Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully (32086 Views)

Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully / Male Student Brutally Beats Chubby Girl Who Tried To Bully Him In Class (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by NairaOcean: 11:21am On Apr 24
A video caught on camera shows a young boy standing up to a bully. The boy, who looks younger, faced off against an older girl who tried to scare him with a cane. But instead of being scared, the boy bravely told her, "If you want to fight, I'm ready."

The boy's courage was clear, and as the girl hesitated, unsure of what to do, the boy stood his ground. In the end, the girl backed off, and the boy was left standing tall. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J1dyy06MIg

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by odinaccess: 11:24am On Apr 24
Stand Tall by o.b.o

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by MumEmdy(f): 11:34am On Apr 24
Young boy your parent are proud of you.

198 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by NEUDUDE: 11:35am On Apr 24
In Public schools. In JSS1 you get this OT. Everybody na bully so no Ojoro grin. If your strength no carry, you begin use brain lol

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Oracleee: 12:53pm On Apr 24
With this small body...

I guess bullies are empty vessels

26 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Exousiang01: 1:13pm On Apr 24
I don't understand you bloggers, how much is queen primer now sef...
Which one is "a video caught on camera"

This is the kind of courage I am building into my sons.
Some weaklings are busy telling me trash in the other thread.
In this crazy would if you don't build a Wolf pack mentality into your kids, they will end up in the news as victims

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Sonnobax15(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24
lipsrsealed
Na wa.

Never really experienced what bully was like cuz I attended a private school all through my schooling days .....Na God really run am cha, perhaps because he knows I'm too soft and could have been an easy victim for bullies,I guess so wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Lalami3232(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24
That's the spirit bro!!! grin cheesy

29 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Kaido: 2:43pm On Apr 24
Little man got balls made of steel

24 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Amuluonyenaego: 3:12pm On Apr 24
Being a man is always inborn

10 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Namaster: 3:13pm On Apr 24
This is how to deal with bullies.

The only power bullies have is the timidity of their victims.

Even if the bully is bigger than The Rock and you have the body of Wizkid, let him know that you are ready to fight him.

He cannot hit you without getting hit. They only pick on people who donyhit back. Hit them when they hit you and they'll run faster than Nigeria Police at the sight of armed men.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by papyjaypaul: 3:13pm On Apr 24
Be careful what you wish for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by iichidodo: 3:13pm On Apr 24
Teach your children Krav Maga....It saves lives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Racoon(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24
Nice one! No gree for any bully

2 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by ExtremeDot: 3:14pm On Apr 24
This is what I am talking about!!

Stand your bully and fight him/her!!

That way, your bully will either avoid you or make you his/her friend.

4 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by uuzba(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24
Nigeria is a country full of bullying.
The British that colonised us, bullied us into a nation.
Then the police and army they created, continued to bully us after independence
And we continue to bully each other everywhere,
Agberos bullying people on the roads,
Boss bullying workers, Parents bullying kids, then kids bullying other kids
And everybody bullying each other on the internet, twitter, NL...
We are only seeing a reflection of all our actions.

7 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Obyangel: 3:14pm On Apr 24
See liver, no gree for the feminist.

Abeg iya ayo, give this my guy a bottle of responsible trophy lager beer

3 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Beverlyjean(f): 3:15pm On Apr 24
Skit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by 89green: 3:15pm On Apr 24
grin lead british, una don see una mate grin
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Pootle: 3:15pm On Apr 24
na we be bully, bully defender like us
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by davillian(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24
grin
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:16pm On Apr 24
Karate kid. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Built2last: 3:16pm On Apr 24
That's my boy.

If my boy comes back from school and says he was bullied. He will collect beating.

Break the bullies head. we will meet in court.

For girl child i can understand. However, i'd train my daughter to defend herself.

10 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by mukthar2000(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24
grin kudos to the little boy, No gree for anybody ooo.
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by jimmyvic(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24
Exactly the kind of training i'd give to my kids....stand up against any bully without fear instead of crying home to say "Daddy, that boy hit my head with ruler in school today"....I go follow you with better beating ehnn

2 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Newyorkitis(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24
E no concern me!
We are now allowing some rubbishhhh to enter our system.
Just the same way we are receiving ourselves with democracy.

It can't work in Africa!
Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by faceland: 3:17pm On Apr 24
Give that small boy a chieftaincy title NOW❗

5 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by frankmoney(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24
Even if you no get strength e get as you go pour charge the bully sef go fear

8 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by Sirchiboy: 3:19pm On Apr 24
I wish I was like this boy wayback in primary and secondary.
I was bullied and called names that really messed up my social life.
It is well.

10 Likes

Re: 'You Want To Fight, I Will Give You Fight'- Fearless Boy Stands Up To Bully by faceland: 3:20pm On Apr 24
I am 100% sure that felt injustice. Their gentile people that can die fighting if they feel injustice.

Indeed, it's not the size of the dog but the fight in the dog. I paraphrase.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / Drop One English Word Which Will Make People Check Their Dictionary / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.