Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,288 members, 7,864,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures (32286 Views)

Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Burial Of 22 Students & Teachers Of Government Day Secondary School Misau Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures by Hylla05: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Techguy96:

It's not the same all over Nigeria, we can't have this kind of structure as school in Delta or Lagos or port Harcourt.
Remove Lagos and delta from that list. Let me just assume you are locked in a city and don't know the situation of most govt schools in Nigeria
Re: Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures by Gfskw: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Oh
Re: Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures by Techguy96(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hylla05:

Then blame the unserious students not the school. I did excellently in my jamb and was without any malpractice and my school is not in the state capital and it's not even among the best schools around. The problem with poor performance from states like zamfara, Sokoto, borno etc are because high percentage of students are Fulani/Hausa dominants who hate school. It's just because jamb/waec don't release performance analysis based on ethnicit if not 80% of failure will come from those guys. If you really teach in North you'll understand what I'm saying. Talking of best performance, it's the student's hard work that will make him/her to be the best. Visit the schools where the best students come from I am sure you'll find students who failed. I am not here to compare north and south, I know you guys beat us in terms of education but intelligence is based on brains and environment not region
You just proof my point, the northern environment doesn't encourage education as much as the south.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures by Techguy96(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hylla05:

Remove Lagos and delta from that list. Let me just assume you are locked in a city and don't know the situation of most govt schools in Nigeria
Ogbeni delta doesn't have such building as a school.
Period
Re: Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures by Emmymecus: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2021
I wonder how the children will learn in a class with no roof ceiling, I pity them in sunny days
Re: Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures by tonididdy(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2021
It's not to get power but to do something with the power.

... Just negodu school and one riffraff wants the northern cutoff mark increased undecided
Re: Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures by DropsMic(m): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2021
Modrov:

But people like you won't vote for leaders who would make us like those countries that you admire. You want to be like Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Oil rich countries with tiny populations which we don't have

This comment just showed how empty you are upstairs. Have a nice day
Re: Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2021
DropsMic:

This comment just showed how empty you are upstairs. Have a nice day

This comment shows that you have given up. Do have a nice day.
Re: Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures by HADI854: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Inside Dilapidated School In Zamfara Where 73 Students Were Abducted (Photos)

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-inside-dilapidated-zamfara-school-where-73-students-were-abducted
Chaaiiii
See sufferness
Walahi who do us like dis?
See wetin Dem go carry person children put while they load out their children abroad to big and fantastic schools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Thread For Medical Rehabilitation ( Physiotherapy) Students / Drop One English Word Which Will Make People Check Their Dictionary / 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.