaze: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin grin grin - IG even got banned grin What I took from it is that the mention of autotune really gets their knickers in a knot.

Lol they have never been good at handling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by PROVERBZ(m): 8:41am On Sep 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

SA is indeed a powerhouse of African music but that doesn't mean it's the only one. The fact it's not recognised in Nigeria is testimony to the fact you're a one-genre country (autotuned afrobeats).

All Nigerians into rap acknowledge SA is the African champion, House, amapiano, R&B, Gqom, afropop, choral, opera, orchestral, etc. Nigeria is limited to afrobeats.

I've seen Nigerians frolicking around SA djs and shooting videos in SA instead, I don't know what you're talking about. Right now Nigerian artists are jumping on the amapiano bandwagon to remain relevant coz amapiano is next global phenomenon cool (and yet u say SA is not a powerhouse - I laugh in Xhosa cool)

Cassper Nyovest was referring to how your music is marketed - I mean really, if South Africans wanted to be Nigerians u would see more of us on your streets instead of the other way round. Burna is the one who wants to be South African. He swore he would never set foot in SA until we apologized for xenophobia, but weeks later he was booked for a concert in SA without any apology been issued. Then South Africans objected to his presence in the country and got his concert cancelled for not apologising to South Africans first grin. A few months later Burna was singing in Zulu to appease South Africans. That's levels right there bro, show some respect cool
this is Nigeria's best rap song of the past year. Do you know ladipoe??
Well he and nasty c has been selected for best rap song international at the bet.
I want to see the best rap song in SA last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mude7cCSs9s

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by PROVERBZ(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

'Nigerians are jumping on amapiano to remain relevant' s

Stormzy, Burma boy and cassper were all at the old Trafford yesterday.
Burna and Stormzy sat at the VIP stand, cassper sat at the regular.

After the show, United posted burna and Stormzy as famous people at the stadium, still no cassper. Do you know why ??
South African musicians are not relevant.

Yes a couple of Nigerian musicians might have used amapiano beats some months back, but not any more. It was like a trend and it's past now.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Gamesmart: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
lexy2014:

When u say "good quality pictures", do u mean that....?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by lexy2014: 3:38am On Sep 14, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

When u say "good quality pictures", do u mean that....?

grin grin grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by sharorberlain: 12:38am On Sep 21, 2021
If you ask me o, I will wholeheartedly tell you that "I'm tired of watching all these Nollywood movies with poor visual effects, especially all these their fake gun shots, fake fire and fake disappearance, amateur car accident scenes... a lot of it. I guess that's one of the reasons their script virtually look the same.
I saw a video on YouTube; these Nigeria guys recently started teaching Nigerians on how to create movie effects. I researched and did chat with one of them. These guys have been underground doing their visual effects thing. When I wrote them, their response was more like they don't want to forcefully grab the industry. I have that feeling that they are into something BIG... well, who knows?! I feel they are going to be one of the best VFX companies in Nigeria. I also watched one of their music video effects. Mehn! Bro, these guys are good.
I started reasoning on how they could change the storylines in our Nigerian film industry (Nollywood movies). At least if it won't be a bad idea if I see a Sci-Fi movie produced in Nigeria.
You should watch their video on Facebook or YouTube to see for yourself.
https://www.facebook.com/vfx9ja
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUmTRarfeGSoj1qbrgrxZqQ

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) / Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.