Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Hajiya Bintu, The Lady With The Biggest Curvy Ass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hajiya Bintu, The Lady With The Biggest Curvy Ass (1783 Views)

20 Pictures Of Hajia Bintu Flaunting Her Massive Curves In Sexy Outfits / The Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sex Tape Exposed (Photos) / The Biggest Curvy Nigeria Model,rommangoddes Drop Another Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hajiya Bintu, The Lady With The Biggest Curvy Ass by Mustaphaaa: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Hajiya Bintu is popular known for her big ass and how she wine and twist her volumnous ass, you can watch her video in the link below �.
https://youtube.com/shorts/F0ysnJKT5aI?feature=share

Re: Hajiya Bintu, The Lady With The Biggest Curvy Ass by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
This babe wey no gree fvck me.
Re: Hajiya Bintu, The Lady With The Biggest Curvy Ass by Brenn594(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Every time me set ma eyes pon dis gyalshocked

lawd knows wetin dey my mind :p:dawgy&doggy.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Recognizes Nigerian Singer Davido As He Visits Old Trafford / Ned Nwoko’s 4th Wife,chante Cries Out Over Alleged Maltreatment Of Her Kids / For My Daughter's Sake Pay Me My Money- Dammy Krane Drags Davido Over Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.